AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Online anime store

The One and Only knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 03:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Online anime store

Have you ever had a hard time finding that one anime toy, cards, or collectable, and this happened to you(sorry that was corny). Ok this is my plan by the end of spring I hope to have an anime store set up online and I am tring to get a fill for what people want and what they can't find. I am tring to build up my inventory, right now it is going well but I need a one up(dont say anything about Mario) on other online stores. So can my fellow anime friends help me out?

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 05:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Vinyl statues of Guts from Berserk murdering the cast of lucky star while sticking it to that red head (name slips me at the moment) from Gurren Laggen doggy style and drinking a Red Bull while pitch black wings sprout out of his back, and theres a small button at the base of the statue that when pressed, makes the statue play the "Forces", the introduction to the Berserk anime.

I can't find it anywhere.

PS.
    If this did in fact exist, I would totally buy it. Seriously.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2014 12:18 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

It's not so much the matter of finding an item, it's more the price of the item. If you can sell your goods cheap, then you'll get more business.

SES Member Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 05:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3815-8940-4087-6200

Pretty much anything at a reasonable price especially Figma & Nendoroids.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 02:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well if you're looking to start your own anime store one thing I would ensure is that there is no others in your general location. This will give you an advantage in the ways of the market. The next thing I would do as far as products go, is to sell a lot of manga and if possible cheaper then a large company like Barns & Noble. Understand that the company that prints the manga sets guidelines on the price though you can tweak it a little. I would also try and keep your customers interested by maybe having contests or maybe a club or something. Also one of the best things to remember about owning any store is to except many different types of payment. That way your cusimers will be happier when they have more options to pay with and you'll end up selling more product because of it.

I hope this helps and good luck.
    Gero Server Guru

The One and Only knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 03:58 PM
    Threads

I plan on selling stuff cheap, I may take a hit at first but once I get the loyal customers I should start gainning from the store. Okay with the contest I am limited online, but if I am wrong and anyone has an idea, please tell me. Thank you for taking me serious, because there are a lot of people around me that say I cant do it, so again thank you.

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 03:30 PM
    Threads

Sadly yes, I believe Knives got it right. I've never seen anime stores that are exclusively online going for contests. Maybe have something to do with the blinkin ad going "You're the Zillionth customer. This is not a joke" ad I see many times, thereby questions the legitimacy of real giveaways or contests online. If the store was a physical location it could be a better option.

The only thing I see are contests for "banner of the month" and similar but those are anime forums that may or may not sell downloads. However, if there are any success stories I would like to hear of them.

You can give customers the option to enter sweepstakes for free anime or coupons by submitting an email adress and respond to random winner with a code they can use. Especially this economy. You can make it work Knives ! Anime/manga always hot merchandise.
    Last edited by -Ro-; 03-11-2010 at 06:57 PM.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 05:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Start selling on eBay and get a reputation for being a good dealer. THEN plan on starting a business. Don't go in willy nilly. We already have righstuf and the anime cornerstore.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information