AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I need help

Junior Member One_Winged_Angel is on a distinguished road One_Winged_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2010 02:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I need help

Name: Ron

So i have a couple to things to say bc i don't know which direction to turn.... i feel like my life has been on auto pilot for the past couple of months.... waking up every mourning....going to work....and coming home to find myself in the same position...

position one: get on said computer or said gaming system and lose track of time before noticing that's its very late at night and i have to wake up in the next 3 to 4 hours for work....get no sleep what so ever and repeat...

position two: get off of work...find myself driving around town thinking to myself of what i can do...but notice that there is nothing to do...when you have a job to closes at 9 there-not much to do here in Lafayette... thank god im not 21 yet...you would find me in a bar almost every-night if this keeps up...

position three: yes i know im in a band and that cool....and i love working on new materiel..or just getting the band together and just jamming that's the best i think...but we have gotten to the point ( as a band) that we have gotten too comfortable with or fan base and skill level that we haven't done anything....new.... the band has talked about it but nothing comes out of it... " o yeah yeah we can learn that song yeah that sounds great! lets do it!".....2 weeks later...nothing..

position four: "well you got a girl friend..why dont you go see her?" " i mean you have a girlfriend man...that's the best thing to have at your age!!"...yeah i herd alot before.. and dont get me wrong i love Kayley, i didn't say that... but its kind of hard when you do make enough money as it is and when she is in Eunice, its about a 30 to 40 min drive from here... which i love spending time with her but i hardly ever have money to make the trip and usually i like the next day off to go and spend alot more time with her...but rarely that happens.. so mostly what i have is the weekends when she comes down to spend time with her... and even with that work also gets in the way.. man that sucks..

position five: Ok so i get off of work and let just say i just want to go home... o wait i haven't said anything about my living situation.. o this is good... check this out...after moving in back with my parents... all 3 of my brothers lost their jobs... on top of that one of my brother gets his girlfriend pregnant...ok well that's on him...but wait she has a baby girl...and now they move back into my parents house...so this is the deal i live with my mom, dad, 3 brothers, Megan ( brothers girlfriend) and little baby Olivia ( which i mean i love my little niece i dont have a problem with that)...so that's 7 people in a 4 bed room 2 bath house...doesn't sound bad right...well i have a big problem about personal space and now i have none...lol its not good i mean i love my family and all but i got to get out of here...

wait before you say anything else i have one more comment before i get to the point of this calling i guess you would say...

Ok i know you see this alot out there with all the emo kids B****ing and complaining about how bad there life is and s**t....well i please to inform you that im in a stage in my life that i don't know which direction to go in....i get up every mourning wondering where my life is going... i don't cry about it... or slit my wrist about or anything of that nature.. im confused and need advise.. im reaching out for help so that someone in a similar situation or has delt with this can guild me a little.. thats the difference..

im not at all saying " ooo look at me my life is so horrible...feel bad for me...*cry* *cry*"...neither am i saying that im in a worst situation than the guy right next to me...

i need help..maybe some words of advise..other than "be a hero!"

i found reaching out to my friends and random people has helped me before in my past problems so im going for it again!

thanks a lot for reading and any words of advise would help!!

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry that you find yourself in a depressing situation. Of course one could say that someone else (like Haiti victims) has it worse, but putting things into perspective never really worked for me. The only advice I can give you is to take life less seriously, as if your indifferent to it despite its obvious grasp over you, and to focus less on the negative things in life. Because I'm in school I've always had hope that I'd get to place where I want to be so any discomfort was someone of an investment until that time.

I'm live in SB, not to far from you, lol.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Closed for being a poorly formatted and largely incomprehensible rant.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Closed Thread

Thread Information