AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Who is your Favorite Character?

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 07:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lawliet Ryuuzaki, most epic character Anime has created.
    Heeey!

Junior Member TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Gifts The one Ring Sushi Full Moon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 12:25 PM
    Hmmmm, not gonna say that one. Let's go with The Shire.
    Threads

Default Re: Who is your Favorite Character?

Light is great, though not my favorite. That would have to be Ryuk. After that comes Matsuda. L is awesome, so are Near and Mello. Misa annoyed me at first, but she's alright, and I like her clothes! The only characters I really DIDN'T like would be Rem and Takada.

Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Systems NES Systems NES Controller Iron Man MkII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2011 10:45 AM
    Threads

I like most of the characters but if i have to name a favorite i'd say it's Light.I really love how he had an idea which he turned into reality(or almost if it wasn't for those meddling kids) using the resources he had,in this case the notebook and his own mind. to the extent of their limits without hesitating to use whatever means necessary like deceit and brainwashing.Plus he did outsmart Ryuuzaki

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

I liked Death Note, though I can't honestly say I had a favorite character. I didn't really *like* any of them...Though I didn't exactly dislike any of them either.

I guess, though, if I had to choose-it'd be Ryuuku. Bastard knew what he was doing and was having fun doing it. Manipulating Raito and biding his time so he could take his soul with his Death Note. That-is even more crafty then anything Raito came up with.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Junior Member Reiko Kurama is on a distinguished road Reiko Kurama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 09:53 AM
    Threads

L, Matt, and Mello!!! WOOT!!!

Junior Member KAORUisMINE is on a distinguished road KAORUisMINE's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2010 11:13 PM
    Threads

I'm a big Light fan. he made psycho sexy
    i hated Near the most outta everyone. the time between L's death waas too short and he was too damn perfect, if L couldnt beat Light he shouldnt have been able to

Junior Member Nate Kawa is on a distinguished road Nate Kawa's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:59 PM
    Threads

N is my fave, coz' not only he has the wit and skills, he also posses the the character of humility...

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like that one too

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

L is my favorite character

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Junior Member Dkxcore is on a distinguished road Dkxcore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2010 12:56 AM
    Threads

i hate it that Light was so heartless :@
    I loved L he was my favorite, and he was a very good detective, and he knew that Light was Kira but couldn't believe it since he liked him as his first friend.

Junior Member Noodle94 is on a distinguished road Noodle94's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2010 07:25 AM
    Threads

I think it is pretty obvious who's my favorite character

"Everyone uses the word 'Love' so easily" - Ritsuka (Loveless)
    "The Most Important thing is to have a heart" - Yoh Asakura (Shaman King)

Member ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4 has a reputation beyond repute ninryu4's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cookie Dragon Fan Kunai
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 03:11 AM
    Threads

L is cute.

Junior Member Wisher is on a distinguished road Wisher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2010 07:05 PM
    Threads

L is soo coool. He rocks meh socks. :3
    L i e s destroy.
    The t r u t h builds.
    Why must you l i e to me?
    Do you really think that I out of all people am w o r t h lying to?
    I think n o t.

Junior Member AnythingElseFails is a jewel in the rough AnythingElseFails is a jewel in the rough AnythingElseFails is a jewel in the rough AnythingElseFails's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2010 01:07 PM
    Threads

Light was cool.. but only when he was an evil badass. When he'd lost his memory, I was like meh.
    L was imo the best, though. He was a genius, and epic. He was funny and interesting at the same time.

My least favourite character would probably be N. I didn't like him.

Senior Member FlowerMaiden has a reputation beyond repute FlowerMaiden has a reputation beyond repute FlowerMaiden has a reputation beyond repute FlowerMaiden has a reputation beyond repute FlowerMaiden has a reputation beyond repute FlowerMaiden has a reputation beyond repute FlowerMaiden has a reputation beyond repute FlowerMaiden has a reputation beyond repute FlowerMaiden has a reputation beyond repute FlowerMaiden has a reputation beyond repute FlowerMaiden has a reputation beyond repute FlowerMaiden's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2010 11:47 AM
    Eatting sea-salt icecream with Roxas,Axel,and Xion
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ryuk.

Senior Member Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 Violin Bleach Ichigo Mask
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2011 03:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

L is definitely my favourite! XD
    I'm cosplaying as him at a school party in a few weeks! We're having a death note group XD

Member Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2010 07:26 PM
    Threads

L all the way.

His awesomeness is beyond words.

Senior Member Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 Violin Bleach Ichigo Mask
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2011 03:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He is the most amazing character on our TV sets

Member Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2010 07:26 PM
    Threads

Please delete this post.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Bisoux; 10-08-2010 at 02:02 PM.

Member Ciel_Phantomhive28 is on a distinguished road Ciel_Phantomhive28's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 175 - Togepi 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2011 12:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would have to say my favorite characters are L and Light the battle between those two is like a game of a chess to see who can outwhit the other and its amusing to see the outcome of each an every attempt especially when Misa gets involved in the whole thing.

Credit fot this wonder signature goes to ::SomeOtherCookiez::

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

Matsuda all the way xD
    I just generally love goofy characters

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bisoux View Post
    L all the way.

His awesomeness is beyond words.
    I love L too...but not as much xD

Junior Member kierzy12 is on a distinguished road kierzy12's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2010 06:25 PM
    Threads

i realy like Near coz he's just awesome.
    i realy dont like.....well i dont know coz i have'nt come to think of it

Senior Member Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 10:17 PM
    Threads

L and Misa Misa.

Junior Member TANKBRED is on a distinguished road TANKBRED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

Mello. He's wild, he's smart, he's crazy and he looks really damn badass with the scar.

But I still wanted Light to win. After chapter 99, I thought "oh well, too bad so sad, NOW GO KICK NEAR'S BUTT, LIGHT!"

Junior Member Erika. is on a distinguished road Erika.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 04:56 AM
    Threads

I like Yagami Light, though he's soo evil and sometimes disgusted me, I still wanted him to win till the end. And he's soo intelligent, the things he did were just awesome. My second favourite is L Lawliet, he's soooooooooo cute ^.^ and he has something mysterious which I like :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information