In all the Gundam series I've watched, there were some truly epic moments on-screen. Amruo and Char's many duels, Heero blowing up the falling Libra block with Wing Zero, Norris Packard schooling the 08th MS Team, Gato and Kou's final duel, the numerous colony drops etc. However, part of me also wonders about the moments that weren't shown. What were the characters doing in between periods? What happened to them after the "final battles" ended?
Maybe I'm alone in wondering these things but if anyone else has scenarios they've thought about, here's a good place to talk about them. I'll start...
- While he's not my favorite character, I've always wondered what Heero did after EW. The manga has him working as a bodyguard, the compilation movie has him looking up into the sky whiles walking in a crowded street and the OVA simply shows him walking in front of a stary background. I know a definite answer would've taken away from the post-series debate but a more concrete future would've been nice too...
- Another thing I would've liked to have seen were some the battles between the Alliance and OZ on Earth soon after Operation Daybreak. I know the majority of them were one-sided but surely the Alliance won or at least survived a few skirmishes.
- Even though he was one of the biggest d-bags in the series, I've always thought about how Nichol met his end too. All the sources I've read say he died(likely in the final battle against the White Fang) but actually seeing it would've been good.
- I know they were only minor characters but I've always wondered how Apolly Bay and Roberto came to be Char's wingmen?
- I don't care much for the series, but what Judau and Roux did after going to Jupiter is a story I'd like to know. It's highly doubtful either of them appears in Unicorn but are they still seving the Federation?
- Again, how the events of Zeta, ZZ, Char's Counterattack etc. affected Kou Uraki and his friends would be a good story to tell.