AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Favorite Digimon Season

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Season 1/Adventure

1 25.00%
  • Season 2/Adventure 02

2 50.00%
  • Season 3/Tamers

1 25.00%
  • Season 4/Frontier

0 0%
  • Data Squad/Savers

0 0%
Closed Thread

Thread: Digimon

Junior Member Daikari will become famous soon enough Daikari will become famous soon enough Daikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2010 10:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Digimon

I love digimon, it's one of my favorite animes, if not my favorite. In my opinion the first 2 season were the greatest, though I wish they didn't leave so many unanswered questions. And my favorite couple in ALL OF ANIME is Davis & Kari or Daikari. *Dodging objects thrown by Takari fans.

Senior Member Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 01:18 PM
    Threads

I only watched season 1 and 2, but my favorite is 2.

... Because Davis is so lovable! ^^
    Ell Oohh Elll /sarcasm

Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Nobody has ever won a forum fight. You're not gonna get to page 20 and then they/you say:
    "Oh my bad! You were totally right! Sorry about that misunderstanding!"

Junior Member Daikari will become famous soon enough Daikari will become famous soon enough Daikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2010 10:43 PM
    Threads

Yeah, Davis pretty cool. He's one of my favorite characters in all of anime.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

My favorite was the one with Guilmon(I think that's how you spell it),from what I remember anyway.

-Monochromatic Fanatic-
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2011 02:22 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Daikari View Post
    I love digimon, it's one of my favorite animes, if not my favorite. In my opinion the first 2 season were the greatest, though I wish they didn't leave so many unanswered questions. And my favorite couple in ALL OF ANIME is Davis & Kari or Daikari. *Dodging objects thrown by Takari fans.
    Agreed the first two were the best *reminisces over childhood memories of them* I didn't like the rest of the seasons though

In any case I voted for the first season for being the outright classic
    My favorite character is Matt (or Yamato to the Japanese purists) I also like Ken

As far as your pairing love for Davis and Kari I'll admit I like her with T.K. (Takeru) more but I won't throw objects at you over your opinion

Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 11:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraFox512 View Post
    Agreed the first two were the best *reminisces over childhood memories of them* I didn't like the rest of the seasons though
    lol I only barly remember the first two. That was a long time ago.
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information