AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Who is your Favorite Character?

Member livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad has a reputation beyond repute livetogetrad's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Breads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2013 11:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Madi-chan

Default Re: Who is your Favorite Character?

Mello, probably. Apparently, he and I are very similar... I guess I can see where people are coming from there, haha. But yeah, in terms of likability, it'd be Mello for me with, probably, L in second?

Junior Member Em6Ry is on a distinguished road Em6Ry's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 09:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

L by far!!!

Junior Member Mietso is on a distinguished road Mietso's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2013 11:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mietso

L for sure followed by Light. L is just amazing. He predicts ahead of Light in the end which practically changes the game. He's weird and dark in an awesome way. There's not much to dislike about him really. Light was awesome too. Twisted, but that made him cooler.

louder now. KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Red Dango 311 - Plusle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 11:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: no way suckers:D

Misa is my favorite character i love how she mixed goth with cute i didnt think that it could be pulled off ._. her style of dressing is really cute and its dark too she has a dark personality and a cutesy one. totally love her character

Junior Member smartninja is on a distinguished road smartninja's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2014 12:47 AM
    Threads

MELLO IS AMAZING! with his chocolate addiction, and how badass his face looked after being burned, whats not to like?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    Gakupo's Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Gakupo's Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Gakupo's Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Gakupo's Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Gakupo's Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Gakupo's Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Gakupo's Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Gakupo's Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Gakupo's Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Gakupo's Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Gakupo's Waifu has a reputation beyond repute Gakupo's Waifu's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Radioactive Baka
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 07:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xOtakuForever

My favorite is L. He's a smart person :3

息を止めるまで拒絶する。

Member Glies is on a distinguished road Glies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2013 07:27 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: R--Type

Toss up between, Ryuk and L.
    Ryuk's the comedy of DN, while L is just perfect for a comedy Duo with Ryuk. lol!

Imagine those two doing stand up, god I'd laugh till I die.

"I'm fine. Just not Happy."
    "I like being alone. At least, I convince myself that I'm better off that way."
    "Things change, doesn't mean they get better."

Junior Member redblood is on a distinguished road redblood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads

My favorite character for the first half of the series was definitely Light Yagami and Ryuzaki. They kind of made each other into more interesting characters than they actually were. Even though we haven't seen Ryuzaki do any case without Light being involved, we still get the idea that he didn't have to act much on his own before Kira came. Because of Kira he actually had to show himself and take action, which made him into a better character than if he would have just been in the dark and given directions. The same goes for Light, he wouldn't have had much standing in his way if L hadn't shown up, at least not for some years since no one except L challenged him before Near and Mello came in years later, well no one challenged him that could be considered a threat to him. So because of L he actually had to take action and not just sit down writing down names all the time. He also looses a lot of his charm after Ryuzaki's death, and he never comes up to the same level again after Near comes into the picture.

I don't have a favorite for the second part of the anime, I think it went down quite a bit in the story and I was mainly annoyed at most of them, Mikami had his psychotic charm but he's not a favorite, Takada was quite boring but she got the job done so I can't complain about her. The closest I got to a favorite was probably Mello, he used the wrong means to get to his goals, but I give him a star for trying, and he got pretty close some times. And as Near said, they couldn't have succeeded without each other (Paraphrasing... LOTS).

For my most hated character I must say Near. He just never interested me, he just sat there and talked. He was an L copy except that he liked toys instead of candy, but he was stripped off of the charm that L had. I can't pin point exactly what was wrong with this character, but he bored me a lot. While L took action and went out to catch Kira, using his brain so that Kira wouldn't be able to kill him, Near simply stayed in a safe spot where Kira wouldn't be able to see him. Sure, he didn't need to show himself for his plan to work, and for him it was a better choice to stay hidden. But it also make him so much more boring than L. He didn't have a good enough personality nor did he take interesting enough actions for me to like him. Most of him was just like L, minus the action which Mello made up for in a too action filled way. I know that was the point with those two, and if they had joined forces to begin with then I would probably have liked them both as a team. But because Near acted as a single individual, he became boring and not my type of character.

I should probably learn to keep my explanations to two sentences ^^'

9. Likes Kagome liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread Information