AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Fan Type

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Fan Type

Got this off of Sankaku Complex, who reported it from some 2ch discussion. Similar to something I've thought for a long time, but I think it provides for an interesting self-reflection and discussion.

2ch believes it has successfully divided anime otaku into two distinct types:

Type A:
    A person who simply enjoys “anime.”

Is proud of Japan’s anime.

Evaluates anime based on direction, voice acting, art, etc.

Hates shallow anime with no real content.

Story emphasis >>>>> Moe anime.

A recent example would Higashi no Eden. Fans of anime like Lain or Ghost in the Shell would probably be this kind.
    Type B:
    A person who simply enjoys “characters.”

Will watch an anime if it includes cute or beautiful characters.

Doesn’t care if story is awful, as long as the characters are of interest.

Evaluates anime based on which seiyuu are in it and what the characters look like.

Loves moe elements. Doesn’t like complex anime.

The otaku the media picks up on are usually this kind.

Doesn’t know that much about anime and so is often criticised as by Type A otaku.

However, they make much better customers than the more discerning Type A otaku.

Recently there has been a huge increase in anime targeted at Type B otaku.

People who like K-ON!, Queen’s Blade, Strike Witches and so on would be in this class.
    Of course, there is probably going to be a mix of the two for most people, though doubtfully a 50/50 split. Which do you think you are?

I'm a definitive type A, as I'm sure most anyone who's discussed manga or anime with me to a decent extent can confirm.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 05:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm a bit of an A, but not really. I tend to find shows like Rahxephon and Lain to be self-important, when in reality they aren't as deep as they think they are. An anime does not have to have a story or flashy art for me to like it. The thing about anime is it has to keep a similar tone and be consistent. A series cannot be all laughs and nonlinear and then decide it wants a storyline (this is the reason why I despise Kanon and Kannagi). Also, a series cannot be mediocre. I refuse to watch anything that is "meh". It either has to be bad, a trainwreck, good, or a complete masterpiece for me to watch it.

I don't completely hate moe, but I despise series that revolve completely ridiculous and retarded. I think Clannad and Kanon are the very definition of such shows. I found Kannagi to be hilarious until about episode 8 where it decided to be meaningful. You just can't do that.
    Last edited by Diocletian; 01-15-2010 at 10:12 PM.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by 2012 View Post
    I'm a bit of an A, but not really. I tend to find shows like Rahxephon and Lain to be self-important, when in reality they aren't as deep as they think they are. An anime does not have to have a story or flashy art for me to like it. The thing about anime is it has to keep a similar tone and be consistent. A series cannot be all laughs and nonlinear and then decide it wants a storyline (this is the reason why I despise Kanon and Kannagi). Also, a series cannot be mediocre. I refuse to watch anything that is "meh". It either has to be bad, a trainwreck, good, or a complete masterpiece for me to watch it.

I don't completely hate moe, but I despise series that revolve completely ridiculous and retarded. I think Clannad and Kanon are the very definition of such shows. I found Kannagi to be hilarious until about episode 8 where it decided to be meaningful. You just can't do that.
    Good points, both. On the first point, I think the same about many battle series, wherein you'll have characters facing off in a serious manner, but constantly interrupting it with bits of humor. This is one of my main problems with Bleach, which treats every fight seriously, but frequently distrupts it for a gag.

And it's not necessarily that I hate moe, it's that I hate moe series; those whose only purpose is moe...and therein, they "force" moe. Something like Strike Witches, K-ON, Manabi Strait, Clannad, etc. I do agree with you on Kannagi.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 05:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I should point out I do love cute characters as well, as long as they aren't trying to get into my pants, or should I say wallet. I absolutely adore Yotsuba&, it's just an amazing series that is cute without throwing a pair of boobs in my face every other second.

Hajime no Ippo is an excellent example of how to keep a fighting anime going. It's the same formula over and over again, but it does it in a way that is almost unexplainable. It's a certain formula Naruto and Bleach just can't replicate.

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2014 01:34 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

I describe myself 80% of Type A and 20% of Type B with 5% tolerance (

I'm closet moe/character driven fan =3
    ). Yeah, I prefer an anime with good storyline with decent complexity and plot twist. Originality is hard find in an anime these days but I'll welcome if the anime introduce a fresh perceptive on the genre or storyline.

I usually have a three episodes strike system, to determine if the anime (usually new and unheard titles also hyped up anime) is bearable to continue watching after episode 3. Most anime that are an eroge-based or/and have a very weak and predictable storyline, I'll drop it after episode 2 or 3 but if it's deem too awful, I just drop it after its initial episode.
    Last edited by Ashminigun; 01-16-2010 at 10:01 AM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 05:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

id like to say that i am a type A fan, but that would be a lie. i am largely a type B fan. if there are no cool characters i struggle to get into it . but i do enjoy a good story complex or not. id say i am about 70% type B and 30% type A

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2010 12:58 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'm very type B but also a bit of type A. Characters are what I value the most but I can recognize good directors when I see them and same goes for voice-acting. I usually need character development in my anime to properly enjoy it. I think I'm 70/30 with B and A, respectively.
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 02-17-2010 at 12:50 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2016 02:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

I really don't know. I'm some other person that the two...

I'm an otaku. I watch whatever anime and play video games. But mostly games...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 09:46 PM
    Threads

A little of both, but mostly A. I don't mind pointless comedies such as Lucky Star or Ouran, but I really love in depth stories such as Monster.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 01:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm more of a Type B fan rather than a Type A mostly because I love cute characters. ^^ I dont really like the moe-blob kind of characters like K-ON! But if they were to be gender-swapped then I would like it. xD

I HATE when they drag the show on for over 200 episodes I couldnt stick around for too long, so complex anime is a 'no' for me.

But having an interesting story behind the anime is a must for me as long as it doesnt take forever to finish. 50 episodes is kind of enough. I like short anime series more but with an interesting plots. Oh and of course the art has to be beautiful and with voice acting that doesnt suck. So thats where I fit in with the Type A fans.
    Last edited by John Watson; 02-17-2010 at 05:32 PM.

"They didn't need to tell eachother. They never needed to tell eachother."

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 09:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

I fit a little into both,I have to like the characters(I do not want people like Suzaku and Shinji in my Animes),plus it has to have action,as long as it has action(good action) I do not care about.Not much of a plot fan.

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 09:27 AM
    Threads

I think I am mostly a type A. I have a lot of type B influance around me though.

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 10:07 PM
    Threads

I'm like a pendulum that swings between A and B
    at times I can do nothing but watch stuff like GITS (And be really upset at "Shallow Animes" in my collection) then all of a sudden be the complete opposite and be the ultimate shallow anime nerd lol

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 07:40 PM
    Threads

i'm like half and half. i want complex anime because i want something that'll keep my attention. at the same time, if i can't identify with the characters, i toss the anime away. i care about art and voice acting but i also care about character design. i also am half and half on how much i know about anime. so i'm 50% A and 50% B...

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Junior Member LFOtobot will become famous soon enough LFOtobot will become famous soon enough LFOtobot's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 05:24 PM
    Threads

I think I used to be an A, but then I watched BLEACH. Probably the most B type show ever.
    "During the previews at the end of each episode, Holland is referred to as 'the man.'"
    -Wikipedia, on Holland

Amen.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by LFOtobot View Post
    I think I used to be an A, but then I watched BLEACH. Probably the most B type show ever.
    Not really. Moe and fanservice shows like K-ON!, Lucky Star, Manabi Strait, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Queen's Blade, etc., are more the target of Type-B than battle manga/anime like Bleach.

Western audiences and "newer" fans of anime/manga tend to lean strongly toward Type B fandom, even with shows like Bleach and Naruto, which are little more than fight scenes strung together by a pseudo-emotion storyline. Eastern audiences view them as such; battle manga/anime. This is probably due to the prevalence of "Type B shows" recent years, as well as social/cultural differences, bla bla bla.

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 09:05 PM
    Threads

I'm more of a B type now, but used to be an A type. Slice of Life has quickly become my favorite genre with my favorites being like Lucky Star and Aria. Both shows (especially Aria) have such a feel good element to them that you can't get with shows that have extremely complex stories.

Now, complex stories are fine, but a lot of times it might be because the show is just over 9000 episodes long. Sometime it's fine when the show is really good (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood will get that).

On Art, Direction, Voice Acting...
    -UNless it's very bad it will not prevent me from watching a show. However, it does effect my overall evaluation of a show. For instance an anime like Karas which is graphically amazing... i would say is worth a watch even if the story was terrible.

The Sheena Fan sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 12:18 AM
    Threads

I think I've always been an A type, with a small slice of B on the side. I do tend to have more of a tolerance for bad plot/fillers if a character I like is in it, otherwise full A type.

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 08:31 AM
    Threads

K-ON! = is the best that has been created, you CAN'T deny it, or else i will "crap" in your tub O-O, idk else...
    And i pretty much like cute characters, i am abit weak of that... :P
    But still, Bleach are good, i am from Sweden, so i couldn't understand the whole thread really. xD

I can't remember what "Moe" was, cba wiki... -.-'
    Last edited by Lily Rock; 02-21-2010 at 05:36 AM.
    Heeey!

Member lonelyangel09 has a reputation beyond repute lonelyangel09 has a reputation beyond repute lonelyangel09 has a reputation beyond repute lonelyangel09 has a reputation beyond repute lonelyangel09 has a reputation beyond repute lonelyangel09 has a reputation beyond repute lonelyangel09 has a reputation beyond repute lonelyangel09 has a reputation beyond repute lonelyangel09 has a reputation beyond repute lonelyangel09 has a reputation beyond repute lonelyangel09 has a reputation beyond repute lonelyangel09's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2010 09:30 AM
    Threads

i am almost of type B...i enjoy cute and pretty characters even the story about them is bad...and a love K-on as well...they have cute characters too
    [

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 08:31 AM
    Threads

I bet i am B, i am abit wierd, i want cat ears for some reason to play with. O_O
    Heeey!

Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 12:12 PM
    Threads

Honestly, if there is a person that is just one of those types, I think they kinda limit themselves too much. After reading them over a few times, I would have to say both. I don't judge shows as badly, or as stupidly as most people do. You have to think of it from the perspective that everyone is differant, so thier likes, and dislikes will not be the same. A Type A might love a certain show, but another Type A might hate that show. Both will have there reasons ofcourse, and probly won't agree with eachothers reasoning for why they liked/hated it.
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

Senior Member unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 09:01 PM
    Threads

so if dubbed anime is like nails on a chalkboard to me, does that mean i'm more of an a type? don't get me wrong, i love me some cute characters. but i'm still pretty new to anime, and haven't watched any of the anime that you gave examples of. therefore, i cannot and will not classify myself

edit: i will tell you this though, i usually watch the anime before i read the manga because more often than not i enjoy the manga more than the anime. weird huh?
    Last edited by unruley700; 02-22-2010 at 12:21 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information