AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "A Green Eyed Nothing"

Artistic Muse Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish 258 - Mudkip Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2012 10:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down "A Green Eyed Nothing"

Dear Nothing,

Your beauty recedes,
    Along with your greed,
    The horizon is obstructed,
    From all the negativity
    you have constructed.

The once magnificent sunset,
    Isn't even visible to your eyes,
    You selfishly let
    Your genuine nature die.

Beauty itself is no longer beautiful to you,
    You held on too tight
    That your life has turned blue,
    Your reflection shatters my eyesight,
    The view of you damages my insides.
    Your greed, your sloth and your pride,
    Together clash,
    And set a fire,
    All that can be seen is floating ash,
    Your every want, your every desire,
    Is ripped from you, along with your hands.

You're too blind,
    Too blind to see
    With your heart,
    Your canvas has lost its art,
    Its acrylic paints are chipping,
    Your view of beauty is slipping.

You want in all,
    But deserve nothing,
    Your heart is small,
    And your mind is lacking something.

You're beauty recedes,
    The tide takes it,
    Spreads it out and contaminates the sea,
    And there on your beach chair you sit,
    Without a single care at all,
    You're never going to let down that sturdy wall,
    For you have completely lost your humanity.
    I'd just like to say that you mean Nothing to me,
    After all, you are a Nothing,
    Your heart has been replaced,
    By an evil something,
    I hate you, you're such a waste.
    Sincerely,
    A person who doesn't deserve what you've put her through,
    A girl who knows exactly what to do...

PS: And, with my last couple words to you
    I'd also like to add;
    Just do me one last favor and go to hell,
    That's the final ugly truth I'm willing to expel,
    Because your existence makes the world sad."
    Last edited by Kirei Shijin; 01-31-2010 at 08:59 PM.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh wow :o very nicely done. Kirei this is one of your best poems if not your absolute best! I'm astonished at how good it is. You've come so far with this poem I think. Or I can just relate to it so much lol. Except with me It would be Blue replaced with the Green lol...if I get your meaning correctly :P anyway Kirei you've outdone yourself with this one ^^ I have to keep reading it over and over lol *hugs you tight from awesome awesome poem*

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Junior Member kaitlynn.paige.mann is infamous around these parts kaitlynn.paige.mann is infamous around these parts kaitlynn.paige.mann is infamous around these parts kaitlynn.paige.mann is infamous around these parts kaitlynn.paige.mann is infamous around these parts kaitlynn.paige.mann is infamous around these parts kaitlynn.paige.mann is infamous around these parts kaitlynn.paige.mann is infamous around these parts kaitlynn.paige.mann is infamous around these parts kaitlynn.paige.mann's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2010 10:55 PM
    Threads
    Last edited by kaitlynn.paige.mann; 01-30-2010 at 11:05 PM.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That was kinda wrong to post here -____-

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow . . . I would hate to receive that letter. o.O
    The emotions in it are so strong, I really agree with Kirako.
    That was definitely one of your best!

The word choice was great, as was the flow.
    Great job!

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes it was awesome beyond words I feel the same about my ex ^^ I wish I could write him a poem like that and leave it at his desk anonymously that would be awesome! Maybe I will and maybe he'll feel a tiny bit of the hurt he did to me -_- lol I'm not sure if I should or not o.o

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The Local Vampire XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2011 08:23 PM
    Threads

That was amazingly written.

~Beautiful set made by *Tsuki* <333

<--Clicky, plz!

I gave you my heart to keep in your possession. It's very fragile and the only one I have left, so please don't break it. <3

Artistic Muse Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kirako Shima View Post
    Oh wow :o very nicely done. Kirei this is one of your best poems if not your absolute best! I'm astonished at how good it is. You've come so far with this poem I think. Or I can just relate to it so much lol. Except with me It would be Blue replaced with the Green lol...if I get your meaning correctly :P anyway Kirei you've outdone yourself with this one ^^ I have to keep reading it over and over lol *hugs you tight from awesome awesome poem*
    Wow, that means SO much to me!! Thank you very much Kirako. What I mean by Green Eyed is that my ex was Greedy so it was a metaphorical title, instead of literal. He actually had blue eyes, lol. =X

And, just to let you know, your feedback on this poem totally made my night. ^^

*hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlynn.paige.mann View Post

That's a cool pic.. lol.

Thanks for the comment on my poem?

That was kinda wrong to post here -____-

Pretty much. lol, It was an interesting post I guess. ha

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    Wow . . . I would hate to receive that letter. o.O
    The emotions in it are so strong, I really agree with Kirako.
    That was definitely one of your best!

The word choice was great, as was the flow.
    Great job!
    Thanks Tsuki! ^^ I wish he could read this letter but then again, he doesn't deserve to see my poetry. lol

Quote Originally Posted by XxPantherChickxX View Post
    That was amazingly written.

Thank you!

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That is TRUE 100% true. He does not deserve to see your awesome poems ^^

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes it was awesome beyond words I feel the same about my ex ^^ I wish I could write him a poem like that and leave it at his desk anonymously that would be awesome! Maybe I will and maybe he'll feel a tiny bit of the hurt he did to me -_- lol I'm not sure if I should or not o.o
    I'm sorry you had to have a person like that in your life. A person as awesome as you doesn't deserve such jerks in your life!

And, thanks again for the wonderful compliments.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aww thank you for saying that ^^ you know you don't deserve those jerks either. Not any of them. Make them beg for mercy! :P lol sorry if I'm acting weird ^^; I'm just hyper. But it is true, you don't deserve those jerks messing with you

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 05:42 AM
    Threads

wowowo
    some one's proving me right hah
    that cement you as the elite poet now
    congrats your best one

mashallah subhanallah
    ~ai~rox~

Thanks teed for the site info

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ultra_maniac View Post
    wowowo
    some one's proving me right hah
    that cement you as the elite poet now
    congrats your best one

mashallah subhanallah
    Thank you very much.

I know that last line is in Arabic but what does that mean?

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A poem and a letter from the heart, a story in which unravels but is never told. Enjoying reading what is so sad to hear, I hope a heart that was wounded has healed and grown stronger. Please, keep writing, my friend.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you ELR!

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Wow... That message is a really horrible one to receive o_O;
    Anyways, I have a feeling that he deserves it. (Just kidding ) Well done writing that poem.

*Ahem*...

Quote Originally Posted by ultra_maniac View Post
    mashallah subhanallah
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirei22 View Post
    I know that last line is in Arabic but what does that mean?
    Those are two phrases commonly used to praise something that one likes.

The first one literally means "What God wants". It's a common phrase used when one sees something s/he likes. It's like a charm that is used to protect it from the "evil eye" of envy. The other one means "Praise God". It's like an exclamation phrase used to express one's huge admire of something. (And God is praised for it because He is the source of everything good.)
    Last edited by Aku no Hikari; 02-02-2010 at 11:50 PM.

Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 05:42 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by akuNoHikari View Post
    Wow... That message is a really horrible one to receive o_O;
    Anyways, I have a feeling that he deserves it. (Just kidding ) Well done writing that poem.

*Ahem*...

Those are two phrases commonly used to praise something that one likes.

The first phrase literally means "What God wants". It's a common phrase used when one sees something s/he likes. It's like a charm to protect it from the "evil eye" of envy. The other one means "Praise God". It's like an exclamation phrase used to express one's huge admire of something. (And God is praised because He is the source of everything good.)
    RIGHT on that's the meaning of those two phrases
    ~ai~rox~

Thanks teed for the site info

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information