AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Is it Just Me?

Simon Says...Die!!! Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2011 12:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Is it Just Me?

i don't have a Cell Phone, i don't plan on ever getting one because i hate them.i had one once when i was in the Navy,and thats just because i couldn't take the constant nagging from superiors to get one(so they could call me on my off time to tell me to come and work) honestly i see no point.i have a house phone and in my opinion thats fine, i don't like the idea of ppl being able to get a hold of me whenever they want,with the house phone it's 50/50 either i'm home or i'm not, but if you don't pick up your cell phone ppl know your ignoring them.i see no purpose, nothing a cell phone offers seduces me.i hate Text Messaging, i think it's dumb and pointless, what takes 20 minutes to text back and forth to eachother could be handled in a minute conversation.and ppl text at completly innapropriate times. like seinfeld said, would it be ok to open up a newspaper and hold it infront of your face and read while someones trying to talk to you?

this also goes for

twitter
    Myspace
    Facebook or the million other stupid sites.

Member WillemStyle has a reputation beyond repute WillemStyle has a reputation beyond repute WillemStyle has a reputation beyond repute WillemStyle has a reputation beyond repute WillemStyle has a reputation beyond repute WillemStyle has a reputation beyond repute WillemStyle has a reputation beyond repute WillemStyle has a reputation beyond repute WillemStyle has a reputation beyond repute WillemStyle has a reputation beyond repute WillemStyle has a reputation beyond repute WillemStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2010 04:15 PM
    Threads

Texting back and forth is anoying in my eyes too, but i totally can't live without a cell phone.

I want anyone to be able to say things to me anytime. If people have something very important to say to me, i want to be reachable.

But again, i fully agree with you on the texting part.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 01:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All I see is a huge blob of grammatically dubious and poorly punctuated ranting. I have no means with which to decipher what you actually want to discuss, as the complete lack of formatting makes the text nearly unreadable.

Please do the following:
    • Split the text into paragraphs.
    • Start sentences with an uppercase letter, and end them with some form of punctuation.
    • Conclude the post with a bottom line -- what is it you want to discuss? A personal anecdote or whatever is fine, but you need to be very clear on what the topic of the thread is. In this case, the thread title is perfectly useless as well, so consider changing that to something relevant.
    and then re-start the thread.

Closed Thread

Thread Information