AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Zombie Doomsday Survival Scenario

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default The Zombie Doomsday Survival Scenario

FOLLOW THIS FORMAT. Just fill in the answers underneath the questions.

------

[you are located at your house one night, when ratta-tat-tat, you look out the window; zombies. oh noez. D=.]

You call up your favorite people in the world to help you out. They are:

Person 1?

Person 2?

Person 3?

It'll be a while before they get there. In the mean time, you grab what that is lying around your home to protect yourself?

Weapon:

Hmm, zombies arms are suddenly poking through the windows that you forgot to board up. What do you do?

[Hu-zah, your friends have shown up finally. You race outside and jump inside the car.]

Oh noez again! Person 2 is trying to start the car again, but can't? Do you help, or feed them to the zombies to buy more time while you escape?

You take what you have left and leave the car and race down the street to a local store. Which store?

BLAST, headcrabs are everywhere in here. Getting rid of them might prove to be difficult, what do you do? Do you sacrifice another member, or use their "special skills" to help. If so, which skills?

Awesome, having got rid of the headcrabs, you managed to get to the back of the store and turn on the back up power supply. BUT WAIT! you turn on the lights, and the final boss appears!

WHO IS HE????

Oh, of course.. so what do you do now then?

... and then?

But wait, you forgot, you have to save the other survivors in the back of the store!... right?

Good, you made a wise decision. Now You head for the airport, what's the safest path?

Path is blocked. Drats! you reach into your pocket and see that you've been holding that time machine throughout this entire ordeal. Select the time that you wish to go to:

Future or past?

Oh great, ninja pirates... how do you take action?

cool, now what?

Your almost there, just need a little more time before the master computer shows up. Buy more time, or press onward?

There's the Master computer! What does it look like?

Could you have forseen this outcome?

You reach up and hack into the computers main frame. reseting the thing and fixing this mess.. to your liking:

What do people now look like?

Punishment now comes in the form of music songs. What are some that will be subjected to those who oppose you?

What is your new name for ruling all existance?

Anything else you want to change before you reset the computer? if so what?

Do you want to delete system32?

Are you sure?

Congrats, you have survived. mwehehehe.

------
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I'm in my house one night and zombies appear out my window I would call-

Person 1: YOU even if I have to drag you because you made me answer these questions XD
    Person 2: A friend from school
    Person 3: A friend who's a guy

It would take a while for them to get here so I would pick up what I have in my room-

Weapon: Sword

Oh no! Zombie arms are poking into the window! I hack and slash them with my sword until they are no more.

My friends finally show up outside with their car. "Where the heck were you Eric?! XD I almost got grabbed."

Person 2 fails in trying to start the car so I try to help and almost get tooken by the zombies. Not being able to start the car still, we jump out and race down the street to the corner store. XD

In the store more of these things are everywhere. I unsheathe my sword and start hacking away as person 1, 2, and 3 do the same with their weapons.

Turn on the lights and now here is this THING I think it's the the boss of these mutated ugly zombie things. "Eric, you first...." XD

We all charge at the Boss and hack away/shoot at it. It come at us and almost takes 2 of the people but only missed by a fraction of an inch.

"Eric, you 3 keep fighting while I save the survivors!" I run to the back and help all of the survivors out and find each of them something to defend themselves in case they run across any more zombies.

After the boss is defeated, we make our way to the airport, we go down a narrow road, thinking it was the safest path but to our misunderstanding, it was the worst!

Now what? I reach into my pocket and find my miniature time machine... "Wow..I had this that whole time? Let's go into the past so we can get away from these things!" We go into the past and as soon as we arrive, we encounter ninja pirates..."Oh great." Since they are pirates, we negotiate with them and give them out only treasures so they let us live.

Now we run forward, we buy more time so we can wait for the master computer. It finally shows up. It looks like a hi-tech thingamajig with a lot of buttons and lights. "Eric...you can work this one"

I probably could have foreseen this outcome. "We are very skilled, aren't we Eric?"

Me and Eric hack into it because we are the most skilled of our group and with Eric doing most of the work, we get into the main frame and reset it to try to fix everything.

With everything reset, people look like people but with animal ears instead of human ears.

To those who oppose us, I'd play the song Numa Numa really loud in their ears.

Our new name for ruling all existence is Shikuro masters? (@_@ I don't know XD)

The last thing I would like to change before resetting the computer would be for system 32 to be safe if deleted.

Yes, I do want to delete system32.

Yes

"Hehehe we did it Eric! Thanks for your help!" Now we all go home, in a zombie free world.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

SES Member zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2011 10:54 PM
    Threads

Thats too much to write isn't it?

Let me finish it fast, I would let a zombie bite me and get the T virus :3

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[you are located at your house one night, when ratta-tat-tat, you look out the window; zombies. oh noez. D=.]

You call up your favorite people in the world to help you out. They are:

Person 1?
    Chrono

Person 2?
    Marle

Person 3?
    Lucca

It'll be a while before they get there. In the mean time, you grab what that is lying around your home to protect yourself?

Weapon:
    Orbital death ray

Hmm, zombies arms are suddenly poking through the windows that you forgot to board up. What do you do?
    Shamble and look dead

[Hu-zah, your friends have shown up finally. You race outside and jump inside the car.]

Oh noez again! Person 2 is trying to start the car again, but can't? Do you help, or feed them to the zombies to buy more time while you escape?

Fix the car

You take what you have left and leave the car and race down the street to a local store. Which store?

The kinky store

BLAST, headcrabs are everywhere in here. Getting rid of them might prove to be difficult, what do you do? Do you sacrifice another member, or use their "special skills" to help. If so, which skills?

Luminare
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Awesome, having got rid of the headcrabs, you managed to get to the back of the store and turn on the back up power supply. BUT WAIT! you turn on the lights, and the final boss appears!

WHO IS HE????

Lavos

Oh, of course.. so what do you do now then?

Run away and Grind XP for a week.

... and then?

Beat the living snot out of him

But wait, you forgot, you have to save the other survivors in the back of the store!... right?

Yeah... right

Good, you made a wise decision. Now You head for the airport, what's the safest path?

Through the sewers

Path is blocked. Drats! you reach into your pocket and see that you've been holding that time machine throughout this entire ordeal. Select the time that you wish to go to:

Future or past?

65 million BC. Hang out with Ayla and the reptites

Oh great, ninja pirates... how do you take action?

Cast Luminare again

cool, now what?

Grab a cold brew?

Your almost there, just need a little more time before the master computer shows up. Buy more time, or press onward?

I'm already at level 99 from grinding to beat Lavos. What could possibly go wrong?

There's the Master computer! What does it look like?

Beige and rectangular.

Could you have forseen this outcome?

No. But Melchior the guru of time could.

You reach up and hack into the computers main frame. reseting the thing and fixing this mess.. to your liking:

What do people now look like?

Christopher Walken

Punishment now comes in the form of music songs. What are some that will be subjected to those who oppose you?

Politicians will hear this constantly for the rest of their lives:
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

What is your new name for ruling all existance?

Eris.

Anything else you want to change before you reset the computer? if so what?

Change the wallpaper.

Do you want to delete system32?

Yeah. Nuke it and install gentoo.

Are you sure?

Fo' shizzle.

Congrats, you have survived. mwehehehe.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Closed Thread

Thread Information