AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite Mobile suit

Junior Member xXwitnessXx is on a distinguished road xXwitnessXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2010 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite Mobile suit

What is your favorite Mobile Suit? mine are listed below

1)Zeta Gundam (beam sword comes out of its rifle and uses spirit power)
    2)Death Scythe (simply amazing)
    3)Wing Zero(if you dont agree play Dynasty warriors gundam)
    4)Heavy Arms(Has vulcans all over it)
    5) Infinite Justice Gundam (Athrun Zalas)
    Last edited by xXwitnessXx; 02-12-2010 at 01:47 PM.

Senior Member Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 01:18 PM
    Threads

My fiance (who is the real gundam/mech fan) says the Giganscudo - from the Original Generations games.I also like that one...

BUT I am in love with the SRX and Ryusai. Hehehe. ^^ Even though he says the Banperios (Super Robot Wars Alpha 3: To the End of the Galaxy ) is better and basically the same thing. But I still like the SRX. lol Cause there was a song : http://resak.deviantart.com/art/S-S-...raoke-26488082

And # 2 would be GaoGaiGar, obviously.

Edit: Also, I know these are not Gundams, but I wanted to put my two pennies in. =P
    Last edited by Bandaid X; 02-11-2010 at 07:15 PM.
    Ell Oohh Elll /sarcasm

Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Nobody has ever won a forum fight. You're not gonna get to page 20 and then they/you say:
    "Oh my bad! You were totally right! Sorry about that misunderstanding!"

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Well my favorite is either Exia,or 00-Raiser.

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 12:34 PM
    Threads

My favorite MS is definitely EW's Altron Gundam. The TV Altron was a much more destructive suit but EW's version just looked so much more intimidating with the huge dragon fangs and the twin-beam trident. Plus, I loved the color scheme.

Some of my other favorite MS include:

Gouf Custom
    Gelgoog Jager
    Tallgeese III
    Zaku II Kai

Senior Member Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Decepticons Eva NERV Aquarius
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2012 10:45 AM
    Pinole, California, United States, 107905739230377, Pinole, California
    Threads

Call me a Heero fan boy, but ever since I saw wing Zero, I know it was gonna be my mech for life, next to the legendary Evas, TTGL, Nirvash Type Zero, Dis Astranagant and many more.

1. Wing Zero Custom(EW Twin Buster Rifle are my fave weaponry in all of Gundam, paired with awesome Angel wings to give it unrivaled speed. Similar to J Gundam said, the TV WZ is better. EW WZC traded transformation for awesome mobility. Death from above!!)

2. Freedom Gundam(Somewhat similar to my first favorite. I like this suit mainly for the Issen melee Kira does with it. It's stupid fast and can disarm many suits with its Full Burst Attack.)

3. Gouf Custom(Of the many variations of Gouf, this one is my favorite. The original was too common, Hambrabi is basically a tranformable Gouf, IMO, Gouf Ignited is the aerial Gouf, and the rest aren't worth too much attention. Plus, the pilot of this thing added to all the glory this magnificent ground MS deserves. And Probably more.)

4. Hyaku Shiki(Despite of it being a prototype, it's pretty good nonetheless and very lethal at the hands of the Red Comet, Char Aznable. High mobility, love the color scheme and freestyle moves makes it to number four of my list.)

5. Duel Gundam(Love how it killed Forbidden with its armor purge attack. Yzak, in my opinion, deserves more credit than he's given.)

Tallgeese, Prvidence, I can keep going on, but these are my fave at the moment.
    "I'll kill Zechs. That's my way of saying thanks." -Heero Yuy

Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 11:12 AM
    Threads

I honestly loved the Gundam Astray Prototype in the Manga with the Sword. It was just awsome.
    Heavyarms Custom as well.
    There are a few others I really liked but I don't have the best memory for names.
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Among my favorites are:

RGM-89 Jegan

RGM-79N GM Custom

MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom

MS-18E Kampfer

RX-78GP03S Gundam GP03S

OZ-00MS2B Tallgeese III

XXXG-01H2 Gundam Heavyarms Custom

XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 02-27-2010 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Added pictures!

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I remember something from one of the shows(UC), I saw these Special ops like GM's being air dropped at night. Anyone remembe a scene like that, and what they were?
    TYVM!
    Ell Oohh Elll?

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Käras View Post
    I remember something from one of the shows(UC), I saw these Special ops like GM's being air dropped at night. Anyone remembe a scene like that, and what they were?
    Do you remember what series they were in, or perhaps their coloration? With GMs, you can usually tell what they are by their colors.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 02:33 PM
    Threads

00-Riser is my personal favorite.
    Wing Gundam Zero as well.
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2014 12:34 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

Let's see now...
    • RMS-099 Rick Dias
    • RX-178 Gundam Mark II
    • ORX-005 Gaplant
    • MS-06JC Zaku II
    • GAT-X102 Duel Gundam in Assault Shroud configuration
    • GAT-X131 Calamity Gundam
    • GAT-X207 Blitz Gundam
    • ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam
    • ZGMF-X13A Providence Gundam
    • RX-78GP02A Gundam "Physalis"
    • SVMS-01O Over Flag

I think that's all I can list for now...

Senior Member ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 08:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

GAT-X252 Forbidden
    GAT-X131 Calamity
    GAT-X370 Raider
    ZGMF-X42S Destiny
    ZGMF-X56S Impulse
    ZGMF-X666S Legend
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2014 05:51 PM
    Threads

1. Hyaku-shiki from Zeta
    2. Sazabi from CCA
    3. Norris' Gouf

Uh.....wow, this will be a very^over 9000 list to make

Check out my anime reviews at: http://www.youtube.com/grapplerjmo

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Do you remember what series they were in, or perhaps their coloration? With GMs, you can usually tell what they are by their colors.
    lol The only way I could really tell is to take out my Gundam DVD's and start watching. I try to find it somehow.
    TYVM!
    Ell Oohh Elll?

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

Senior Member Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2011 07:57 PM
    Threads

I was always fond of Leos...

That's just me.

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ophidian View Post
    I was always fond of Leos...

That's just me.
    While they aren't among my favorites, I've always liked the Leo. The Zaku is more iconic but the Leo is the lovable loser that has its own charm.

Senior Member Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy has a reputation beyond repute Heer0Yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Decepticons Eva NERV Aquarius
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2012 10:45 AM
    Pinole, California, United States, 107905739230377, Pinole, California
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by J Gundam View Post
    While they aren't among my favorites, I've always liked the Leo. The Zaku is more iconic but the Leo is the lovable loser that has its own charm.
    Think of it as Tallgeese Jr. XD
    "I'll kill Zechs. That's my way of saying thanks." -Heero Yuy

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Heer0Yuy View Post
    Think of it as Tallgeese Jr. XD
    LOL! That's basically what the Leo is as the Tallgeese is it's prototype.

Senior Member Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2010 07:09 PM
    Threads

1. Wing Zero
    2. X10A Freedom (The strike freedom is just overkill )
    3. Destroy gundam
    4. Providence
    5. Calamity
    6. Forbidden
    7. Buster
    8. The gundam from Gundam Unicorn.. =T
    9. Definitly Gouf Custom. Mainly because in the right hands (Norris Packard) it's an extremely capable suit.
    10. Zaku. Like J Gundam said... Iconic
    11. Heavy Arms Custom because it just eliminates everything...
    12. Launcher Strike. LOVE the Hyper Impulse Cannon :3
    13. Aile Strike. It's pretty cool
    14. YFX-600R GuAIZ Experimental Firearms Type. Fredoms railguns.. Justice's flight platform, And Freedom's beam rifle. The only downside.. Not nuclear.
    15.NZ-666 Kshatriya. The Giant Green zaku like thing that the newtype chick in Unicorn pilots. The one with the fin funnels... I freakin love that thing. Plus the pilot, uses it to an amazing affect.

Closed Thread

Thread Information