AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Works of art.

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Works of art.

I've noticed there are some other graphic designers here on this forum. Not that I want to compete or anything, but I would like to know what you think of my work. All of you out there, please let me know:

A promotional poster for a Ragnarok server I play. You're all free to join if you want. Link's on the poster.

It didn't take me that long to make this. I think like, 10 hours in total with the needed investigation, try-outs and breaks.
    I did remake this twice, especially the logo. I'm not that fond of it yet, but we needed something, so that became the current endresult.
    I heard the owner wanted to actually print it out and...post it around in gameshops etc, so I made a second one with text:

I left out the links in the poster too, hopefully I'm not violating any rules here. ^_^;

Here's something I had to make for class. We got the list of the Golden Voyage (google it, if you want) and we had to make our own speculation of it. What did we find good, bad, what should we add, extract,...
    I thought the list was too boring and was trying to talk about everything. Therefore I centered it down to, what I believe, is the most powerful being on this planet, us, the humans. Now I'm not going to start debating about whether that's true or not. Humans are weak and powerful in many ways.

The idea of this one is that the human is basically wearing the world as some sort of a giant skirt, mocking it, as he's on top, looking down upon it.

The one I made here was for another class assigment. We had to make a weekpage out of an agenda. I got between 7 and 14 September, leaving me with 9/11. However, I thought it was boring and overdone already, so I decided to go for 10/11, World Suicide Prevention Day.

The idea behind this one is that the meat represents us, and it's cut, a sign to show that we're not only mentally hurt, seeing how the meat represents a brain, but we're also physically, as we're intovert, down, depressed, etc. The bandaid is there to show that we have to solve it and try to cure this condition, because being suicidal isn't just something, it really is a condition, like being depressed.

We also had to make an agenda page of our week. I decided to go with filling it up with nothing but text. People who are suicidal have to be, or so I've read, kept busy so they won't think of doing anything stupid.
    Thus, I've made an agenda which will allow you to fill something in every half hour.
    I'm also sorry for the quality, but it's not in PDF. This is made so it's easier for you guys to load it (and no one will steal it seeing it's blurry. ;D )

A signature I made for MAL, where I'm a vice-Captain in a role-playing thingie. It's pretty fun.

Didn't work that long on this one. I just wanted a signature like everyone else did.

A signature I made for my ex girlfriend who, I think, plays Maple. Not sure.

Basic stuff. Make 20 layers, slap things on them, add masks and filters till it looks nice. ^_^;

That's what I pretty much have to offer you guys for now. This is my most recent work and I have some here I still need to finish up. But, I'll let you guys know more when I'm done.

Cheers,

Red.

UPDATE: 25/02/2010

I recently finished this poster:

It's for an art lecture in our college, which is called BOLD ITALIC. It's pretty self-explanatory.

For those of you who don't see it; the BOLD, which I put a fish-eye effect on through Illustrator, and I made it so it's 'crushing' the text under it the giant title. Hence the title 'BOLD Italic' where the giant big BOLD takes up all the space as the gentle Italic binds the Bold together to a solid cluster.

UPDATE: 28/02/2010

Something I made when I was bored.

The idea behind it is, if you're sad, even if everything around you is bright and shiny, you won't automatically become happier.

UPDATE: 28/03/2010

Made this for a friend who plays Ragnarok Online on some server. Their guild is called 'Not Amused'.
    The idea behind this is...well, they're not amused, but then again in a way where they would want more. Blood, gore, blabla. They apparently are the most hated guild because they're total jerks, or something.
    So I brainstormed, figured it had to have some black and white in it for some contrast, a strong typography which looks a bit dead but shocking at the same time and some red. But seeing I found red to be too cliché for gore and violence I decided to use purple, some pink and dark purple. There's even a bit of red in it.
    Those of you who are wondering which font I used, it's called: 28 days later. It can be found through google.

People often ask me: "How come you just used text?"

Answer: I dislike using 'anime'. And it's not that it can't be pretty, but it's become pretty redundant to even use them. People often seem to forget that a signature has to present something, or someone, and I find it really ugly to just use any anime character in my work which wouldn't represent anything anyway.
    In some occassions I find the use of typography much easier. It has a much better (atleast IMHO) way of showing emotions and ideas.
    But, of course, using 'anime' in your signatures could also be very cool.
    But, like Erik Spiekermann would say: "As we say in Berlin, there are many ways to bake a parrot."
    (For those of you who don't know Spiekermann, he's a famous typographer.)

UPDATE: 26/04/2010

This is a poster I made for the movie Vertigo.

I was inspired by the original poster (http://allfordeadtime.files.wordpres...0/vertigo1.jpg) to make this one here. Same red background, just used typography instead of a man valling down a twirling hole.
    I find the picture to be amusing, as it gets so blurry you can't even ready the T and the I anymore, but in your head you make the connection and spell out "Vertigo."
    Some of my friends said they got a bit dizzy after watching my poster because they can't focus their eyes on a certain point because everything gets blurry. If you get the same feeling, I've accomplished my goal. -thumbs up-

UPDATE: 05/05/2010

An art project. The idea was to be inspired by photographers who had a certain view on 'what is photography?'

I let myself be inspired by Jeff Wall, who edited his pictures on such a way it would look believable while if you take a closer look, it'd be fake.
    For the colours I chose a picturalistic theme where the image is a bit blurred and looks a bit grained, the colours still being intense and express a lot of feeling.
    The theme is about a woman, being trapped in an endless loop as no matter how optimistic you are in life sometimes, you cannot escape the boundaries of life. Sometimes you will get hurt, sometimes you will be sad, sometimes you will be angry. But in the end it all doesn't matter, as life is neutral. It does not care how you dress yourself, how to reflect yourself, it's just there. It's your choice how far you want to walk.

So, I made it so that the woman looks down, as she wears quite some sunny clothings as she gently peeks to the right to see her own reflection which is basically just a grey reflection of what she really is, a human being with or without flaws.
    I also made it so that she light that comes from above are reflected from her clothing, so it'll look like she's giving off a feint light. If you watch closely, the top reflects her spirit.
    I made the background black and white. I made her colourful, to give a powerful contrast. She is noticeable, but because of her attitude and her expression she fits perfectly within the background and almost 'blends in'.

Hope you guys like it.

UPDATE: 16/04/2010

I drew a picture of someone on this forum, but alas I've forgotten the name and I've accidently deleted the source material. If someone could tell me who this is, so I can credit her.

Took me about 2 hours to complete this one. I used 3 layers.
    1) pencil layer
    2) soft black pencil layer
    3) Hard black pencil layer

Have fun.

UPDATE: 31/08/2010

I decided to do some animating. This is a promotional video I made for my Y.A.D. (long story short, a youth Buddhist organization which every country has) to present in Taiwan, where an international youth conference was held.

In short, it is to describe Belgium, our YAD and what we have done in the past year(s).
    The video features 4 people. Me, the president and 3 other members of our YAD. Each person has a colour. I'm black, one is red, one is green, etc.

Why I went for the cartoon/childish-feeling is because Choi Han, the youngest member of our YAD, said we should try that. I gave it a thought and we all agreed to her awesome idea.

It's not much, but it's a start.

Used:
    - Photoshop CS5
    - After Effects CS5
    - Illustrator CS5
    Last edited by Mr. Panda; 08-31-2010 at 07:16 PM.
    Not everything is black and white like that.

Artistic Muse Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish 258 - Mudkip Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2012 10:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All of these are very impressive! The first and the last one are my favorites.

Senior Member Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 01:18 PM
    Threads

The first one is sooo beautiful! Will you re-post if you change anything? You make such beautiful pictures!And the last one there is super-cute! You're a really great artist at this point.
    Ell Oohh Elll /sarcasm

Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Nobody has ever won a forum fight. You're not gonna get to page 20 and then they/you say:
    "Oh my bad! You were totally right! Sorry about that misunderstanding!"

Junior Member Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu has a reputation beyond repute Kenata Kisu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2010 04:29 AM
    Threads

like kirei-san said, the first and last are my favorites. plese keep post ing (^^) i look forward to seeing your work.
    Just let it go
    and smile

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The first and the last were the best I would love to see more from you, you're very good ^^

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

The MAN La La La j00! ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya has a reputation beyond repute ShotaKazehaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 07:12 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k3lvin100

Terrific drawings You're awesome.
    Are you currently on any other projects?

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, a few from school.

I also do some work for friends here who pay me then, but I ask small amounts. Like 5 dollars or something.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

i love the last one! you're pretty good at this. all most have taken forever to do. they look so good!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by silverwings1415 View Post
    i love the last one! you're pretty good at this. all most have taken forever to do. they look so good!!!
    Haha, thanks a lot.

It depends, though. The real work lies in the thinking process. Once I've gotten an idea I work it out. It could take days, weeks or even months before I come up with a good idea...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Edited. Please remove.
    Last edited by Mr. Panda; 08-31-2010 at 07:02 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Edited. Please remove.
    Last edited by Mr. Panda; 08-31-2010 at 07:02 PM.

Forever Shattered Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 09:09 AM
    Threads

My favorite is the Bleach one, its very well done; wheather you spend a lot of time on it or not. Their all well done, keep up the good work! :]
    Legit, the best signature by: Kirako Shima <3
    "Maybe if my heart stops beating
    it wont hurt this much
    and never will I have to
    answer again to anyone"

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

your works are amazing :O

especially the very first one very clear and stunning

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Made this for a friend who plays Ragnarok Online on some server. Their guild is called 'Not Amused'.
    The idea behind this is...well, they're not amused, but then again in a way where they would want more. Blood, gore, blabla. They apparently are the most hated guild because they're total jerks, or something.
    So I brainstormed, figured it had to have some black and white in it for some contrast, a strong typography which looks a bit dead but shocking at the same time and some red. But seeing I found red to be too cliché for gore and violence I decided to use purple, some pink and dark purple. There's even a bit of red in it.
    Those of you who are wondering which font I used, it's called: 28 days later. It can be found through google.

People often ask me: "How come you just used text?"

Answer: I dislike using 'anime'. And it's not that it can't be pretty, but it's become pretty redundant to even use them. People often seem to forget that a signature has to present something, or someone, and I find it really ugly to just use any anime character in my work which wouldn't represent anything anyway.
    In some occassions I find the use of typography much easier. It has a much better (atleast IMHO) way of showing emotions and ideas.
    But, of course, using 'anime' in your signatures could also be very cool.
    But, like Erik Spiekermann would say: "As we say in Berlin, there are many ways to bake a parrot."
    (For those of you who don't know Spiekermann, he's a famous typographer.)
    Last edited by FlashD; 03-29-2010 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Language

Junior Member greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda has a reputation beyond repute greenpanda's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2010 09:56 PM
    Threads

nice! i liked it.. i also loved the effect
    keep it up
    Add me in :
    Anivide

Otakuzone.com
    yo! let's be friends^^

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

This is a poster I made for the movie Vertigo.

I was inspired by the original poster (http://allfordeadtime.files.wordpres...0/vertigo1.jpg) to make this one here. Same red background, just used typography instead of a man valling down a twirling hole.
    I find the picture to be amusing, as it gets so blurry you can't even ready the T and the I anymore, but in your head you make the connection and spell out "Vertigo."
    Some of my friends said they got a bit dizzy after watching my poster because they can't focus their eyes on a certain point because everything gets blurry. If you get the same feeling, I've accomplished my goal. -thumbs up-

[REMOVED]

This is what happends when you're doing paintchat with friends and you're very tired, horny and you talk about bunnies.

Yup.
    Last edited by FlashD; 04-29-2010 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Innapropriate image

Senior Member Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2010 11:58 AM
    Threads

I liked the first and the one with Ichigo.Awesome,good work

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, everyone seems to like the Ragnarok one a lot. o_o

Thanks for all your comments. They're all very much appreciated and very much considered as a feedback.

Please keep supporting me? ;D

An art project. The idea was to be inspired by photographers who had a certain view on 'what is photography?'

I let myself be inspired by Jeff Wall, who edited his pictures on such a way it would look believable while if you take a closer look, it'd be fake.
    For the colours I chose a picturalistic theme where the image is a bit blurred and looks a bit grained, the colours still being intense and express a lot of feeling.
    The theme is about a woman, being trapped in an endless loop as no matter how optimistic you are in life sometimes, you cannot escape the boundaries of life. Sometimes you will get hurt, sometimes you will be sad, sometimes you will be angry. But in the end it all doesn't matter, as life is neutral. It does not care how you dress yourself, how to reflect yourself, it's just there. It's your choice how far you want to walk.

So, I made it so that the woman looks down, as she wears quite some sunny clothings as she gently peeks to the right to see her own reflection which is basically just a grey reflection of what she really is, a human being with or without flaws.
    I also made it so that she light that comes from above are reflected from her clothing, so it'll look like she's giving off a feint light. If you watch closely, the top reflects her spirit.
    I made the background black and white. I made her colourful, to give a powerful contrast. She is noticeable, but because of her attitude and her expression she fits perfectly within the background and almost 'blends in'.

Hope you guys like it.
    Last edited by FlashD; 05-06-2010 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Don't double post. Use the EDIT button or respect the two days delay.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I haven't updated anything in a long long time.
    I decided it was finally time.

This piece was impromptu. I didn't do any studies or whatever and just magically got inspiration to draw this.

The work itself is representing my emotions. Not that I'm female, but to me emotions have a feminine touch.
    The reason why it's called "the factory" is because it represents how I sometimes portray my feelings. Sometimes I'm sad, sometimes I'm happy. Sometimes I'm neutral. The emotions keep coming, and they can't be stopped. They come off the production table and I'm forced to express them, whether I'd like to or not. When I'm sad, I'm sad. When I'm happy, I'm happy.

You may also wonder why I didn't colour it. I've decided that by colouring it (I ran some colours over it) it would ruin my work. I left it brown, for no particular reason and white, as my emotions come and go, never staying, never repeating. My happiness of today, is not the same as my happiness yesterday, for example.
    Empty, and yet emphatically full, like my emotions.

As for the style itself, I took a more manganized approach. The reason is because I felt the need to do it. Manga has more of an Asian meaning to me and therefor it came out more naturally for me.
    I drew this in realism too. It wasn't as appealing, honestly. I guess sometimes manga does has its touch of magic.

So here. To the Emotion factory.

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

I love the way the wires are coming out of her in your factory, it looks just beautiful to me. I like all your artwork! I guess most people here are interested more in the manga stuff though. Keep it coming - all your artwork!
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

^Thanks a lot. I appreciate it very much!
    Last edited by Mr. Panda; 08-31-2010 at 07:14 PM.

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

Oh good, more! Well, I still want to see the Avatar movie but I haven't done it yet. ^^" Maybe someone who has seen it can comment better. In the first one, the character is supposed to be blind, yeah? In general, I think blind people wouldn't open their eyes so wide, but then again I don't have a lot of experience with it. She does not look blind exactly - she would need more of a blank stare, at least I think she would. She seems to possibly be gazing at something. I do like the character, like I want to go watch that movie right now!

For the second one, smoking just isn't my thing. But that bias aside, it looks good. A feeling of elegance is achieved in that drawing, as she intended. You could definitely make a career from your art if you wanted.
    And I really do like both drawings!
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

The first one is so beautiful! Will you re-post if you change anything? You make such beautiful pictures!And the last one there is super-cute! You're a really great artist at this point.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

^ I don't know. Perhaps I shall.

Thank you very much.

I drew a picture of someone on this forum, but alas I've forgotten the name and I've accidently deleted the source material. If someone could tell me who this is, so I can credit her.

Took me about 2 hours to complete this one. I used 3 layers.
    1) pencil layer
    2) soft black pencil layer
    3) Hard black pencil layer

Have fun.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh wow that's really good o.o great job ^^ I don't see anything wrong with it.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information