Drawing of the Month February Theme
I personally like sunsets, but what can you draw that depicts a nice scene? Is it the distance of the moon from you, or just a little park bench in the middle of nowhere? This month’s theme is scenery.
1) The drawing must not be of a decent viewing size. Any particular size is allowed under the condition that it can be fully viewed at any particular scale (I.e., the drawing should be generally visible being viewed at 100% or 50%)
2) Keep the size of your file smaller, preferably under the range of 2 MB.
3) Check with Serated if you are unsure about "appropriate content" for this contest (E.G. no ‘H’ based images or anything too ecchi)
4) All entries MUST be in by 19:00 GMT (non-adjusted) Sunday, February 28th, 2010
5) You do NOT have to sign Animegalleries.net on your entry. You cannot, however, sign the drawing with your name, the contest is to be anonymous.
1) You are only allowed to enter a drawing that has been created by YOU and has not been used in any other competition or posted anywhere else on the internet. The drawing should be made specifically for use only in that week's competition. Participants are entitled to submit ONE signature per competition. If you wish to edit or change your entry BEFORE the contest beings, you may do so.
2) Any reference to subjects like missed deadlines, entering, not entering, are NOT tolerated. It provides a clear indication of who may (not) be involved in the competition, while potentially 'giving away' entries. Disclosure of drawing author, be it yours or another participants, will result in BOTH drawings being disqualified from the competition.
3) All comments regarding the DOTM competition should be made in the Theme Topic. Should you have any concerns or queries after the topic closure please contact Serated.
4) You are responsible for your entries arriving to Serated. Serated is not responsible for your entry not following any of the above rules or not following the theme. Your entry will be deleted without notification, so it is always good to double check your entry.
All entries and participants must abide by the aforementioned rules otherwise risk having their entry disqualified (incl. late or do not follow criteria of the theme).
All entries must be PMed to Serated by February 28th, all entries sent after will not be entered. Please label your message ‘DOTM February Entry.’