AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 45

Thread: Too much hate, Not enough reasons.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    3,775.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Age
    29
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    76

    Default Too much hate, Not enough reasons.

    I was going over the bad anime thread, and people were throwing out the names of shows that was it. NOW any show can be considered "bad" in the mind of another, and almost everyones reasoning for thier choices imho were retarded as ****.

    Too much blood? Its a violent show, what do you expect? The action scenes were lacking?
    Too much action doesnt give depth, and too much depth and not enough action is also considered bad again?
    Here is what is really annoying: When people hate on a show that isn't meant to be serious, because its not serious... Seriously?? Thats like saying you hated, Puni Puni Poemy, cause it had no plot... I wonder if that was because it wasn't supposed to?
    How about a Ecchi show being hated cause of too much fanservice? If the show has Ecchi in its genre description, expect to see some girls underwear, a lot of it... And the trends show the newer shows going a lot farther then they used to (ie, queens blade, Sekion, Ladies vs Bulters).

    Heres the best part of the Bad Anime thread. It was about the shows you thought were bad (terrible was the word used). Saying something like "not my type of show" or something on those lines, doesn't make the anime Bad. It just means it was something you didn't like. Most those posts were just shows people hated, and almost all gave no reason, or gave the most retarded reasons. The ones that did give good reasons, stated why the show was bad, not why they hated it. Some of those reasons even had some good qualities, but were overshadowed by how terrible the rest went.
    As for shows like Bleach, naruto, One peice, you say you hate them for fillers, I belive that was the only real reasons given.. I think the hate is more towards the fact that they are overly long shows. If that was said, it would be a better reason, but again, its just hate. If they were "BAD" shows, then the companeys that made them wouldn't be getting so much money outta the merch from them.

    Hatred towards the Gundam shows is one of the most retarded. YES, they are all very similar re-useing a lot of materials (Haro's mostly). But all of them do have a story, whether you like it or not. And apparently it isn't gonna end soon, cause they just made another Gundam show (OVA). I love Gundam Shows, they are what made me a Anime fan to begin with.

    Poor Animation: Before you complain about poor animation, look at what year the show was made, then compare it to other shows made in that same time. Saying DBZ sucks cause its crappy animation goes along with my "your Retarded" theme. DBZ first aired in 1989, which by the looks of it, It aired before a lot of you were even born...

    You didn't like the Art style, so its bad? If you don't like the art style, don't watch it, I mean you could end up missing a great show. A new show called Hidamari Sketch is a show I don't like the art style of, and the way it is presented, But I am still watching the show. I'm not even slightly enjoying it, but I still watch it hopeing for something.

    You didn't understand it? Then rewatch it and try to make sense of things. Just cause you didn't understand it, doesn't make it bad. But it also doesn't make you stupid, so be happy about that! Some thing's are confusing, and sometimes they are meant to be.

    Strangly some people that gave terrible reasons, manage to give a good one once in a while. Even if I dissagreed with it, I respect thier reason for why they felt it was bad. The ending of a show is a huge deciding factor imo. If it has a bad ending, you feel disapointed to the point you feel you just wasted a lot of time watching something pointless... But giving up midway is even worse. If you can't remember the characters names in a show, it also doesn't help in the shows appeal.

    Which leads to my final argument, since this is quite long. You watched up to 5 episodes, therefore it is a bad anime?.... Nuff said...
    Last edited by Käras; 02-25-2010 at 10:04 PM.
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

    You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

    Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

    CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    77,589.35
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 09:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    20
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    803
    Rep Power
    425
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: goku100107

    Default

    Well,welcome to the real world when people have their own opinions,and how they act.

    Some people think I am a very stupid person for not watching Anime/Movies without good action,but I do not care what they think and move on,or if I debate with them for a while.

  3. #3
    Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    6,059.57
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 09:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ask me when I know you.
    Age
    29
    Threads
    43
    Posts
    1,785
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    137
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

    Default

    I have to say...this is an excellent arguement. oxo Fall right in line with the reason for hating anime characters too. I mean-you shouldn't just say you hate them for being annoying when, for instance, their age clearly dictates they'd be annoying anyhow. Just like you'd love proper reasons for thinking an anime is bad (and believe me, I'd like that too), I'd love proper reasons for hating anime characters.

    Though I suppose I will point out the folly in all of this wishful thinking...

    It's all a matter of opnion. Plain and simple. The way this argument runs it's like saying that there's no horrid anime out there at all. Which-in a sense-could be true. One man's garbage is another man's treasure. The reasons one gives for saying something is horrible often has to do with personal preferance and the matter of opinion.

    However, that is *if* the fantards give any form of reasoning...which it's also all too true...Most do not. And that...is the most annoying thing of all. '_'

    But-I'ma shut up now...: p
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

    ...Clear...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    3,775.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Age
    29
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Thats not entirely true, There is bad anime. The two I gave out, were definatly my opinion. But for example, people hating on School Days. It was by far a great show. Why? Cause you can learn something from it, unless your a idiot that said they hated it.... Creepy, ugh, or other stupid comments being a basis for why it was "bad" or in reality, why they hated it were just stupid. And that was kinda why I made this thread.
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

    You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

    Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

    CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    77,589.35
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 09:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    20
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    803
    Rep Power
    425
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: goku100107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Käras View Post
    Thats not entirely true, There is bad anime. The two I gave out, were definatly my opinion. But for example, people hating on School Days. It was by far a great show. Why? Cause you can learn something from it, unless your a idiot that said they hated it.... Creepy, ugh, or other stupid comments being a basis for why it was "bad" or in reality, why they hated it were just stupid. And that was kinda why I made this thread.
    Just because you watched a Anime and it teaches you something does not make it good.

    I learned from Death Note the only way to achieve piece was from what Light was doing.I don't like it that much though.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X's Avatar
    Gil
    2,460.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 02:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    27
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    131

    Default

    No kidding..

    But the thread was for shows you hate. Doesn't matter the quality or depth. If you don't like it, you post that.

    Hate may be a overly-strong word. But hate is way overused, just like love. Basically: like/dislike=love/hate. Not fair, but neither is the world. =(
    Ell Oohh Elll /sarcasm

    Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

    Nobody has ever won a forum fight. You're not gonna get to page 20 and then they/you say:
    "Oh my bad! You were totally right! Sorry about that misunderstanding!"

  7. #7
    Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    3,775.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Age
    29
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandaid X View Post
    No kidding..

    But the thread was for shows you hate. Doesn't matter the quality or depth. If you don't like it, you post that.

    Hate may be a overly-strong word. But hate is way overused, just like love. Basically: like/dislike=love/hate. Not fair, but neither is the world. =(
    Wrong the thead was for shows that were BAD. And that was failed throughout the whole thing. If you really look through it, and read it, you will notice some people caught on to it. It was basically a thread that was asking for shows that were best to avoid, because of? Almost no "real" reasons given, hence my thread once again.

    @The Butcher, your right, that doesn't make it good, it was again my opinion, but the fact is the show had meaning. People didn't seem to understand that, and as in my thead, just cause you don't understand, doesn't mean its bad. Point being, if you wanna say its bad, atleast give a good reason. I mean thats all I'm asking for, not much....
    Last edited by Käras; 02-25-2010 at 08:47 PM.
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

    You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

    Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

    CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X's Avatar
    Gil
    2,460.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 02:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    27
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    131

    Default

    Repost for clarity:

    No kidding..

    But the thread was for shows you dislike/think are bad/hate/feel negatively towards. Doesn't matter the quality or depth. If you don't like it, you post that.

    "Hate" may be a overly-strong word. But "hate" is way overused, just like love. Basically:

    like and dislike and

    love and bad/hate/feel negatively. Not fair, but neither is the world. =(

    EDIT: Synonyms for BAD:

    abominable, amiss, atrocious, awful, bad news, beastly, blah*, bottom out, bummer, careless, cheap, cheesy*, crappy*, cruddy, crummy, defective, deficient, diddly, dissatisfactory, downer, dreadful, erroneous, fallacious, faulty, garbage, godawful, grody, gross*, grungy, icky, imperfect, inadequate, incorrect, inferior, junky, lousy*, not good, off, poor, raunchy*, rough, sad, slipshod, stinking, substandard, synthetic, the pits, unacceptable, unsatisfactory
    Last edited by Bandaid X; 02-25-2010 at 08:53 PM.
    Ell Oohh Elll /sarcasm

    Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

    Nobody has ever won a forum fight. You're not gonna get to page 20 and then they/you say:
    "Oh my bad! You were totally right! Sorry about that misunderstanding!"

  9. #9
    Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    77,589.35
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 09:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    20
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    803
    Rep Power
    425
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: goku100107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Käras View Post
    @The Butcher, your right, that doesn't make it good, it was again my opinion, but the fact is the show had meaning. People didn't seem to understand that, and as in my thead, just cause you don't understand, doesn't mean its bad. Point being, if you wanna say its bad, atleast give a good reason. I mean thats all I'm asking for, not much....
    Well a lot of people have stupid reasons
    I for example hated Transformers 2,why?Action was horrible and I could not see it.

    A reason why people like it is because of Megan Fox,I have yet to see why,but this is a reason in most people's opinions.No matter how stupid it seems it is still a reason.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    3,775.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Age
    29
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Ok, since noone wants to really comprehend what i've been saying, since you feel the need to use Hate, when there is honestly a differance. The point was the reason for which they gave the title of a show. As I pointed out, they really didn't. Also something to think about. "You can hate me all you want, but that doesn't make me a bad person". If you understand the meaning of that, you might understand my post a bit.
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

    You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

    Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

    CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

  11. #11
    Senior Member Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X's Avatar
    Gil
    2,460.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 02:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    27
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    131

    Default

    You're right.

    But that doesn't make others wrong.
    Ell Oohh Elll /sarcasm

    Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

    Nobody has ever won a forum fight. You're not gonna get to page 20 and then they/you say:
    "Oh my bad! You were totally right! Sorry about that misunderstanding!"

  12. #12
    Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    3,775.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Age
    29
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandaid X View Post
    But that doesn't make others wrong.
    About what?
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

    You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

    Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

    CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

  13. #13
    Senior Member Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X's Avatar
    Gil
    2,460.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 02:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    27
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Käras View Post
    About what?
    Whoever you're in a disagreement with, about whatever they said/did.
    Ell Oohh Elll /sarcasm

    Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

    Nobody has ever won a forum fight. You're not gonna get to page 20 and then they/you say:
    "Oh my bad! You were totally right! Sorry about that misunderstanding!"

  14. #14
    Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    3,775.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Age
    29
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandaid X View Post
    Whoever you're in a disagreement with, about whatever they said/did.
    Hmm, I wouldn't exactly call it a disagreement, just stating my feelings on a paticular subject...in a sense... And its not like I am saying it towards a specific person, but if one falls into the catagory, then so be it. This whole thead is based on the responses of another thead. I look at this forum as a way to learn about other anime shows I have yet to see, or to learn more about the ones I have seen. I do tend to miss things in shows, and do look up the information on why I didnt see it, or where it was. So a thread containing "bad anime" is imho very important, or it should be at the very least. That way I could get responses about a show that many people "disliked", BUT with a good reasoning behind it. Everyone just saying, this show sucked, I hated it, this was boring, are not reasons why the show was bad. Evangelion imho was REALLY boring, But it wasn't a bad show, I hated it personally, But again it wasn't a bad show.
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

    You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

    Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

    CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

  15. #15
    Senior Member Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X's Avatar
    Gil
    2,460.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 02:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    27
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    131

    Default

    Ell Oohh Elll?

    You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

    Welcome to the interwebz! ^^
    Ell Oohh Elll /sarcasm

    Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

    Nobody has ever won a forum fight. You're not gonna get to page 20 and then they/you say:
    "Oh my bad! You were totally right! Sorry about that misunderstanding!"

  16. #16
    Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    3,775.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Age
    29
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandaid X View Post
    Ell Oohh Elll?

    You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

    Welcome to the interwebz! ^^
    It's very hard for me to not type a lot. Im terrible at explaining, so I gotta use more words to describe what I mean. Also I just love stating my thoughts on something.
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

    You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

    Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

    CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

  17. #17
    Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    13,221.04
    Gender
    My Mood
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 06:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Britannia
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    269

    Default

    People were just posting their opinions. It's just like with anything, there's bound to be someone who thought the show was bad. The whole "not my type of show" thing usually comes from people not wanting to rant/offend anyone.
    Hatred towards the Gundam shows is one of the most retarded
    I agree with this. I used to hate Gundam but actually heard about 00 on a Code Geass thread. I watched it and it was one of my favorite animes.


    I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

  18. #18
    Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    3,775.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Age
    29
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo Vi Britannia View Post
    People were just posting their opinions. It's just like with anything, there's bound to be someone who thought the show was bad. The whole "not my type of show" thing usually comes from people not wanting to rant/offend anyone.

    I agree with this. I used to hate Gundam but actually heard about 00 on a Code Geass thread. I watched it and it was one of my favorite animes.
    It was just people posting shows, useally in a list with no basis of why it was bad. And "not my type of show" would be me refering to that boys love crap. THAT is not my type of show.
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

    You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

    Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

    CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

  19. #19
    Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    13,221.04
    Gender
    My Mood
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 06:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Britannia
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Käras View Post
    It was just people posting shows, useally in a list with no basis of why it was bad. And "not my type of show" would be me refering to that boys love crap. THAT is not my type of show.
    Not everyone wants to rant about why they dislike something. Who cares? Just ignore them. That's what I do with the Gundam haters/Code Geass haters.


    I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

  20. #20
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    37,489.92
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 04:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    24
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    2,029
    Rep Power
    2243
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Käras View Post
    Ok, since noone wants to really comprehend what i've been saying, since you feel the need to use Hate, when there is honestly a differance. The point was the reason for which they gave the title of a show. As I pointed out, they really didn't. Also something to think about. "You can hate me all you want, but that doesn't make me a bad person". If you understand the meaning of that, you might understand my post a bit.
    I understand what you are saying but just like how you are able to voice your opinion right now, other people can voice theirs. Just because an anime is supposed to have a lot of blood doesn't mean that a person can't find it bad for that same reason. Just because an anime was supposed to have a lot of fanservice doesn't mean that a person can't think that its bad. For example, I think that the anime Strike Witches is pretty bad because of the sheer amount of fanservice that's in it. Sure, maybe the creators wanted it to be that way, but I still don't like the show (the fact that it was done on purpose probably makes it worse).

    Some people think Gundam is bad for stupid reasons, others think that Naruto is bad for stupid reasons and still others think that Bleach, One Piece, etc are bad for stupid reasons. However, that's their opinion. You may not agree and you may not like what they said but in the end, its their opinion.
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

  21. #21
    Member ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy's Avatar
    Gil
    620.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2010 04:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  22. #22
    Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    3,775.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Age
    29
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    I understand what you are saying but just like how you are able to voice your opinion right now, other people can voice theirs. Just because an anime is supposed to have a lot of blood doesn't mean that a person can't find it bad for that same reason. Just because an anime was supposed to have a lot of fanservice doesn't mean that a person can't think that its bad. For example, I think that the anime Strike Witches is pretty bad because of the sheer amount of fanservice that's in it. Sure, maybe the creators wanted it to be that way, but I still don't like the show (the fact that it was done on purpose probably makes it worse).

    Some people think Gundam is bad for stupid reasons, others think that Naruto is bad for stupid reasons and still others think that Bleach, One Piece, etc are bad for stupid reasons. However, that's their opinion. You may not agree and you may not like what they said but in the end, its their opinion.
    And everyone is allowed thier own opinion, I stated quite a few times that a lot of what I said is my opinion. But in all reality saying something is bad because it was supposed to be like that? What should be, and this is not my opinion, but what SHOULD be considered bad, is when it doesn't in any way, shape or form, of being as it was supposed to. As in, the show is supposed to be about something, but that something is never said, or done, and in no way does it relate to anything really. That is a bad show.
    Also, I checked again, and I think only 1 person noticed the fact that noone was talking about bad shows, just ones they dont like, or hate. Props to 2012!
    Last edited by Käras; 02-26-2010 at 09:45 AM. Reason: I misspelled some things
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

    You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

    Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

    CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

  23. #23
    Senior Member Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X's Avatar
    Gil
    2,460.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 02:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    27
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    131

    Default

    You say you're twenty-four. Quit acting like a 4-year-old.

    Just let it go. Everyone has a different opinion, no point in complaining about it /BOLD on the internet /BOLD...

    Ell Oohh Elll?

    Be-bye. This thread in response to another thread is silly.
    Ell Oohh Elll /sarcasm

    Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

    Nobody has ever won a forum fight. You're not gonna get to page 20 and then they/you say:
    "Oh my bad! You were totally right! Sorry about that misunderstanding!"

  24. #24
    Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    3,775.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Age
    29
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandaid X View Post
    You say you're twenty-four. Quit acting like a 4-year-old.

    Just let it go. Everyone has a different opinion, no point in complaining about it /BOLD on the internet /BOLD...

    Ell Oohh Elll?

    Be-bye. This thread in response to another thread is silly.
    Not to argue more, but find me a 4yr old that could put up a decent argument like that, and I will gladly shut up. What was said was true, I even pointed out most of the little details, and hoped for a little positive feedback. Instead I got people trying to make excuses for those that can't even understand something so simple.
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

    You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

    Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

    CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

  25. #25
    D A Y D R E A M E R Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu's Avatar
    Gil
    5,680.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 08:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Even if the neon lights in this town disappear, I'll always be here.
    Age
    23
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    371

    Default

    @Bandaid- I don't mean to be a beesh or anything. I'd just like to point out that you said everyone is free to their own opinions. This happens to be his opinion. The point of this thread was to express how he felt about another certain thread. It was his opinions on peoples opinions on 'bad' anime. I believe he feels that people either don't give certain animes a chance before labeling them as 'bad' and or that peoples reasons for such are not necessarily relevant to the anime being 'bad' at all.

    While it is true that people are free to their own opinions; saying he's acting like a '4 year old' (and yes, it's an opinion) but it's not really necessary in this thread. It just sounds like you're being sour because you don't like his own opinions. Maybe you should 'just let it go.'



    As for the purpose of this thread. I understand why it was created. Would I do it? Not sure if I'd take this approach about it. But I get what he's saying. People should give good reasons as to why they think an anime is bad. Mostly because, I'd like to know why a particular series is good or bad; that way, I don't waste my time on it if I feel it fits into a list that wouldn't really fit my tastes.

    Basically he's just saying, people should better word their responses or think about the real reasons as to why they don't like a particular anime.

    Anyways. I don't mean to get caught into this little scrap, or whatever it may be. I just get why he would feel the need to post this. And I don't really think it's 'silly.'

    ADORABLE SIG BY RAMS, MY BESTIE! THANK YOU!
    MY BELOVED FAMILY: KIRAKO SHIMA, KARAS, KAWAII_AI, RAMS, SAKURAFOX512


Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. anynody here like linkin park?
    By satoo_hiwatari in forum J-pop/rock (and other music)
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 09:52 AM
  2. Hate Hilary Duff?
    By Havana in forum J-pop/rock (and other music)
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 09:51 AM
  3. i hate australia
    By raven_shield in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2004, 04:11 AM
  4. I hate halo
    By hayato in forum Video Games
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2004, 02:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts