AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alfonse's alchemy

Junior Member Taullaris is on a distinguished road Taullaris's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2010 04:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Alfonse's alchemy

I was watching FMA Brotherhood and I am only on episode 2 and it hit me, how is Alfonse able to use alchemy? please do not answer with spoilers if it explains it later but Wrath is able to use alchemy only because he has Edward's arm and leg but Al has no human body parts

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Alfonse's alchemy

Quote Originally Posted by Taullaris View Post
    I was watching FMA Brotherhood and I am only on episode 2 and it hit me, how is Alfonse able to use alchemy? please do not answer with spoilers if it explains it later but Wrath is able to use alchemy only because he has Edward's arm and leg but Al has no human body parts
    You're referring to the two series as if they are the same thing and operate under the same rules.

The Wrath which has Ed's arm and leg is from the first FMA series, which you can just disregard as bullcrap, since it doesn't actually follow the FMA storyline, and corrupts a lot of the ideas in FMA. In this series, Wrath was able to use alchemy because Ed's arm and leg.

Brotherhood is FMA as it was intended to be by the author, this is how it was meant to be. Any human has the potential to learn alchemy, even Al. It has to do with the human soul, not with their body.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information