AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series talk. ( Spoilers? ) O.o

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 08:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series talk. ( Spoilers? ) O.o

Hey I think this deserves it's own spotlight in the Yu-Gi-Oh section of our foums eh?
    If by posting this I am breaking any rules then..... " Screw the rules i have money!"
    Ya thats going to be this thread. ( Not rule breaking but quotes, and talk. )
    Also there maybe Spoilers???????? No one cares..... in america.....

Should we the Yu-Gi-Oh lovers of the AF ask for a fourm game where we make a story in reply to that post above us, and have to use as many Quotes as we can? ( that can wait. )

Now talk about it................ in america.....

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Senior Member Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 10:02 AM
    Threads

Anyone else a massive Duke Devlin fan in TAS?
    I just love the notion of anyone that airheaded.
    My game uses dice

Also, what's the deal? Does Tea want to get in Yugi's pants or the Pharoah's?
    She should make a decision so that Bokora can have Yugi
    Bugger off, you had you chance!
    They could settle it with an embroidery contest

And it's a shame LK made videos during all that personal stuff in his life, cos the humour level decreased imo. But it's totally back up to scratch. Around the Not So Super Roba Bros. Got a bit iffy imo.

And to anyone who thinks my post was stupid: Shut up, you're going to die, and then you'll be dead, because I killed you

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When people get killed they die. XD
    Everyone dies at some point.
    Kicking someone out of the gene pool is my way of saying I am going to kill you... or if I challenge you to a childrens card game.
    Ya it sucks that LK was not having the best moment of his life when he made this but thats life.

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Senior Member Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Correct: life is what it is, unless you're obscenely rich. Then you don't have to do anything. Except fail to learn the rules of duel monsters.

I want more Cr@psule monsters. That was so awesome.
    Also, this thread deserves way more repsonse than just me over the course of one day
    Darn it it's TAS we're talking about here. Up there with AVGN and Burntfaceman as the heroes of the internet!

When 's he returning to the abridging? I'm not a massive fan of TeamFourStar so I want LK back in YGO land.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree with everything.
    MORE REPLY

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Screw the absence of other posters I've got money

I wonder if they're stillselling the t-shirts, I'll have to buy if they are.

So as there's no-one else here...*cries*
    1) Are there any other good abridged series out there? All the other ones I watch are not quite as funny to me. Maybe it's the British ness of YGOTAS. Limey man to the rescue!
    2) What quotes have made their way into your regular language with friends?
    For me we constantly use "Rejected" and "Well at least I'm not adopted"

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have seen the entire first season and parts of the second. I use to like it a lot more but these days I have not watched this in like just about a year. I consider it funny but, to many rape jokes.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Or not enough? jk.... in america.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's Raping Time = classic
    Surprise Buttsecks, Joey with you it's never a surprise = classic

I say it went less funny not cos of increase in rape jokes, cos of DECREASE!
    Nah, I'm kidding, it got unfunny for a bit for rape-joke-unrelated causes

I wish man with hair was still in it, and I cannot wait for Season 3!!
    It's never gonna happen is it... *crickets*
    Also, surprisingly I think the funniest ever episode has no card games in it
    Fanservice (episode 16??)
    Anyway that one before the finals of Duelist Kingdom when all the main characters are asleep and Bokora doesn't get to be Corey Feldman

Senior Member sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2010 08:54 PM
    Threads

I was sad when LK couldn't make a Christmas Special this year but I really like the Slavemas one. that was hilarious!! I'd have to say my favorite characters are Florence, Yami and Yugi. I think there should be more Crapsule Monsters episode.

Where is everyone????????

Senior Member sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren has a reputation beyond repute sapphirewyren's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2010 08:54 PM
    Threads

"HEY IT'S SKANKITY {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted} {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}" "the name's Mai Valentine" "THAT'S WHAT I SAID SKANKITY {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted} {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}"

Hilarious Stuff

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just downloaded the entire 2nd season.
    My god Episode 26 is hilarious (it's the one with the drinking game: every time they say friendship you drink)
    "Didn't you see the red light?"
    "Yah, but I figured it's just because I'm surrounded by ho's"
    OH SNAP

Senior Member Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 07:41 AM
    Threads

honestly can't wait for season 3! it's supposed to be on sometime this month

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/ENC...AzBl0Pp95cPgk1
    Saving the World, one Duel at a time.
    Get your game On!!

My Family;
    Little Sister: ~*Clawdia*~
    Brother: jose101
    Cousin: LadyWolf14
    Twin Sister:♥Miss.Bun Bun

Junior Member egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2010 04:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: minxycat1234

I love YGOTAS it is very funny. .
    I want to lick LKs forehead in happiness!
    I can't wait for the next series...... series 3 I mean. lol

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

YGOTAS is awesome! And so far there's only been one episode in the 3rd season, which was like a month ago =/ My favorite character is probably Tristan, Kiba, or Joey

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Junior Member egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture has much to be proud of egyptainsoulcapture's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2010 04:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: minxycat1234

LK needs to make more......though......he is also making his new web comic which maybe taking more time........maybe......He needs to make more of season three now! right now. I mean now- really. lol tut tut.
    I loved the one where he replaced every other word with the lady's rude bits......lol.

Junior Member TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125 is a name known to all TsukiLuna125's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Gifts The one Ring Sushi Full Moon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 12:25 PM
    Hmmmm, not gonna say that one. Let's go with The Shire.
    Threads

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series talk. ( Spoilers? ) O.o

@Raiden17:
    About Tea and Yuugi/The Pharaoh: It's the classic Super-Man Clark Kent and Lois Lane situation. She fell for the charismatic Pharaoh not realizing that he and Yuugi were the same person, but also had a slight crush on Yuugi. Even after she realized they were the same person, she still felt torn between the two, since their personalities were so different. However, unlike in Superman, at the end of the series Tea had to let go of the Pharaon, since he wasn't supposed to be in this world, and needed to pass on. I'm assuming she ended up settling for Yuugi.

Senior Member Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Bleach Kon Bell Balalaika
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2010 06:36 PM
    Threads

'I may become a minor character just like Bakura' 'Who?' 'Exactly!'

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 11:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I think his new episodes are getting kind of lame and boring. I mean, what was that all about the robot from the future past or whatever? I liked the ending of the episode, but the middle was just plain stupid.

One of my favorite lines is:
    Yugi: But what would grandpa say?
    Grandpa's image: Yuuuuugiiii!!! Kill that SOB.

Another one is:
    Yugi: Oh faithful trading cards, you're the only real friends I have. Except for you Berfomet, you're kind of an ahole.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Senior Member Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ΣSD View Post
    I think his new episodes are getting kind of lame and boring. I mean, what was that all about the robot from the future past or whatever? I liked the ending of the episode, but the middle was just plain stupid.

One of my favorite lines is:
    Yugi: But what would grandpa say?
    Grandpa's image: Yuuuuugiiii!!! Kill that SOB.

Another one is:
    Yugi: Oh faithful trading cards, you're the only real friends I have. Except for you Berfomet, you're kind of an ahole.
    oooh, that was episode 14. My fav!

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

^ Exactly. What does everyone think about the fact that other people are starting to show up on YGOTAS? Like those 4kids executives.

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ Exactly. What does everyone think about the fact that other people are starting to show up on YGOTAS? Like those 4kids executives.
    ...its a bit extreme.

My favourite bit on that episode is where yugi owns Kaiba.
    'and I will beat you' 'Yeah well at least im not adopted.'
    'What?' 'Oh did I touch a nerve? Why dont you go crying home to mommy? Oh Thats right. You dont have one.
    'Dont be childish Yugi'
    'Hey! Look at me! I'm Seto Kaiba! I have a Dragon Fetish and I sound like Brock of Pokemon. Screw the rules, I'm in love with nurse Joy!'
    'That's it Moto your F***king dead!'

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

How about when grandpa says: "Jeff Goldblum? He's one of the most powerful cards in all duel monsters."

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How about when grandpa says: "Jeff Goldblum? He's one of the most powerful cards in all duel monsters."
    'The Ultimate Great Moth? That's the one of the most powerf-'
    'Shut up!'
    'What? It actually is!'

Brilliant moment =D

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Actually it went like: "Insect queen? That's one of the most powerful cards in all-"
    "Shut up!!"
    "Well... it is."

lol.
    Marik: "He has wanker's cramps, one of the most deadly of all British diseases."

Joey: "But gramps, what about your harpoon injury?"
    Grandpa: "What harpoon injury?" *blood squirts out*

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information