AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Unicorn

Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 11:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gundam Unicorn

As always don't judge something by its name, even if it is kinda corny. Seriously Unicorn? lol but all in all, the first episode was really good. It had a lot of similar elements from many other shows, but atleast they worked it in well. And in the end, the Unicorn looked friggen bada**! I really hope this show goes well. Anyone else seen it have any thoughts?
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 08:27 AM
    Threads

Wait.... what?
    ...................................I will edit this postto be better later but....... unicorn?

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

I heard the Manga was good,plus I saw a trailer of it.It looked amazing!!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

So, so, so, so, so, so glad this was finally animated. And not only that, but the visuals were amazing.

The opening scene was spectacular, and the first mobile suit fight, about 8 minutes in, was the by far the single best animated and best directed mecha fight I have ever seen. And this is maintained throughout the entire OVA. This is the best looking Gundam since 0083, and perhaps the best looking Gundam ever.

I'm also very, very glad to see both another UC series, as well as a Gundam which has the classic military drama feel, which has been severely lacking in recent years. The characters were all smoothly introduced, and Sunrise presents a lot of information about them without having to bluntly state it.

I didn't really think the name was all the corny, either. I'd seen the mecha design before, so "Unicorn" just made sense; it's also a common animal symbol for hope.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    I heard the Manga was good,plus I saw a trailer of it.It looked amazing!!
    There is no manga. It's based on a novel series by Harutoshi Fukui.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 02-25-2010 at 07:59 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Geez Gjallarhorn, way to end a post! lol, you basically said it all. And the part of the name being corny was really from the part of not seeing it first. They did give it great meaning thoughout the show. And I wholeheartedly agree on the fightscenes. That first one was probly one of the best I have ever seen.
    TYVM!
    Ell Oohh Elll?

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It a OVA?Crap,now we have to wait at long intervals for episodes.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    It a OVA?Crap,now we have to wait at long intervals for episodes.
    Yes a OVA. The first was almost a hour long, so thats like getting 3 episodes at once.
    TYVM!
    Ell Oohh Elll?

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It's out!?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    TYVM!
    Ell Oohh Elll?

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

very good hope the 00 movie can top this

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thanks man,I'll watch it when I can.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Okay. I watched the first 19 minutes of it because that's all I could find. I'm just gonna download it later. It seems good.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I posted a link for both the torrent, and Direct Download. In great quality as well. I don't think even the 00 movie could top this. And im waiting for that movie as well lol. But this show is beyond amazing.
    TYVM!
    Ell Oohh Elll?

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2014 12:34 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

This probably the most awaited anime for most of the ol' school Gundam fans. And I'm agree with Gjallarhorn, the animator did a great justice for the mobile suit fight scene. I hope they maintain it throughout the series.

Let see what path which the heiress of Zabi's would choose. It seems Banagher Links echoes the traits of Kamille Bidan; I hope his character is up to a par/exceed the likes of him.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Couldn't watch it because it wasn't subbed.

Google time!

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 12:34 PM
    Threads

I'm not an old school fan(just started and finished most of UC last year) but I'm so glad UC is back and in full force. Like Gjallarhorn said, the opening scene and absolutely stunning and I still can't get over how awesome the fight scene is. When the funnels were launched and tore apart the MSs, I was in awe.

Unicorn is going to be a great series.

Senior Member Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Decepticons Eva NERV Aquarius
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2012 10:45 AM
    Pinole, California, United States, 107905739230377, Pinole, California
    Threads

Need to watch it, to answer some of my questions. I am playing Gundam Vs Gundam Next Plus and I like using Unicorn. Destry Mode FTW!!!
    "I'll kill Zechs. That's my way of saying thanks." -Heero Yuy

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just got done watching episode 1 and it was fantastic. It's similar to previous Gundam shows in the way Banagher is dragged into the conflict but Unicorn is still it's own show.

The music was very good, as were the action scenes and the characters are all interesting enough to draw you further into the story.

I won't spoil it for anyone but anyone who hasn't seen this needs to pronto.

I know episode 2 is a long ways away but judging from episode 1, the wait will be well worth it.
    Last edited by J Gundam; 02-28-2010 at 05:11 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Found the first episode,I can't wait to watch it later!!!

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2015 03:30 PM
    Threads

I'm waiting for the bluray to come out in 10 days and then I'll bring it back home to the U.S. and watch it another 10 days later

Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Senior Member Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2010 07:09 PM
    Threads

OH MY FFREAKING GOD!

I just watched the first episode. ... ... ... I can already tel that this will be my favorite Gundam series above all... Even if it's just an OVA series.

Epic....

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lucion View Post
    OH MY FFREAKING GOD!

I just watched the first episode. ... ... ... I can already tel that this will be my favorite Gundam series above all... Even if it's just an OVA series.

Epic....
    I'm going to wait before I rank it among my favorites but it's looking like Unicorn will be very high based on the first episode.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Indeed. If it can continue in the same style and pace of the first OVA, I'll be ranking it up there with 0083 and Char's Counterattack.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2015 03:30 PM
    Threads

08th ms team is an oav series, and it's my 2nd favorite gundam series and my 3rd favorite anime

Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2014 01:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ParaParaJMo View Post
    08th ms team is an oav series, and it's my 2nd favorite gundam series and my 3rd favorite anime
    Probably not too far off JoJo's bizzare Adventure?

Seriously, I think I am going to just buy it.
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information