AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Pro or anti kira

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pro

5 35.71%
  • Anti

9 64.29%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pro kira vs anti kra

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts AK47 Red Dango Wolf
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2014 12:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default Pro kira vs anti kra

I can say id be for kira. scince he was killng crimanals crime has gone down for fear of being tbe next one to be taken to the otherside from the hands of tbe god of the new world
    Last edited by darkrider21; 10-11-2012 at 02:53 AM.
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Member ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis has much to be proud of ~Travis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Capricorn L Laptop Death Note
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2012 04:59 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Pro kira vs anti kra

I, on the other hand will choose Anti-Kira. While, as you mentioned, crime rates went down, it still does not make it right.
    Kira tries to play God and take out all the criminals, but in the process of doing so becomes a senseless murderer.
    So to sum it up, while I would be glad crime rates were down, I would not be Pro-Kira because I do not believe that just some psychopath
    should dictates who lives and who dies.

Member seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31 has a reputation beyond repute seoulhime31's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Flowers Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2012 01:55 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There's a Pro-Kira and Anti-Kira?! *is shocked* I did not know this.... ((However, judging from previous comments.... I'd go with Anti-Kira....))

Senior Member Splitzle has a reputation beyond repute Splitzle has a reputation beyond repute Splitzle has a reputation beyond repute Splitzle has a reputation beyond repute Splitzle has a reputation beyond repute Splitzle has a reputation beyond repute Splitzle has a reputation beyond repute Splitzle has a reputation beyond repute Splitzle has a reputation beyond repute Splitzle has a reputation beyond repute Splitzle has a reputation beyond repute Splitzle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2013 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Splitzle01 Steam ID: splitzle01

Pro. I wanted Light to succeed, be the god of the new world.

Senior Member Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral has a brilliant future Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Mario Green Shell
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2013 10:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iImmoral PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

I have to vote anti.. Though he started out trying to rid the world of evil, he in turn became quite evil himself. The moment he took an innocent life he lost my support.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Member Ravenclaw Isabella Riddle is on a distinguished road Ravenclaw Isabella Riddle's Avatar
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2013 01:37 AM
    Hijacking the internet in The Room of Requirements
    Threads

I am ANTI-Kira! His intentions may have been "good" in the beginning but towards the end? There is a saying that come to mind "Absolute power corrupts absolutely!" or something like that! Power corrupted Kira to the point he was killing people who weren't criminals at all! Man had a God Complex to the extreme!

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    Threads

I am sorry, I know this isn't a popular view, but I really do view Light as an evil sonamagun [/santino]. We've all seen what happens when you try to play God by manipulating people and furthering your own agenda for what you think is justice. It's always a scary and gruesome scene.

Member KillKaylaDead is on a distinguished road KillKaylaDead's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 08:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: llx Malice xll

ANTI! That is way too much power for any human to control. Light lost his mind in the process of creating a new world. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Junior Member redblood is on a distinguished road redblood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads

I have been torn between anti and pro Kira since I saw the anime five years ago. On one hand he is killing off criminals and makes the world into a better place by reducing the crime rate. On the other hand he is taking human life's. Sure most of them are criminals, but he also kills off police members and FBI members so that they won't stand in the way of his goals. He also kills off criminals that hasn't done very big crimes and might not deserve death. His intention was good in my opinion, but when he tried to make reality of his dreams it turned out pretty bad. That's why I am anti-Kira. One man shouldn't have the power to decide who shall live and who shall die.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 04:56 PM
    Threads

I'd be for Kira if it were anyone but Light. That man was an idiot. Seriously, how do you get caught using a magic notebook to kill people?
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member Kira: 死神 is on a distinguished road Kira: 死神's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2014 10:27 PM
    Threads

Just to be clear, this question is a tad too vague. There were multiple "Kiras", even after the death of Light Yagami.
    Anyways: I, for one, agree with both sides. Yes, the Kira known as Light Yagami was quite correct in his hypothesis that death can solve almost all, if not all, problems.
    However, he failed to realize that all present actions have an impact on future actions. Ergo, bringing mass death to the world could only solve problems of the present, and not the future.
    To sum up, his actions as Kira may have been evil, but his intentions were fairly pure, and he took more initiative than any other of you lazy morons sitting in front of your computers. So direct your judgement somewhere else.

Everything is Upsy-Daisy!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts 149 - Dragonite Coffee Present
    Mentioned
    660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2014 03:35 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Kira: 死神 View Post
    Just to be clear, this question is a tad too vague. There were multiple "Kiras", even after the death of Light Yagami.
    Anyways: I, for one, agree with both sides. Yes, the Kira known as Light Yagami was quite correct in his hypothesis that death can solve almost all, if not all, problems.
    However, he failed to realize that all present actions have an impact on future actions. Ergo, bringing mass death to the world could only solve problems of the present, and not the future.
    Well, uh, when you put it that way, yeah, death can be a way to solve problems, but that it doesn't mean that solution would technically improve anything. Say you were sick with a common cold. Killing you off would get rid of the cold, but I'm sure it wouldn't make you too happy. But hey! So long as the problem is solved! Light's intentions may have been fine in the beginning, but only in theory. It's obvious that that sort of power would have changed him for the worse, with him becoming a power-mongering lunatic with a superiority complex. The moment he decided to start killing off cops that were looking for him, was when he turned from some guy with arguably honest intentions to a typical serial murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kira: 死神 View Post
    To sum up, his actions as Kira may have been evil, but his intentions were fairly pure, and he took more initiative than any other of you lazy morons sitting in front of your computers. So direct your judgement somewhere else.

♪¸¸.•*¨*•*♫♫.•*¨*•*.``♪

Senior Member Potatoe has a reputation beyond repute Potatoe has a reputation beyond repute Potatoe has a reputation beyond repute Potatoe has a reputation beyond repute Potatoe has a reputation beyond repute Potatoe has a reputation beyond repute Potatoe has a reputation beyond repute Potatoe has a reputation beyond repute Potatoe has a reputation beyond repute Potatoe has a reputation beyond repute Potatoe has a reputation beyond repute Potatoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2014 08:11 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fungy Chroom

Hard poll really.
    I almost can't answer as I've been both pro and anti kira(light), since light in the only kira.
    Kira could only keep going so far, because of Light's intelligence. But apart from that I'm pro kira as in his earlier days he'd get rid of the heavy criminals. However I do not agree that every crime is punishable by death. He didn't do any background checks on those criminals, some could've been falsely accused and so on. He did go way to far to the end of it.

Also 'L' was my favorite character in the anime, but I can't help but wonder how it would have ended if it was light who survived in the end against 'L's followers.
    I'd like to see an ova about light's utopia, with him as the God Leader figure.

But above all, one person indeed should never have such absolute power. As power is a parasite that grows into evil.
    Potato, nutritiously round.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information