AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: If you could change something of yourself, what would it be?

The MAN La La La j00! ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 07:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k3lvin100

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame_Sohma View Post
    Thank you. but now i just bite them if they try and pick me up lol.
    Haha, ouch =)
    (takes mental note, never get Ayame's bad side)

Quote Originally Posted by zansa View Post
    I wish i could have my curls back :@!

Or at least my long hair.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/5082/picture209l.jpg
    You look like a rockstar!! =) Why don't you grow it out again?

Quote Originally Posted by Bun-chan View Post
    ohh, there's alot i wish I could change... I can sleep forever, I eat too little, I'm too short, I don't like some parts of my body, I wish I could be a little smarter so that I wouldn't have to study so much, I wish I could control my emotions more (much more!) and I wish I was a little stronger (in my head, not my body).
    But most of all I wish I could turn into an elf whenever I want to
    Haha nice! I wish I didn't need sleep as much either. Imagine what we could do with the extra hours! ( ANIME) Elves are pretty nice =) I wish I could turn into a hardcore-robotic
    -studying-machine whenever I wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo Vi Britannia View Post
    I have alot of things I would want to change. The biggest thing is my extreme paranoia problem. I can't sleep or anything. It just comes out of nowhere, my heart starts pounding and I'm terrified. Everyday I get this thing. I hate it. I feel like I'm crazy.
    I also wish I could change my temper problem and the "my way or the highway" attitude. I hate how shy I am. I get betrayed by everyone. And I'm depressed.

Wow, that's alot of crap.
    Oh man, that is a lot but I'm glad you said it. It's better to say it than keep it all pent up. I'm studying medicine and do you know there are insomniac medications you could take? I can suggest some if you want. But rather than listening to me, you should get an analysis from a doctor. I go once in a while to check up. I hope you get better.

Quote Originally Posted by OctobeR.♥ View Post
    iwish i could tame my hair some times and i wish my cold goes away..must be allergies or something..i never got around to knowing why i always have a cold for nearly all the year through.>.<
    plus, not me but the people around me..i wish they were a bit<teensy weensy bit, at least> taller.
    I wish I could tame my hair too! I have a fohawk and it gets so long. I feel like I'm growing one of those great pyramids out of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by silverwings1415 View Post
    i just wish i wouldn't trust people so easily. it's hurt me so much because i trust the wrong people.
    i wish i could wear contacts too.
    I second that, it always hurts to trust the wrong people. If you ever need someone to talk, I'm here.
    Last edited by ShotaKazehaya; 02-09-2010 at 05:53 PM.

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2017 10:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8 Steam ID: NorthOfTime

Humm there is actually alot i would like to change about me.. but none of it really bother me to the extent to really want it to tchange, because i know its me and sooner or later someone will like me just the way that i am.

1. i wish i was just a little taller. Im 5'4" and it sucks cause alot of women wont even talk to me because of it. Duesche bags, i didnt want to talk to them anyway if they were going to be like that . How is short not good? It just means when i kiss you and have to stand a little taller, that im actually trying for you, it should be flattering.

2.Im very paranoid and anxious. I dont know if it comes with being in my field of work, but its made life really hard sometimes. Im to anxious and paranoid about things, like you talking to other men or soemthing.. it always in the way.. but im usually right about my fears.. prolly why i have them alot now. lame. least i care enough to worry, if i didnt think i wanted the relationship to go on i would say anything.

3. I have something called a lie-dar. I literally know when someone is lying to me mid sentence, even if they deny it, and im always right. It doesnt go well with my paranoya and i wish it would go away. Although it has kept me out of alot fo pain lol.

Ive got little man syndrome too, hate being put down about the hieght or what not and i always stand up for myself even when the odds are stacked way against me, lol so they call it little man syndrome lame.
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

The MAN La La La j00! ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Broly3k8 View Post
    Humm there is actually alot i would like to change about me.. but none of it really bother me to the extent to really want it to tchange, because i know its me and sooner or later someone will like me just the way that i am.

1. i wish i was just a little taller. Im 5'4" and it sucks cause alot of women wont even talk to me because of it. Duesche bags, i didnt want to talk to them anyway if they were going to be like that . How is short not good? It just means when i kiss you and have to stand a little taller, that im actually trying for you, it should be flattering.

2.Im very paranoid and anxious. I dont know if it comes with being in my field of work, but its made life really hard sometimes. Im to anxious and paranoid about things, like you talking to other men or soemthing.. it always in the way.. but im usually right about my fears.. prolly why i have them alot now. lame. least i care enough to worry, if i didnt think i wanted the relationship to go on i would say anything.

3. I have something called a lie-dar. I literally know when someone is lying to me mid sentence, even if they deny it, and im always right. It doesnt go well with my paranoya and i wish it would go away. Although it has kept me out of alot fo pain lol.

Ive got little man syndrome too, hate being put down about the hieght or what not and i always stand up for myself even when the odds are stacked way against me, lol so they call it little man syndrome lame.
    @point 1, when you put it like that, yeah those girls are douches. I've seen short guys with taller girls quite a bit so don't lose hope.

@point 2, ah you're insecure. I think we're all a little insecure at some extent. I agree with, "at least I care enough to worry" part.

@point 3, a lie-dar sounds pretty useful actually. I would call that a very unique and rare skill, nothing to feel bad about

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ShotaKazehaya View Post
    [color="LightBlue"]
    Haha, ouch =)
    (takes mental note, never get Ayame's bad side)

lol, yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndrasta View Post
    For reals? How many guys actually did try to pick you up and lived? lol
    there was only one guy who got to pick me and lived lol, the rest didn't lol.

Blizzard's #1 Forum Rat Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OctobeR.♥ View Post
    iwish i could tame my hair some times
    Don't you girls use some sort of device/contraption that tames your hair?

lol, yeah

there was only one guy who got to pick me and lived lol, the rest didn't lol.
    Wow. I'd still be able to lift you.
    the lovely miss keri hilson - - -

Not taking any sig/av request - - -

Senior Member unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads

Don't you girls use some sort of device/contraption that tames your hair?
    i used to use a thing called a brush. but that was long ago. i have no need for such things anymore

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

I would change a lot. -_-"

First, I would get rid of all this pudgy fat that no amount of diet or exercise seems to be capable of getting rid off. Then I would tone my muscles. I would push my hairline forward a few inches and thicken my hair a bit. I would make my finger and toe nails a bit thicker, too, so they wouldn't break as much.

I would make my skin healthier so that I wouldn't have as many problems with that. I would fix my teeth/jaw. I would straighten my knees. I would make myself smarter and less of a complainer. I would also make myself a little smaller but proportionally.

But, besides all that, I wouldn't change myself a bit. XD
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads

I would change my skin. I want it to be baby butt soft and clear of scars and acne.

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Wow. I'd still be able to lift you.
    You can try and lift me up but it won't end pretty tho...

Senior Member unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aki no iko View Post
    I would change my skin. I want it to be baby butt soft and clear of scars and acne.
    i just looked at your pics and i don't see any scars or acne. looks pretty good from where i'm sittin

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@point 1, when you put it like that, yeah those girls are douches. I've seen short guys with taller girls quite a bit so don't lose hope.

@point 2, ah you're insecure. I think we're all a little insecure at some extent. I agree with, "at least I care enough to worry" part.

@point 3, a lie-dar sounds pretty useful actually. I would call that a very unique and rare skill, nothing to feel bad about
    Lol thansk buddy!
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    I would change a lot. -_-"

First, I would get rid of all this pudgy fat that no amount of diet or exercise seems to be capable of getting rid off. Then I would tone my muscles. I would push my hairline forward a few inches and thicken my hair a bit. I would make my finger and toe nails a bit thicker, too, so they wouldn't break as much.

I would make my skin healthier so that I wouldn't have as many problems with that. I would fix my teeth/jaw. I would straighten my knees. I would make myself smarter and less of a complainer. I would also make myself a little smaller but proportionally.

But, besides all that, I wouldn't change myself a bit. XD

Ohh, that's similar to what other people said, haha. We're all alike aren't we? I think most of the things people want to change is quite doable. *Let's do it!*

Quote Originally Posted by Aki no iko View Post

Quote Originally Posted by unruley700 View Post
    i just looked at your pics and i don't see any scars or acne. looks pretty good from where i'm sittin
    Yeah I agree, your skin is nice. Maybe you're too modest, haha.

You can try and lift me up but it won't end pretty tho...
    Ah, I want to see this!! Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Broly3k8 View Post
    Lol thansk buddy!
    Don't mention it

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

I'm short but Ive learned to embrace my shortness....

I'd probably change the fact that I get tired easily.. I mean like if I'm running or something. I don't know why, but even when I was like very physically active I always had problems with this.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by BestFly View Post
    I'm short but Ive learned to embrace my shortness....

I'd probably change the fact that I get tired easily.. I mean like if I'm running or something. I don't know why, but even when I was like very physically active I always had problems with this.
    Same here. For me, I use to be run a lot during my sophmore year of high school. But oddly, one day my stamina just died, and from then, my endurance for running has never been the same. It was quite stressful. *High 5! we fail =(* haha

What a feeling in my soul Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Red Dango Telescope Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 04:21 AM
    Threads

My height!I wanna change it!I wanna be short!I hate the fact that I always have to look down at people when I talk to them.....*sighs*
    Lovely set made by the awesome Arxia!
    Thanks so much girl!
    ♥♥♥

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by .Elmer View Post
    My height!I wanna change it!I wanna be short!I hate the fact that I always have to look down at people when I talk to them.....*sighs*
    Ahh what! Haha. I wish we could trade. I'm 5'8 but I would like to be taller. I myself, and probably others, would love to be in your position. Being taller than your friends isn't necessarily a bad thing either, you're more noticeable. (It could mean your friends are just really really short, also)

What a feeling in my soul Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Red Dango Telescope Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 04:21 AM
    Threads

Ahh what! Haha. I wish we could trade. I'm 5'8 but I would like to be taller. I myself, and probably others, would love to be in your position. Being taller than your friends isn't necessarily a bad thing either, you're more noticeable. (It could mean your friends are just really really short, also)
    Your 5'8" too?!>.<
    I'm 14 and I'm too tall....
    My friends tease me....
    And yes I'm more noticeable,that's true....
    Lovely set made by the awesome Arxia!
    Thanks so much girl!
    ♥♥♥

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Your 5'8" too?!>.<
    My friends tease me....
    my sister is 15 and about your height. it doesn't bother her though. both of her brothers are taller. my little brother is 5 10, maybe 5 11 and i'm 6 1.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Your 5'8" too?!>.<
    My friends tease me....
    Don't worry, haha. Being teased for being tall is the least of your worries. Once you get in high school and people start maturing some more, you'll see height is kind of attractive. You're not freakishly tall to be frank. Take advantage of it I bet you can totally stomp the girls on the basketball team

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

I would probably fix my vision. I don't like having to rely on my glasses.

SES Member zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2011 10:54 PM
    Threads

@shoto

cause that hair took me a little less than 2 years ;<

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Same here. For me, I use to be run a lot during my sophmore year of high school. But oddly, one day my stamina just died, and from then, my endurance for running has never been the same. It was quite stressful. *High 5! we fail =(* haha
    Wow, the EXACT same thing happened to me I was in my prime in freshman and sophmore year, but since I stopped being physically active, I don't have the same endurance like I used to.

Your 5'8" too?!>.<
    My friends tease me....
    Ah, that is on the tallish side at your age. Many girls at my old high school had yet to hit the 5' mark lol. At college, I know two girls that are both above 6'2'', and guys think they're very pretty. Don't worry .Elmer, a lot of guys like tall girls

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wish I wasn't so timid and fearful of trying new things. I know there are many people like that, but with me it's so much so that I've missed out on a lot of special experiances that most people find common place.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    I wish I wasn't so timid and fearful of trying new things. I know there are many people like that, but with me it's so much so that I've missed out on a lot of special experiances that most people find common place.
    Yeah I know how that can feel. I'm probably not as shy as you but I have felt like I've missed out on some things. I sort of regret that. I think you're still young, maybe you can make up for it later in life with other things, like traveling or something =)

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I shouldnt be putting this here but im a brave man...

I wish i could change the fact that im a sexualle guy.. Cause it just got me into alot of trouble. Tested positive for Herpes 2.
    Formally Broly3k8.

Closed Thread

Thread Information