AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Chapter! :O (SPOILERS)

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Default Final Chapter! :O (SPOILERS)

For those of you who have been keeping up and track, FMA posted its final chapter the other day; it's length was 108 pages~

SO-what did people think of the end?
    How did it match up to your expectations?
    How did it not?
    What surprised you if anything?

I personally thought it was an epic ending. Arakawa did a great job closing up all the ends she had in her storyline, didn't leave anyone wanting for lack of not knowing. And to be perfectly honest-I did not know what to expect from the end. xD Which is a big part of what has held me like glue to this series all the way through. The mind boggling cliff hangers Arakawa used with almost every chapter...They kept me right on the edge of my seat straight up through the end.

It moderately surprised me that Roy didn't take up position as Furher as soon as he was able to get his sight back...But I assume from what Grunman said-he might as soon as Ishval is better. It totally surprised me that Al pretty much ended up with Mei, but I'd been thinking for the past few months that he'd go study in Xing anyway, so it shouldn't have, but eh. lol. I was saddened by the way Hohenhiem passed away~even though I know he'd been alive for a very, very long time-I still think it was just a little unfair that he didn't get to spend just a little more time with his boys...but at least he died with a smile. And-I found the way Edo asked Winry to marry him completely cheek and adorable! I was very happy to see photos of them and Al and Mei with children in the last two pages. ^-^

So-that's my thoughts-yours? =D
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2013 12:21 AM
    Threads

Personally, I thought the ending was very satisfying. Everything wrapped up quite nicely, and though I'm not usually one for pandering to the fan pairings, I must admit I liked the photo page, too. cx The fight ended nicely, Al's situation wrapped up in a clever way, Mrs. Bradley's choice to re-raise Pride was weird, and...well, Arakawa sure knows how to leave you satisfied. It will be strange and sad to see it go; it's been such a big part of the last 6 or so years of my life. Guess it had to end some time, and boy, was it good.
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-no-9?ref=live

Like Mega Man? Keiji Inafune? Have money to spend? Click on that link and support Mighty No. 9! Donate enough and you can score yourself some cool prizes!

Junior Member ME?SPAM?NO! is on a distinguished road ME?SPAM?NO!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 03:52 AM
    Threads

Final chapter...I'd say...MAKE A NEW ONE!

Junior Member Trollerhawk is a glorious beacon of light Trollerhawk is a glorious beacon of light Trollerhawk is a glorious beacon of light Trollerhawk is a glorious beacon of light Trollerhawk is a glorious beacon of light Trollerhawk is a glorious beacon of light Trollerhawk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 07:39 AM
    Threads

Um, it did suck. FMA SUCKS BALLS

STUPID IDIOITS THEat watch the manga of ful metal alkemuist11!

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    Threads

Hey what are you talking about??? The anime isn't over yet, i guess it will be over soon but no yet
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL TIGRESS View Post
    Hey what are you talking about??? The anime isn't over yet, i guess it will be over soon but no yet
    The manga ended several weeks ago.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    Threads

ahh you we're talking about the manga well i don't know the end because i only had read from episode 100 to 90 yeah i had read that backwards
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information