AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: One Of Final Fantasy Series (forgot Which One)

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hi all, This is my wallpaper that I made and it's not done. Also I missed some extractions but that isn't my main concern. I just can't think of anything that will go well with the character. I was thinking about putting a real scenery and filtre it to something but I can't think anything...

So i'm really opened to suggestions and ideas or comments.

I won't be working on it frequently during this week because of 2 mid-terms ahhh.

anyways here it is.

Senior Member asher_aj_wei is on a distinguished road asher_aj_wei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2005 11:06 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

That's one scary picture... -_- Just do some graphical background to see how things go - start somewhere

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Yeah, I agree with asher! The concept is good, but the bg is too plain.
    Good picture!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 03:09 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i think its nice but a bit too simple ... and i never saw this character on any ff part
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Courier'><span id=\"618b7602591fe96996a4039c24957108\">Bokomon ARMY</span></span></span></span><SCRIPT language="JavaScript">animate('618b7602591fe96996a 4039c24957108', 'Blue');</SCRIPT>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2004 12:20 PM
    Threads

thats because its the representative picture for the elvaan race of my favorite game: Final Fantasy XI&#33; ^-^ t3h online&#33;

i like it so far&#33; maybe try a grid effect? cant think of much else :X maybe some screenshot background really light :o

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ok guys I had some spare time on my hands before I get into hardcore studying tonight so this what I come up with. I thought about the grid..I think I will try that next time when I have more time.

I think I made the bg too strong. oops.

2nd trial:

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hm, don&#39;t know&#33;
    The bg is strange, don&#39;t know how to say. btw, what&#39;s exactly in the bg?
    The edges need some cleaning.
    And I don&#39;t like the copyright sign on the char try remove it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yea I don&#39;t like the copyright either but I forgot to erase it. ok the bg is a mixture of three screen shots of the game environment and one of it I filtre it with the charcoal and chalk effect.

about the edges are you talking about the character? or the bg?
    I made one changes...

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Originally posted by escaflownemoon@Feb 11 2004, 09:58 PM
    about the edges are you talking about the character? or the bg?
    I meant the char, specially her hair. At some places are strangely cut.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2004 12:20 PM
    Threads

yeah the edges look jagged :x
    the background is a bit too.. powerful now. try going back to a lighter blue color....
    by the way that looks like ghelsba outpost :P
    you can still use the background probably if you make it stick with the light blue theme :<

but thats all just my &#39;pinion >.>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 03:09 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i think its bad extraction now ... or maybe i couldnt see before on the other background ... if you cant fiy it .... try to make a black outline ... or a glowing or something like that .... dunno
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Courier'><span id=\"618b7602591fe96996a4039c24957108\">Bokomon ARMY</span></span></span></span><SCRIPT language="JavaScript">animate('618b7602591fe96996a 4039c24957108', 'Blue');</SCRIPT>

Senior Member asher_aj_wei is on a distinguished road asher_aj_wei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2005 11:06 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The bars are too high up for me... I think you can add some stuff in there too. Do some cloud filtering and then some strange stuff to fill it in... One plain colour is a bit boring

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2004 05:53 PM
    Threads

Change the blending mode of the top and bottom bars to Overlay or reduce the opacity to at least 75%.

The character, play with the blending modes, it should be able to hide the jagged edges, you might reconsider re-cutting it (use a layer mask and a 3px smooth paintbrush)

I hope it helps, if you need help I&#39;m usually at Daeya.org Forums.
    <span style='font-family:Verdana'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Daemon | Photoshop Wallpaper Tutor

<span style='color:#5C81BB'>Daeya.org : Anime Wallpapers - Games Wallpapers - Movies Wallpapers</span>
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>http://www.daeya.org/</span>

<span style='color:#638CC5'>Daeya.org Forums : Anime Wallpapers Discussions (Wallpaper Post / Review Forum&#33</span>
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>http://forums.daeya.org/</span>

<span style='color:#7FAEDD'>eXaion Networks : Web Hosting for Wallpaper Artists</span>
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>http://www.exaion.com/</span></span></span>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ok I have added a glow around her. I also added some things to fill in the blank colours..I dont&#39; know if it match the bottom ones or if it fits with the wall overeall but I tried.. changed the opacity to 75% of the bars top and bottom.

Anyways i&#39;m really sleepy now.

3rd trial

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hm, seems better, also I like the bg. There&#39;s still left some cleaning around her ear.

Hm, did u think to add some text?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by The Wizzard@Feb 15 2004, 06:44 AM
    Hm, seems better, also I like the bg. There&#39;s still left some cleaning around her ear.

Hm, did u think to add some text?
    Text? hmmm I have, but i&#39;m gonna do some research first.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ok I added text..I don&#39;t think it&#39;s right but have a look. Give me some suggestions. I&#39;m open to them.

trial # 4

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i think it looked better without the text.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i like the text

Closed Thread

Thread Information