AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: SuPeRjUnIoR!!!!!!

Kirako's medic soldier Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 06:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default SuPeRjUnIoR!!!!!!

After seeing the nice thread on supernova, it reminded me of super junior.
    This band is the largest boyband i have ever seen with 13 members.
    And all of them are good looking. 13 good looking guys in one band. That's like taking the backstreet boys, Nsync and uhh jonas brothers and merged them into one.
    "Super Junior has earned seven music awards from the M.Net Asian music awards, eleven from the Golden Disk Award, and is the second singing group to win Favorite Artist Korea at the MTV Asia Award after JTL in 2008."

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

That's my favorite song from them. I'm like just addicted to it!1!! XD
    I think many of you have already heard of super junior and this song but i dunno. Its really big here.

Member milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 02:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

WOW that's nice,and I haven't seen a music band so big,with 13 members!!
    they started in 2001 O_O,and there is a boy (one of the 13) that is very very very similar to a member of supernova,but I have seen the names of the members of superjunior and there's no coincidence :s, but is the same boy!! maybe he would be his twin :P haha,he appears at 1:34
    and I haven't heard about them before, how did you find them?
    ore-tachi no mirai wa doko e tone yuku no darou ka? http://www.frozenflamestreetblog.blogspot.com/

Closed Thread

Thread Information