AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: SuPeRnOvA!!!!!!

Member milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 02:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool SuPeRnOvA!!!!!!

hi everyone!!!
    have you ever heard about Supernova??
    they are a music group of South Korea,they are also known as "cho shin sung"(korea),"cho shin sei"(japan) and "cho xing xing"(china)
    I found them on the internet and suddenly I fall in love with them,they started in 2007 and they sing in English,Japanese and Korean.
    Personally Ilike the most the song "only you alays"(in japanese"kimi dake wo zuto" )it's sung in English and Japanese.
    I fall in love with Kim Sungje for the first time I saw him,he is the lead vocal of the group and in this video he is the first guy that appears.
    The group is formed by 6 boys, they play pop songs.
    If you like it let me know please,it'll make me happy and if you know another group let me know too.

here is the link :
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by milenium3; 02-20-2010 at 05:13 PM.
    ore-tachi no mirai wa doko e tone yuku no darou ka? http://www.frozenflamestreetblog.blogspot.com/

Member milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 02:26 PM
    Threads

ore-tachi no mirai wa doko e tone yuku no darou ka? http://www.frozenflamestreetblog.blogspot.com/

Artistic Muse Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish 258 - Mudkip Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2012 10:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Never heard of them but I love this song! Thanks for sharing, I can't stop listening to it. ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information