1. Cosplay event is open to all event attendees.
2. Cosplay event will be an OPEN CATEGORY event where participants could cosplay any character that they want whether itís from an anime, manga, games, comics, movies, western animation, visual kei, harajuku fashion, etc. Pls. keep in mind that Original Characters are not qualified.
3. Cosplay event will be on February 21, 2010. Both the INDIVIDUAL COSPLAY and the GROUP COSPLAY will be on the said date.
4. The cosplay registration will be both on-site/at-con registration and online pre-registration. The on-site/at-con registration will be on February 21, 2010. Cosplay should register at www.caneevents.com; for pre-registrants they are required to confirm their pre-registrations on-site during the cosplay registration period.
5. Cosplayers under eighteen (18) years old must have their parent/s and/or legal guardian/s sign the waiver/image release form which will be distributed at the event.
6. Fanservice (ie. yaoi, yuri, etc.) is allowed but should be ďGeneral PatronageĒ. Any kind of extreme kind of fanservice (ie. kissing, PDA, etc.) that is deemed inappropriate for minors are strictly prohibited. Keep in mind that it is a wholesome event.
7. Costumes that are too revealing (ie. exposes private parts) are prohibited. Scantly clad and/or sexy costumes are allowed but are not encouraged. The Ai: Love OR CANE TEAM has the right to disqualify any participant on this ground.
8. All kinds of props must be handled with utmost care and not harmful to other people. Any kind of pyrotechnic equipment/s that will be used as props that could render damage to the venue and/or property is strictly prohibited.
9. The Ai: Love cosplay team, CANE EVENTS organizers and its staff will not be held responsible for damage or injury resulting from mishandling and/or negligence of a cosplayer in his/her use of props/materials throughout the duration of the event.
10. Judgesí decisions are final and canít be appealed.
11. Ai: Love organizers reserve the right to disqualify any cosplayer who ignores and/or violates any of the aforementioned guidelines.
12. Registration and participation to the cosplay event constitutes that the cosplayer gives the right and the authority to Ai: Love organizers/staff, its sponsors and authorized press media to take pictures and/or videos of registered cosplayers, cosplay groups and its members and will be the sole property of the organizers/staff, its sponsors and authorized press media to be used for future publications and/or advertising promotions.
13. Organizers and its staff and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from participating in the cosplay event.
Individual Cosplay Guidelines
1. There will be no entry limit for the Individual Cosplay event. There is a deadline for the registration and anyone who registers before the deadline is included to the official list of Individual Cosplay participants.
2. Cosplay registration for the Ai: Love Individual Cosplay event will be both online pre-registration and on-site/at-con registration.
3. Pre-registrants who fail to confirm their registration from 10am-1pm on February 21,2010 the organizers has the right to forfeit their pre-registered slots and will be given to the on-site Individual Cosplay registrants.
4. Individual Cosplay participants are only allowed to have a maximum of two (2) human props.
5. Individual Cosplay participants will be given name tags that must be worn at the event venue at all times.
6. Individual Cosplay participants are not qualified to join the Group Cosplay event even as a cameo role or as a prop.
Group Cosplay Guidelines
1. A cosplay group must strictly consist of at least five (5) and a maximum of ten (10) members per group. Any group that lacks/exceeds to the set number of participants will be disqualified. Human props and the Cosplay Groupís Technical Director are included in the member count.
2. A cosplay group member is only allowed to join in one cosplay group.
3. A member of a particular cosplay group is not qualified to join the Individual cosplay event.
4. Cosplay registration for the group cosplay will be both online pre-registration and on-site/at-con registration.
5. All cosplay groups are required to have a cosplay skit. Each cosplay group will be given a maximum of 7 minutes of stage time to do their skits.
6. All BGMs that will be used for the cosplay skit must be in audio format (.CDA) or in MP3 format and must be within the limit of their cosplay skit. Audio CDs must be properly labeled and submitted at the event itself upon registration. A cosplay group is required to have a technical director who will assist the Ai: Love technical team in the usage of their CDs.