AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Plane crash into building.

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 08:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Plane crash into building.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/02/18/tex...ash/index.html
    If you dont like CNN tough find it by yourself.

From what I heard a guy set his house on fire and then took his one engine plane and crashed it. From the sound of it he ment to.
    The news is still coming in at this time.

What do you think?
    Hear anything different than me?
    I know it is a little too early to tell certain things but I want to get ahead on the issue.

No terrorist ties have been found yet.

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm just wondering why he would set his house on fire.

Didn't the defense deparment say that an attack in the next few months was "iminate"?
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

CNN? Terrorists? Muslims SURELY have something to do with it!!!

It was TERRORISTS i tell you! TERRORISTS!!!
    Last edited by DOOM!; 02-18-2010 at 12:21 PM.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Prolly set his house on fire to distract fire fighters so he dose more damage?

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

First off - want to take your life? Your decision - but do not endanger the lives of others in your foolish attempt to be crazy before your death.

Secondly - I'm at times irritated how just US-related news are getting into discussion here.

What about Yvo de Boer stepping down and leaving a whole mess behind? What about the killing rampage an ex-student went through in Germany because of being frustrated by his bad marks?
    What about the alleged Mossad-killing which may or may not result in an even worse relationship between Israel and the Arab countries?
    ... just a taste of relevant news of today.

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

They were playing the news in my school's cafeteria. Its really odd how it crashed into the IRS Federal Outsourced building no?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lickilicky View Post
    First off - want to take your life? Your decision - but do not endanger the lives of others in your foolish attempt to be crazy before your death.

Secondly - I'm at times irritated how just US-related news are getting into discussion here.

What about Yvo de Boer stepping down and leaving a whole mess behind? What about the killing rampage an ex-student went through in Germany because of being frustrated by his bad marks?
    What about the alleged Mossad-killing which may or may not result in an even worse relationship between Israel and the Arab countries?
    ... just a taste of relevant news of today.
    SO I can not talk about wwhat I want?
    also I agree the news dose not care too much about other nations but still, dont come in here and post crap that has nothing to do with the topic.
    if you want talk about ome of those other things then go ahead.
    also the pictures remind people about 911 and that gets it auto front page news. XD

@Dr.Evil- yes, the guy missed the FBI building though.
    Last edited by Battler Ushiromiya; 02-18-2010 at 12:26 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Okay, seriously. Is this the repeat of 9/11? Because I don't want another 9/11 to ruin our lives again.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

This is nowhere NEAR the severity of the 9/11 attacks! Its tragic but nowhere near as horrible. The circumstances are quite odd though. 0.o hmmmm...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
    This is nowhere NEAR the severity of the 9/11 attacks! Its tragic but nowhere near as horrible. The circumstances are quite odd though. 0.o hmmmm...
    Yes I agree. Only 2 people at max will die from this.The one that drives the plane and the one other that they have not found.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Good. At least we won't have any more dead people after this.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

They're releasing a bit of info about the guy who was piloting the plane. He apparently burned down his house, and then flew the plane into the building. According to a witness of the crash it didn't seem like the plane was trying to turn away or slow down or hit anything else, so while it was near the FBI building, it appears unrelated.

And as I'm typing this, they're getting word that it doesn't appear to be an act of "terrorism", but rather the singular act of a disgruntled man.

And AGAIN as I'm writing this, it seems that a six page suicide note from the pilot was found on his website.

Still talking about it on CNN...it seems he had problems with the IRS, and that building was an IRS building.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 02-18-2010 at 12:46 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    They're releasing a bit of info about the guy who was piloting the plane. He apparently burned down his house, and then flew the plane into the building. According to a witness of the crash it didn't seem like the plane was trying to turn away or slow down or hit anything else, so while it was near the FBI building, it appears unrelated.

And as I'm typing this, they're getting word that it doesn't appear to be an act of "terrorism", but rather the singular act of a disgruntled man.

And AGAIN as I'm writing this, it seems that a six page suicide note from the pilot was found on his website.
    Saw that comeing.
    I wounder how his wife and kids feel? ( yes he did have a family. )

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

And as I'm trying this, they're getting word that it doesn't appear to be an act of "terrorism", but rather the singular act of a disgruntled man.

This is terrorism, just not Islamic Terrorism. Any attack against the country, a government building or otherwise, whether it be foreign or domestic, is terrorism.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by TechCNgod View Post
    Saw that comeing.
    I wounder how his wife and kids feel? ( yes he did have a family. )
    I imagine that will come out over the next few days.

They're reading bits and pieces of his suicide note, and it seems like he's just railing on the IRS, the Catholic Church, the US healthcare system, the federal government, the American tax system, wallstreet, and the "double standard" held between the rich and the poor. He's even referencing Author Andrews and a bill passed by congress in the 80s.

Seems like he was just an anti-government loon.

This is terrorism, just not Islamic Terrorism. Any attack against the country, a government building or otherwise, whether it be foreign or domestic, is terrorism.
    Terrorism is the use of fear tactics to obtain one's goals, or enforce one's ideology. This was a guy who was trying to kill himself and planned to take an IRS office with him.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 02-18-2010 at 12:51 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I didn't think someone will hate the IRS and will try to destroy them. Seriously...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I imagine that will come out over the next few days.

They're reading bits and pieces of his suicide note, and it seems like he's just railing on the IRS, the Catholic Church, the US healthcare system, the federal government, the American tax system, wallstreet, and the "double standard" held between the rich and the poor. He's even referencing Author Andrews and a bill passed by congress in the 80s.

Seems like he was just an anti-government loon.

Terrorism is the use of fear tactics to obtain one's goals, or enforce one's ideology. This was a guy who was trying to kill himself and planned to take an IRS office with him.
    Edit*

The guy fails.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

He did obtain his goal didn't he??
    Here's his checklist:

1. Write suicide note
    2. Plan to steal plane.
    3. Steal plane.
    4. Crash into IRS Office

He did all foUr so...

GOAL OBTAINED!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yep terror. He is one of them so form this point I guess I will treat this as an act of terror.
    He is not a terrorist. He's just a disgruntled guy who was trying to kill himself and take out the IRS because he hates the government. He had no ideology which he was trying to enforce, nor was he seeking to perform an act of martyrdom. This incident appears to have been more along the lines of revenge (he felt he was wronged by the government), or murder-suicide perhaps, than terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
    He did obtain his goal didn't he??
    Here's his checklist:

1. Write suicide note
    2. Plan to steal plane.
    3. Steal plane.
    4. Crash into IRS Office

He did all foUr so...

GOAL OBTAINED!

It was his own plane. And achieving the goal itself doesn't matter. It is how that goal is achieved. Terrorism is, as I said, the use of fear tactics to obtain one's goals or enforce an ideology.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 02-18-2010 at 12:57 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok guys lets have a reminder that this thread.... er I guess we could debate what his actions are grouped under but lets not use like 3 pages for it.

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

SO I can not talk about wwhat I want?
    also I agree the news dose not care too much about other nations but still, dont come in here and post crap that has nothing to do with the topic.
    if you want talk about ome of those other things then go ahead.
    also the pictures remind people about 911 and that gets it auto front page news. XD

@Dr.Evil- yes, the guy missed the FBI building though.
    As you may have noticed but were too busy to defend your hurt ego, I did post to the topic.

And what don't you understand under the phrase of "The White House said the crash did not appear to be an act of terrorism" (see BBC and a dozen of other news reporting sites)?

PS: Got a problem about suicide? Use a spermicide next time.
    Last edited by None of the above; 02-18-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Blizzard's #1 Forum Rat Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I heard he was pissed at the IRS.

@_@
    the lovely miss keri hilson - - -

Not taking any sig/av request - - -

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Info is now coming out about his family.

He got divorced in the 90s, and he has since remarried and has a daughter (possibly a step-daughter).

Apparently when he tried to burn his house down this morning (45 minutes before the plane crash) reports from the fire were that a woman and young girl were outside of the house and distraught. Some reports are saying they ran out of the house, some are saying they arrived at the house.

Take that for what you will.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 02-18-2010 at 01:57 PM.

Blizzard's #1 Forum Rat Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Okay, seriously. Is this the repeat of 9/11? Because I don't want another 9/11 to ruin our lives again.
    Eh. It only means I won't be here in AF anymore...again..leaving my beloved Myrra alone. xD
    Let's hope not.
    the lovely miss keri hilson - - -

Not taking any sig/av request - - -

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lickilicky View Post
    As you may have noticed but were too busy to defend your hurt ego, I did post to the topic.

And what don't you understand under the phrase of "The White House said the crash did not appear to be an act of terrorism" (see BBC and a dozen of other news reporting sites)?

PS: Got a problem about suicide? Use a spermicide next time.
    lol, i wont even bother with this, it will end up ugly and I really dont want that. Take this to PMs please.

Add on*
    *Wow you bad rep me for this? Really?
    I was just trying to not have this turn into something ugly and because you disagree with me and are not good enough to take it to Pms you bad rep me?
    Last edited by Battler Ushiromiya; 02-18-2010 at 04:09 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information