AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Zyanya

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 08:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

OOC: IIIIIIMMMM BAAAACCCCKKK!

Bonez
    Bear
    Heavy

Still distasteful at Chucks only loyalty to Adrian and not the whole group, Kisuke sheathed his swords. "Get ready to leave!" He still pondered about why Chuck even was there. He may have proven himself loyal to the group but that was once. He needed to get on an even level with them and stop acting like an idiot. If he payed attention to the logic behind what was happening he would be able to tell that Alicia was not aligned with Gabriel anymore, like him. It was at this thought that Kisuke realized something. "Where is Alic--" As she landed with Aolla behind her he calmed himself. He trusted that the girl would not betray them.

"So are we still headed to Farvardin?" He asked him from in front of the tent. "If we are we should head out now if we want to make it before nightfall." He looked over at the wagon which was almost loaded up.

"I know....just lingering thoughts. I know we can trust Alicia, it's Chuck's allegiance to just Adrian that I am worried about. He thinks with the intent of a killer and what's best for the group in the wrong way. I wish he remembered who makes the decisions here." he looked at his friend with worry.

Bear walked out as Kisuke finished his sentence. "Sir, I feel ya on that one. Why don't you talk to Adrian about it? If anyone can soothe that demon's mind it's her." He looked around at Alicia. "You really trust her eh. I guess her I do as well then. After all that experimentation and drugs they had her under, it's no wonder she is so fearful." He gave her a somber look.

"I do trust her. I am glad that you do as well. You know my judgement on things is mostly never wrong." He rubbed his temples.

"Mostly? The whole time I've known you, you haven't been wrong."

He smiled. "Good point."

Heavy walked up behind Kisuke and waited as their conversation finished. "Sir! Everything is almost ready for departure. But Chuck is missing according to Adrian."

"Why am I not surprised.
    Sig By Yukari112

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

OOC: Last time I'm posting fr the weekend. Sorry. I'll try to post during the week as much as I can.
    Yuphenia and Xaldin stayed close to him. She it, probably didn't need it, but she still had her bow out, in case she needed to strike. Xaldin growled at the gaurd. He wanted to kill him for almost hurting Yuphenia. They both were glaring at him, wanting to kill him.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Junior Member fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 12:30 PM
    Threads

OCC: I'm involved in this fight too, u know.
    Kyoko watched as the guard stared them down.

"I'll help, if thats okay," Kyoko told the man. "I live here now too, and I have to find someway to prove myself."

She then took a swing at the leader, almost connecting with his shoulder. He dogged, but Kyoko knew she couldn't give up until the intruders are dead. She proceded with another attack, and made contact with the girls shoulder. Blood splatered on the marble floor of the palace. She didn't give the girl time to recover before she took another swing, and connected with the girls neck. She pulled her katana out in a distingtive fashion, and blood poured out of the wound on her neck.
    Last edited by fifitehvampire; 02-08-2010 at 08:39 AM.
    its fifi...yup...thats about it...

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: this is really starting to confuse me. . .
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With nothing to do but wait, Aaolla went over to the tent where Adrian was standing.
    "uhm . . . Is there anything I can do to help?"
    She asked. Aaolla was pretty tired from all that had happened,
    so she decided to hang back a bit.
    She had already had an outburst today, there was no need for more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karo nodded, agreeing partly with her words.
    "I figure if you're weak, you might as well stay weak until you can actually be strong enough to defend yourself. His security may be good, but he hides behind those toys of his. Without them, he's nothing more than a cowardly human with money." Karo sneered as he spoke, "I've met humans who are strong. Much stronger than that poor excuse for a man, and they have nothing . . . "

He stopped himself before continuing, noting how much he was talking.
    Trying to pinpoint why it was, he spoke without thinking,
    "You remind me of myself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leon finished packing up the stuff lying around and threw it outside with a thud.
    Turning his attention back to Alicia he said with a grin, "Don't worry, I believe ya'. If boss man over there trusts in you, then so do I. Welcome to the group, metal girl."
    He smiled widely, and grabbed a nearby bed.
    "Well, if we've gotta get out of here, would you mind helping me pack up?"
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 02-06-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Amythysta waddled out of the tent again and quacked a bit displeased. it seemed everyone had forgotten she was around as well. She waddled towards the card and looked at it 'hmmmm' she concetrated real hard and for a moment the air shimmert around her and instead of a goose a young female mare stood beside she card, she scracped her hoof against the ground and watched leon and alicia come from the tent.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Nathan dodged another attack from someone else and then go for the girl. He wasn't demoralized but she targeted his friend and managed to get fatal blows on her, the neck mostly. He brought out his dagger, charged the girl that stabbed his friend in the neck, and threw the dagger at the sword lady and the dagger hit her squarly in the head. He then used the broadswoard and stabbed the enemy swordman directly in the heart, pushing her to the wall. A little revenge for attacking his friend. He had to think about escaping here. If more guards came, they will not be able to leave here alive or at least get a hit on Gabriel. Blood now covered the floor, wall, and Nathan's armor and jacket as he mangaed to get an attack in. He had to find a way to escape from this place. Otherwise, they'll be overwhelmed and probably killed.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-07-2010 at 05:49 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alistair disappeared during the stupid girls attacks. Turning around, and taking another route. Cutting down a side hall Alistair came to a dead end. Now dragging his blade along the ground Alistair charged directly into the wall. Not even a sound coming from his frame but the sound of metal becoming airborne, moments before he reached the wall.

From the other side. Now directly before the intruders Alistair would burst thorough. Rocks, and such flying at the intruders. Some able to knock them unconscious. Now before them stood Alistair. And behind a large squad of his men. There flares lighting the hallway. They were still a good distance away but now they could only head for the library. Where they would meet death.

Ace finished his pack, yet stayed silent. Even when Kisuke was speaking Ace only thought about his next moves. Even if Adrian were the only one that could tame him he didn't trust Chuck. Tho he was a good fighter his mind was unbalanced, and his thoughts rash.

He could become a danger to them if someone with killer instincts like so gets let loose.

Ace wouldn't allow him to put everyone in danger. Not at a time like this.

Stepping out of the tent Ace took a look around. His crossbow in hand.

"Kisuke!? Heavy!? Did you hear that?"

With his crossbow in hand Ace looked to the east of the tent. Where now they should be able to see the bush rattling.

"Here they come....."

Ace rised his weapon up, and took aim. Where ever could come would wish it hadn't.

"Now....."
    ((Chuck has
    Infinita's Character))

From the bush came Chuck. A girl in a arm lock. He looked up to see Ace with his crossbow pointed at them. So he really thought he could hit him with that thing. Foolish man.

"I found this one spying on the campsite. Anyone know her or trust her. Or am I being to rash again."

Increasing the intensity of his arm lock Chuck had his foot squarely on the girls head. Pinning her to the ground with brute force.

Junior Member fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyoko coughed up blood as the pain from the sword staps shot thorough her body. The dagger wasn't very deep, but it hurt. She reached up and pulled it out swifly before dropping it on the ground. Blood dripped down her face and she spit some out as it came in contact with her mouth. Luckily the intruder missed her heart by a hair of an inch as she pulled the sword out enough so she could drop to the floor. She could feel her body wanting to slip into unconciousinous, but she knew she had to stay awake. She pulled out the sword completly and the thin armour that she was wearing kept her from bleeding out. She got up shakily, before picking up her katana, and slipping it into its holder. She pulled out a cloth and quickly patched herself up before heading down the hall in the direction of the small explosion she just hear, thinking that it must be the bodyguard that slipped away during the fight.
    Last edited by fifitehvampire; 02-07-2010 at 07:08 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

More of them...now they have been compromised beyond anyone could imagined. Now they must escape. Nathan quickly picked up the dropped dagger, holistered it alonged with his sword, and drew his TMPs out. He began to spray at whatever the explosion came from. He quickly sidestepped his way toward his friends and emptyed both of his weapons. He quickly holistered them both and grabbed his friends. He made his way to the nearest window and crashed into it, landing in a bush below them, breaking their fall. He, along with the girl and the wolf, began their retreat from the castle. The mission was over. Nothing was gained from it. But there will be another day that they will strike...and kill Gabriel. He also wondered where was the other bodyguard during this fight. She was never there...they could've been dead right now if she was there...but they were lucky, she didn't show up. They began their retreat back to the house.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-07-2010 at 07:29 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Using the blade as a shield Alistair blocked whatever it was the intruder fired. Once he jumped through the window Alistair stood watching. A look of disgusted shining brightly from his emerald eyes. But that didn't matter. He knew where he was headed.

Looking out past the castle Alistair sighed. That was the direction he was headed. Back to that campsite, and back to Alicia.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Alicia looked at Leon. she had never been asked to help with anything but killing. She smiled and nodded. "Oh yes!! I'd love to help!" She said. She grabed a box and yeahed moved everything from the tent on the inside to outside the tent. then she helped to take down the tent. She didn't know how they were going to transport all of the equipment but if they were they were going to have to be fast, because she felt the eys of someone watching her.

She saw that chuck at come out with someone in his hands then put his foot to the girls face. "Hey!! stop that!! That is no way to treat someone. Let her go!!" Alicia started towards Chuck intent on making Chuck stop what he was doing. Alicia still felt the presents of eyes watching her.

Before reaching Chuck, Alicia fell to the ground. "Ahh!!" she yelled holding her head again. She got pictures of a fight inside her head. the picture faded as another came to her. A picture of looking out a window towards where they were. She tried to stand on shaking feet but she stumbled and fell again. "Help...please make the pictures stop..." she said helplessly.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan quickly carried the girl back to his house, unlocked his door, entered his house along with the girl's wolf, and closed the door, locking it in the process. He placed the girl on his bed and got out medical bandages to fix up the wound in her neck and shoulders. He used nearly all the bandages to cover up the girl's neck and shoulder. So, everyone under Gabriel's influence was ruthless as they say.

After taping up the girl's wounds, Nathan took off his goggles, helmet, and face mask and place them near the broken mirror. He also took off his jacket and armor, noting the cut on each of them, and placed them on the table. He alson noted the cut on his lower chest, a sign of regret. Blood trickled down from it as he removed his black shirt from his body. He decided to take a shower to relieve himself from his assasination plans for next time.

He removed his clothing from his body, went into the shower, and turned it on. He began to think about what he was going to do next as he cleaned himself up from head to toe. After his shower, he dried himself off and retrived some bandages for himself as well to cover up the cut on his chest from one of Gabriel's bodyguards. He used the tape and covered up his entire lower chest to stop the bleeding. He also got a new set of clothes from the closet and put on only the lower body portion of it on.

Nathan looked at the wolf and the wolf was giving out a sad expression as it began to lick the girl's hand. Nathan didn't know if the girl was going to survive through the rest of the day or not. The plan didn't go as planned an now Gabriel's men can hunt him out anytime at anyday along with his friend. He decided to lay down with the girl to make sure that she's okay.

He placed his head on the pillow and began to put his body in a comfortable position while looking at his...girl...friend...he thought. He didn't know if he could do it on his own. He needed someone elses help or a rebel group. He placed his hands on the girl's hand as well as her beautiful face as he fell asleep.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyoko rounded a corner and saw the wall completly destroyed. She walked up further but didn't see the intruders or what she asumbed to be one of Gabriels body guards. She turned, deciding to go back to her room and properly fix herself up when a guard aproched her.

"Are you alright miss?" he asked.

"I'm fine, just a bit banged up," she said, trying to walk past him.

"Those wounds don't look so little to me," he said. "Let me take you to the infarmary, we have some of the best doctors here."

"Fine," she said as she followed the guard in the direction of the infarmary.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuphenia woke up. She could still feel the sting from the wound. She couldn't help but let a tear escape her eye. She felt kind of useless. She barely helped her friend at all. It reminded her of the war. The exact thing has happened, but it was different. She just stood there as she watched people around her wounded, injured, or dead.
    She looked at Xaldin. He wasn't really injured at all. She smiled weakly at him. He whined, still licking her hand.
    She just then realized something. She looked over to see her friend. He had his hand on hers. Her cheeks turned a little pink. His hand felt warm. She couldn't help but smile. Was he asleep? She wondered.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amora continued to watch the camp site and the people within in until she noticed one of them was missing. Before she could react, one of them had gotten a hold of her in an arm lock. Amora decided it was not a good idea to resist since they could be part of something bad and she didn't want to get killed. The man threw her to the ground and began to squish her head with his foot. Amora began to curse in her native tongue and gripped his foot as she slowly got up.

"In god's name, what in the blazes are you doing?! Do you not know proper etiquette for treating someone?!" Amora sighed as she regained her composure. She patted her clothing to get rid of any kind of dirt or debris that could have come from that shrub that could have latched onto her clothing.

"My apologies for that outburst. You are a good man and it is I to blame since I was the one watching everyone from the shrub." Amora had noticed her hat was misplaced on her head. She took it off and brushed it off before putting it back on.

"I couldn't help but overhear that, your group is off to Farvadin. Am I correct?" Amora asked cautiously and looked at both sides of the forest.

"I know the King's guards are on his way. You need to make a decision quick before they arrive. Are you off to Farvadin or not?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyoko was pushed into the infarmary by the guard before he walked off. Suddenly doctors were all around her, checking on her.

"Are you alright miss?" one of them asked.

"I'm fine. Just need a quick patch up and then ill be on my way," she told the doctor.

"Alright then, come this way," the doctor said.

They lead her over to a table, and told her to change into a hospital gown. She did it quickly before she was told to lay onto the table. They then injected her with an anastegic, and she slipped into unconcinous.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan conitnued to think about what to do next after a failed assasination attempt in his sleep. He needed a new plan, he needed more friends, he needs a new way to kill Emperor Gabriel. But how was he going to do that? Nobody knows him at all...or doesn't even know what he is...

Flashback...14 years ago...

A young, homeless, emotionless looking boy, with his green hair and sad blue eye, went up to a dead body and began to poke at the body. As he poked...and...poked...and...poked...he was intrested on the parts that he poked. After continous poking, items from the body began to drop out of the pockets of the corpse's pants. The boy picked up the items and examined them with interests and thoughts. What was this item? How can it be used? He continued to examined the item for a while before he placed them in his pockets.

(Unknown) "Hey, what's going on?"

The boy didn't pay too much attention to the crowd that was watching him as a set of guards came by and picked up the boy by the shirt.

(Guard 1) "Hey, kid. What do you think you're doing?"

The boy didn't reply.

(Guard 2) "We'll see what the Emperor has to say."

The guards quickly took the boy to the place without questioning. The boy never struggled or squrim at all. There wasn't a single trace of emotion in the boy as the guards took the kid up to a man that looked like the king of the place. His hair was white but his eyes were hard to make out. He didn't know if this man was the boy's father or not but he didn't look like someone that would be a nice person. The guards bowed down to the man on the big chair while keeping hold of the boy and stood back up.

(Guard 1) "Emperor Gabriel, we have some that has been suspected of killing someone in the city."
    (Gabriel) "Kill, huh? So, who's this kid?"
    (Guard 2) "Just some squirt who doesn't know jack at all. What should we do with him? Should we execute him?"
    (Gabriel) "I'm impressed that a kid like him managed to kill someone. Let him be. He serves no purpose to us...like the others."

The guards threw the boy out of the palace as the boy went past the stairs and landing flat on his stomach. The kid slowly got back up on to his feet, shaken up by what just happened. The people around him gave him a glance and then turned their sights back on what their were doing. The boy began to walk slowly and painful back into the city as he pulled out a wallet that contained something that will keep him alive...money...and lots of it...

End of Flashback...Present day...

Nathan suddenly felt someone was there in his mind. Was it that girl? No. It was someone else. This person he felt was someone familiar, as if he or she was the god of this world. He began to hear the voice of that person...

My friend, the Blood King has enternal life, any attempts to take his life will only lead to utter failure. But someone, someone that shares his blood, has the power to kill the king. Find that person and the Blood King shall fall...

The voice disappeared as Nathan began to regain his sight on the world. His vision was blurry at first but after a while, he sights was clear and the same girl that he befriended and rescued was now staring at him, eye to eye. It seems that she was okay after all she went through...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-08-2010 at 07:03 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyoko woke up with a haze. She was still wearing her gown, but what she noticed suprised her. The two wounds were completly gone.

What the...?

A doctor walked up to the table and checked her vitals.

"Your vitals are normal. You are free to leave when u wish," he told her.

"What happend to me? Why am I all healed?" she asked.

"We enjected u with a serum. You may feel weird for a while. But it makes u stronger and faster. Its under Gabriels direct orders taht we enject all injured with this sereum. Can't have you guys dying on us," he told her.

"Alright then," Kyoko said.

She got up, feeling 100% better, before getting dressed, and heading back to her room.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: I promise I'll post for Anisa later Tsuki!

Adrian stood up and heaved her pack onto her back and smiled at Aaolla. "I believe we've got everything, but thanks though." she hadn't really had a chance to speak with Aaolla since she arrived last night. She remembered the bread she had taken out for them to eat and handed a pack to Aaolla. "Here, you'll need the energy for the trip we'll be taking." She looked at Alicia and held one out to her as well. "Before you help Leon, you should eat a bit. I'm sure you're starved with what you've been through."

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

OOC: Um I'm reposting my post since people decided to ignore it or something. but i'm editing it a bit so ignore the one before....

Alicia looked at Leon. she had never been asked to help with anything but killing. She smiled and nodded. "Oh yes!! I'd love to help!" She said then she heard a woman speak to her. The woman held out a piece of bread.

"Oh thank you!!" she nibbled on the bread thankfully. "I don't remember the last night I ate. Gabriel rarely fed Alistair and I. He made us kill for our food." she said and then helped to pack up. She grabed a box and moved everything from the tent on the inside to outside the tent. Then she helped to take down the tent. She didn't know how they were going to transport all of the equipment but if they were going to have to be fast, because she felt the eyes of someone watching her.

She saw that chuck at come out with someone in his hands then put his foot to the girls face. "Hey!! stop that!! That is no way to treat someone. Let her go!!" Alicia started towards Chuck intent on making Chuck stop what he was doing. Alicia still felt the presents of eyes watching her.

Before reaching Chuck, Alicia fell to the ground. "Ahh!!" she yelled holding her head again. She got pictures of a fight inside her head. the picture faded as another came to her. A picture of looking out a window towards where they were. She tried to stand on shaking feet but she stumbled and fell again. "Help...please make the pictures stop..." she said helplessly.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: That's fine, Shobu. ^_^

Aaolla took the pack of bread, smiling. "Ah, thank you."
    She wasn't hungry but ate all of it knowing she'd need strength for the battle ahead.
    Seeing Chuck step out of the forest with a girl in his grip, she swallowed quickly.
    When he began stepping on her head, she almost spoke but held back. She didn't want to be too much of a problem.

The girl somehow got out of his grip, standing up and recomposing herself.
    At her question, Aaolla waited. She wasn't sure if the girl was an enemy.

Just then, Alicia fell to the ground holding her head. She began calling out, something about pictures . . .
    Pictures? What pictures? Aaolla thought to herself, as she went over to Alicia.
    Kneeling down beside her, she looked at her worriedly. Alicia wasn't hurt on the outside, she could tell that.
    Whatever it was was inside of her head.
    "Alicia? Alicia, what's wrong? What do you see?" She asked hurriedly.
    Panic swept over, she wasn't sure what to do.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leon watched as Alicia worked, helping even more then he had expected. When the things were loaded, Adrian gave the girls food to eat. In the back of his mind, Leon wondered where Chuck was.

Chuck then stepped out of the woods, gripping the hair of yet another strange girl. "Well dang, if any more girls pop out us guys are going to be overrun!" He watched as Chuck steeped on her head, tsking to himself. He was always so brash . . . but he had good reason to be if she was spying on them. She managed to squeeze her way out of getting her head stomped on, lifting Chuck's ankle.
    "Are you off to Farvadin or not?" he heard from behind.
    "Yeah, we are!" He called out from behind Aaolla. He hoped he wouldn't get in too much trouble from the boss later. He then heard a thud, followed by Alicia screaming. Walking around the cart, he noticed she was on the ground with Aaolla beside her.
    "Hey boss man, Alicia's not feeling so great!"
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 02-08-2010 at 09:25 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amora looked around to see that they were going to Farvadin. She grinned devilishly and went towards a girl's side. The girl looked like she was in pain. Amora conjured a cloud and placed the girl on it.

"You're going to be fine. I promise you that." Amora conjured a thick fog to make there escape. She urged everyone on to follow the cloud.

"Follow the cloud. It should lead you all straight to Farvadin. I will follow right behind everyone." Amora could see in the distance a faint glow of torches coming towards the forest. She kept close behind the group.

"As long as we keep a good and fast pace. We will be safe. I know a safe house where you can all hide until you reach your destination."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyoko walked into her bedroom and sat on the bed. She let out a sigh.

What the hell have i gotten myself into?

A knock on the door broke Kyoko out of her thoughts.

"What?" she asked the person at the door.

"The Blood King will like to see you," a voice, recognizable as the guard from earlier.

"Okay, where is he?" She asked.

"He'll meet you in the throne room," the guard said.

"Alright," She said.

She heard the guard walk away before she got up and put on her armor. She hilted her katana, put on her helmet, and walked out the bedroom door. She wondered what the king wanted her for as she walked. It probably wasn't good since she made some very rash desisons earlier. But, she knows she can only hope for the best.

Kyoko reached the throne room door, and knocked on it. Waiting to be summoned.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuphenia stared at him with curiosity. Did he have a nightmare or something? She knew that if she asked, she wouldn't get an answer, so she didn't bother. She gave him a small smile as she saw that he was awake.
    Xaldin was lying at the end of the bed, sleeping. He was tired. Yuphenia glanced at him for a second then tried to get up. She got in sitting position but then stopped, putting her hand on her neck showing she was in pain. But, she ignored the pain. She scooted closer to Xaldin and scratched behind his ears. He had always loved that. She wondered if all wolves or even dogs liked that.
    She then looked back at her friend. She wondered if he had gotten seriously injured during their mission. She scooted back over to him, faintly smiling. Xaldin made a small groan as he slept. Yuphenia kind if chuckled, but then the chuckle faided, and her expression changed.
    "I'm sorry if it seemed like I didn't help much earlier..." she said. She looked down, feeling ashamed.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Not a long post as I'm currently in class. Will edit later whenever I get the chance.

Nathan kept his touch on the girl's hand and smiled. He knew that she wasn't much of a help but her presence gave him the confidence to kill Gabriel athough it didn't succeed and she was okay. He wondered, if he could find that person, related to Gabriel, he could actually try to assasinate Gabriel again. But, who was he? Or she? And if he manged to find that person, will he coroporate in order to eliminate Gabriel?

Natan managed to get into sitting position like his friend. He thought he would lose her but he was glad that she was okay as he held the girl toward his body. He couldn't cry. He couldn't say anything but he knew that he was happy that his friend managed to make it through.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information