AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The wrong drink for the meal

Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 11:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The wrong drink for the meal

Ok, now im kinda picky when it comes to a lot concerning food. Mostly cause I don't like a lot. Now today seems to be a bit awkward in this sense. Getting food at places is a rare to say the least, and seeing KFC last night was really cool. I got some mac and cheese, and Chicken, then had the same for lunch (Im not awake in time for breakfast, and I wont eat inbetween the time of 10-12). But my drink of choice seemed... wrong. I grabbed the extra NOS energy drink I had. its sorta like a strong tasting orange juice in my opinion. But witht the chicken and mac and cheese.... Felt weird. Now today for dinner, there was chinese... and I never finished that drink... So its still here... I got...I dunno what they are called, but its breaded Pork that I dunk is sweet and sour goodness... And I eat some, then want a drink, Take a sip, and I don't feel like eating or drinking for a bit... Is that weird? Or is it just that somethings really dont go together?
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

D A Y D R E A M E R Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 07:53 AM
    Even if the neon lights in this town disappear, I'll always be here.
    Threads

Some things just don't go with other things. |: But it also depends on a persons preferences in flavors. Growing up, my parents would try to get me to drink milk with my dinner. But most of the time, I couldn't stand the taste of say, meatloaf and milk. I just don't like drinking milk with dinner foods. It upset my stomach. I just got water instead.

It could be that the energy drink is really sweet. And the other additional flavorings could just dominate the flavors of your dinner? I'm not sure. I try to stick with water with my meals.

I don't drink energy drinks. So I don't know much about them. But the carbonation in them could just upset your stomach. My friend dislikes any carbonated drinks. |: And I know you told me you don't normally drink pop and stuff. So maybe you're just not use to carbonation?
    Last edited by Hakuchuumu; 03-01-2010 at 05:07 PM.

ADORABLE SIG BY RAMS, MY BESTIE! THANK YOU!
    MY BELOVED FAMILY: KIRAKO SHIMA, KARAS, KAWAII_AI, RAMS, SAKURAFOX512

-Monochromatic Fanatic-
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2011 02:22 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuchuumu View Post
    Some things just don't go with other things. |: But it also depends on a persons preferences in flavors. Growing up, my parents would try to get me to drink milk with my dinner. But most of the time, I couldn't stand the taste of say, meatloaf and milk. I just don't like drinking milk with dinner foods. It upset my stomach. I just got water instead.

It could be that the energy drink is really sweet. And the other additional flavorings could just dominate the flavors of your dinner? I'm not sure. I try to stick with water with my meals.

I don't drink energy drinks. So I don't know much about them. But the carbonation in them could just upset your stomach. My friend dislikes any carbonated drinks. |: And I know you told me you don't normally drink pop and stuff. So maybe you're just not use to carbonation?
    That sounds about right to me on a personal level I know I used to have issues with drinking any sort of real fruit juice with my dinners

I'm not sure about energy drinks though since I can't drink them but I don't suppose it's any different than certain people's issues with milk or juice :/

Also carbonation will hurt if you're not used to it I went without soda for a long time and then started back...it hurt for a while T_T
    Last edited by SakuraFox512; 03-01-2010 at 05:19 PM.

^Lovely set by Hakuchuumu^
    AF family: Kirako Shima, Hakuchuumu

Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bahahaha, its made me nauseous. I have no problems with soda and whatnot, I just didnt want to drink it anymore, Its kinda bad for you when you overdo it. But I cant deal with drinking, or eating, or for that mater doing the same thing over and over. I can't really handle repetition so well. It drives me nuts. But I think milk would of been a better choice...
    TYVM!
    Ell Oohh Elll?

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads

Some flavors just aren't meant to be. :\

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 07:31 AM
    Threads

I can drink most, expect one drink i have at home, the after-flavor taste's fish ugh, and GLOCKEN GOLD tastes chicken... -.-'
    Heeey!

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've had an energy drink while eating Chinese before too and I could only eat a bite or two before feeling sick. So I think it's just the energy drink that does it mixed with the sweet and spicy/sour flavor of the chicken.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

Cockta goes with everything.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kirako Shima View Post
    I've had an energy drink while eating Chinese before too and I could only eat a bite or two before feeling sick. So I think it's just the energy drink that does it mixed with the sweet and spicy/sour flavor of the chicken.
    Probly so, it was amusing though. Atleast the food was still good, and it only took a hour to finish dinner... I just know im not doing that again. Ill stick with milk...
    TYVM!
    Ell Oohh Elll?

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

There are many foods I wont eat if I don't have what I usually drink with it, I just can't stand it.

Milk+doritos=barf
    A MaruDashi Creation

Closed Thread

Thread Information