I couldn't find it so im bringing it back. Thats right pet peeves. What makes you angry the most?
People who are always angry and people that get too close.
|AnimeGalleries [dot] Net||AnimeWallpapers [dot] Com||AnimeLyrics [dot] Com||AnimePedia [dot] Com||AnimeGlobe [dot] Com|
1.) Arrogant and ignorant people who brag about skills and abilities they don't have(or never had).
2.) Same here, animal abusers suck =(
3.) A person with too much optimism or too much pessimism. Though some can't be helped, it's still kind of annoying when someone either bugs you with too much joy or brings you down with too much of a depressing aura.
4.) People who provoke you because they find it amusing(in a bad way). Face to face, I will not be so nice lol.
5.) People who give excuses for things that they actually have control over.
6.) There's more, but I think I've pretty much covered the main ones.
people that have 18 kids and take them to wal mart and let them run wild inside.
thats without a doubt my biggest one. i despise children
People who are relatively stupid and yet still find a way to be condescending.
Extremely ugly people who continuously talk about how "hot" they are, I mean honestly?
Extremely hot people who continuously talk about how "hot" they are. >>;
And people who value their property more than a strangers life.
1. When people leave the volume at a number not divisible by five. For example, the volume at 13 instead of 15. Grrrr.
3. When someone's shoe is unlaced and they continue to walk without taking ten seconds to tie it.
4. Red lipstick on people that cannot wear it.
5. When people ask for something on a daily basis. For example, "Can I have gum?" every single day. Buy your own gosh darn gum.
People that feel the need to force their beliefs on me and others. I find it to be overbearing and there's not way I can be friends with people like that. Either they respect what I believe and don't try to change me or they're out.
-people biting nails
-people shaking their legs/twiddling pencils
I only rage when people mess with me instead of minding their own damn business. That combined with my vengefulness means that when I rage, someone either gets hurt or begs for mercy (possibly both, depending on how much they deserved it).
OCD. There's no shame in seeking therapy.
- People who tap/click their fingernails
- People who confuse there, they're, and their
- MOST Children
- Those call-now-to-order commercials whose narrator keeps repeating the phone number
2.) Both. If people have the time to straighten out their priorities and have control over it(without them being in some critical situation), then I say yes. People will often make the excuse, "I have no time," but they really do when you find them an hour later doing something else(unless of course they want to be left the heck alone...but still).
1. pop music
2. people who are fussy eaters
3.people who are easily insulted/offended
and the biggest one of all: maths
Well, I'm more difficult to understand on the outside:
1) Just because I'm in the military, people go up to me (seeing me in my uniform), asking me millions of questions about my deployments. Honestly, we prefer not talking much about it, or not talking about the detailed stuff that went on. Thats why we leave it up to big hollywood directors to fill the rest of the world what went on in our lives.
2) People get scared of me easily because of my looks. They glance at my height, then the built, and they take off running. Honestly, I'm pretty damn nice. I barely snap or get mad. And when I -am- pissed off, I tend to cool off easily. I'm a teddy bear on the inside. No joke.
3) On top of that: when I'm in a rush, people still continue to talk just to stall time. Which makes them use up some of -my- time.
the lovely miss keri hilson - - -
Not taking any sig/av request - - -
- When people chew with their mouth open or talk with their mouth full, or both. It's annoooying :P
- People on msn who start talking to you and stop talking after they say "how, how are you, I'm fine, what's up?" at least 3 people do that to me almost every day. So annoying.
- Kids that act like they own their parents and can act any way they want.
- When people have music so loud on the bus or train that people around can hear. It's even worse if all you can hear is just the bass beat or some noise that never stops.
- People who wear socks and sandals.
- Kids who think they're so gangster. I hate that. XD
love the sig Bun chan
scorpions rule , Rock you like a Hurricane is a great track
ppl who just make things hard for no reason.
Hei guyse, I just got high and accidentally three gulps of Listerine.
Is this Bad?
You would absolutely HATE me then. XD
But to answer the question my pet peeves are:
- People who never stop talking
- Clingy people
- Gross, icky kids. ><
- Mumbling or talking unclearly
- Tangled wires.
- People that talk to me when I'm wearing my headphones. I cant hear you! I'm obviously listening to music. >>
- People who are ridiculously over-religious and just has to scold someone when they say "Oh my God! etc"
1.) Nails on a chalk board.
2.) Closed-minded people.
3.) Math class.
4.) Rap Music
Irishie - '09
Hysteria - '07
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)