AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: My 1st thread or we can call 1st Signature :P

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2014 10:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: My 1st thread or we can call 1st Signature :P

Now I'm not going to hold your hand or tell you that this latest is in any way good.

The c4d's you've used are too obvious and not blended well compared to your other work, I don't know what you've got at the forefront of the whole image that looks like rainfall but its really distracting and takes from the overall quality. First step to improving this tag is to take away that layer completely.

Unlike Zenister I disagree with her comment about the "dark swoops", they just throw the whole concept of lighting out of the window. As for the tetx it just needs to be removed completely and placed elsewhere else in a different font, I'd say in a bold font over her left shoulder, Zenister very suprsingly made a good comment about what the colour of the text should be.

However if toned down the lighting on the eye would be a nice touch. And the overall concept is tight, but it might be your being rusty but the execution just isn't up to par.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not just completely stating this piece to be insulting, I'm just giving you a thorough CnC in hopes something I've said can help you improve next time.
    Last edited by .Tatty.; 07-16-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Lex Luger R.I.P
    Sexy Logo By Me R A R E R E N D E R Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open Tag Thread

boopaloop! Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2012 12:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: My 1st thread or we can call 1st Signature :P

Are you mad on something? XD, it's like throwing all the madness at this thread buahuah,
    well its a very nice critique though. but right now.. i don't actually think that CnC will help anymore,
    cause sometimes we have our opinion each tag we see, You will quite compare how you make a tag and how make
    they made theirs... i will create my own style and my opinion of the art I'm doing cause i believe
    Art is a virus, A persons art style is the greatest specialty. Thank you for the WILD XD comments. will try to do my best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread Information