AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My Prefered One - Hyung Tae Kim Featured.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2004 04:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Ok this is my second post, but first intro

I started making wallpaper 2 or 3 weeks ago, and now I am gathering as much ressources images as I can find them on internet
    I am from France, so sorry if what I say (ie. write) is brainstorming

Now, for my prefered personnal creation from Hyung Tae Kim graphics, I'd like to know from wich game those character arts comes from, Magnacarta or War of Genesis (tell me if mixed, from wich game each character comes from)...
    Please, someone tell me, so I wrote the game title in place of artist name (but i'll leave artist name on the wallpaper)...

Thanks for your help in improving this wallaper quality (or settings, I do not know how to explain it).

Tell me if 1600x1200 / 350kB is too much.... I'll reduce it as soon as possible

PS : Call 911.... I do all my walls in Corel Draw software, for those who were wondering

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2004 08:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

thats war of genesis

magna carta has an old school kinda thing to it.
    These are all the characters from magna carta
    here

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

No, don't worry, for such a resolution the size isn't too much

back to the wp. It's good, I like it. But I'm not sure about the font, seems standing too much out. Maybe try to fade it a bit or make it a bit transparent.

Good job.

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 06:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i dnt agree there, i think the backgr is fine, but the boxes are distracting... put a color haze on them so they dnt look too distracting

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2004 08:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the text seems too distracting. Other than that its fine.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2004 05:23 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The only thing I would change is the color of the text. The black stands out too much - a lighter color would be better. Or you could just take out the text all together. Try it without text first and see if you like it.
    Saw something else. The girl inside the middle box (on the right) - her hair and shoulders are a bit rough on the edges.
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiinja

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 08:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think you should make the boxed pictures a bit smaller because one of it's covering almost the bg girl's eye so it looks odd and make it a monotone. Other than that I really like it.

Senior Member asher_aj_wei is on a distinguished road asher_aj_wei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2005 12:06 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Personally, I think the wall looks great by itself except it just needs a few places to touch up.

1. The pic in the second box needs a bit more work on the edges and extraction.
    2. The big text is too outstanding, either change it to a colour that's not so strong or use a different text.
    3. The white outline box you have got blocked by the taskbar (for me that is), do something about that?

Closed Thread

Thread Information