AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Zyanya

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Yuphenia looked at Xaldin, then they both followed him out the door, her fists clenched tightly. She had never killed anyone before, but this was something she had to do. She had to do it for not only herself,for this man, for Xaldin, for her parents.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As the girl and wolf exited his house Nathan closed the door and locked the house up. He was prepared for the fight of his life. The girl, her wolf, everything, even himself. He was putting those things on the line. He knows what must be done now. He knows that he'll succeed. He must, not, fail. Nathan, along with his new friends, began their move on Gabriel, with the intention to eliminate him off the map.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuphenia followed him as the headed towards where King Gabriel was. She was anxious. Xaldin was right nexy to her as always. His expression stayed sharp and his mood wa sour. He couldn't wait to kill Gabriel.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Nathan and his friends approached the castle, the place door was guarded by two guards. As expected, the front door was out of the question. If they attacked Gabriel head on, it wouldn't end well. He looked back at his friends and gave them the sign to follow him. He thought about the plan. His plan was to find a back door to go through and find a way into the castle without being seen. If he and his friends can do just that, they'll have a clear opening toward Gabriel and to free this world from him.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Waiting for you... lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 11:41 PM
    Threads

Flying off after taking in the fact that Emperor Gabriel had killed Zyanya, Alviss descended into an alleyway and transformed back into a human after making sure that no one was watching. Walking into the street, he heard people murmuring about Emperor Gabriel killing Zyanya and him being the only 'god'.

Ignoring them, Alviss went up to a merchant's cart, smiled, and asked, "How much for an apple?"

The merchant, not knowing that Alviss was known for pickpocketing people, answered back, "An apple is 50 coins little boy."

Paying with the money he stole from another merchant, Alviss took the apple and ran off quickly. But, while running off, he was suddenly caught by his cloak and dropped his apple. Turning around, he saw that a city guard had caught him.

"Hey, you're that kid who stole money from that merchant aren't you." smirked the guard.

"LET GO OF ME!" shouted Alviss, struggling to get free. His struggling and shouting started to draw a crowd towards them.

"What's happening here?" murmured some people. "I think that kid got into some troubled," murmured others.

"Nothing going on here folks, resume whatever you were doing," said the guard casually.

Catching the officer off guard, Alviss broke free from his grip and broke through the crowd. Picking up the apple he had dropped earlier, he continued running hoping not to run into another guard.

"Hey! Stop!" shouted the guard.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

OOC: Alright....Light Buster and Noelynn..please for the love of whoever matters to you, make your post longer and more in depth. Please.

Alicia came back to herself and looked around herself. She shot up in the hair and all three pairs of her wings kept her afloat. She looked from the man that kicked the tree, to the other woman with the black wings, to the other woman that came out the tent and finally back to the man.

"You. Zyanya showed me you in the vision. SHe showed me you fighting beside me to kill EMperor Gabriel. And you..." She pointed to the girl with the black wings "And you!" she then pointed the the woman that came out of the tent.

"Zyanya said you all would help me...but...but I don't know what i need help with..." she lowered slightly in the air and then lifted suddenly. "Oh! I know! You're suppose to help...help with...with umm...I think Zyanya wishes me to restore a person..someone I don't know to the throne."

She paused for a moment again to think. She kept trying to get past the fog in her mind. She didn't know where the fog came and she didn't know how she was suddenly able to be herself. "I think that someone is the true heir to the throne...I think its a daughter or son of someone...Zyanya isn't clear on this. She..." He face fell and tears began to fall. "She is gone? Zyanya is gone?"

She looked form the man to the woman witht he wings to the other woman looking for answers. "Gabriel killed Zyanya? WHy would he do something like that?" She slowly floated to the ground and stumbled in landing. All the skills she held with the was a "puppet" had disappeared. She was like a fish out of water now.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Okay.
    Yuphenia and Xaldine followed him. She remembered when he traced his finger across that paper. They had to get in withot getting caught, so a backdoor would be best. Xaldin still had that sour expression. I hope Yuphenia doesn't get hurt. He thought to himself as they kept walking. If she got hurt, he would never forgive himself. He vowed to protect her and that's what he'll do, even if it kills him, he will keep her safe.
    Yuphenia took out a ouch and pulled smething out. A ring. It was pure gold and hung on a chain. There were words carved into it, but not in english. She put the chain around her neck and said muttered something in a different language and kept walking.
    Last edited by noelynn1995900; 02-01-2010 at 08:50 PM.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla watched the girl as she went through all this, nodding slightly at the end.
    "Yes, it seems that the Emperor did indeed kill Zyanna.
    I'm guessing that he wanted complete power, even over Zyanna."
    She replied, a sad note in her voice.

She was about to say more, but figured that Kisuke would know more,
    so Aaolla turned her attention to him, rising from the ground slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Karo stepped out of an alley, having killed another man.
    His sword took in the blood slowly. The world would be better off without him, anyway.
    He started walking towards the court, wondering what was happening there today.
    When he arrived, he saw a sword through Zyanna's stomach.
    The man holding the sword smirked.
    "hmm . . . " he said to himself. "Looks like I have a new enemy."
    Karo walked off, not taking note of what happened next.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Nathan and his friends arrived at the back door. He noted a guard that was stand at the door but the thing is, he was the only guard that was there. Now there was a way in but they had to take out the guard first or risk giving their position away. He also took note of the haysack that was next to him. So, Nathan and his friends can take out the guard and throw him in the haysack so nobody would notice the body. He held up his hand to show his friends to stop. Then he pointed to the guard that was guarding the back entrance. He wanted to take out that guard quickly and quiet so that they can proceed on toward their objective. He then also pointed to the haysack to see if they can hide the guard once he was dead. As long as they don't find a body or at least don't notice any changes in the guard shift, they can move in for the kill, quickly, quietly, and with precision. They hoped that this can end very quickly without having no changes to the assasination.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-01-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Watching with blank eyes Chuck the Ninja silently stood behind Adrian. Watching the girl for the most part then sielntly getting angry. He didn't trust her. She was his killer weapon. He wouldn't let her get away so easily.

This was a trap.

This put Adrian in danger.

This would call for him to dispose of the girl.

Drawing his blades from behind his back Chuck took a fighting stance after stepped before everyone. Standing a few feet from Alicia. Without saying a word Chuck inched forward. His eyes now locked on her own.

Back at the castle Alistair stood in aw as the Emperor became what he always wanted. Not really caring tho Alistair felt a slight pain in the back of his head. Like something breaking free. Tho his mind blocked, and surpressed it Alistair only spoke in the same monotone as ever.

"She has taken off my Lord. She is malfunctioning she should be put down. She has the courage to run away from the Blood King. There is no telling what else she could do.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: O.o Chuck the Ninja just popped up from nowhere!

Adrian turned around to see Chuck take a fighting stance. "Where did you disappear to all this time?" She asked before gently placing a hand on his arm, lightly pushing on his arm as if to ask him to lower it. "And what do you think you are doing? This girl poses no threat. Please put that away." The last thing they needed was a confrontation with someone who could help them significantly in defeating Gabriel. Adrian wasn't an empath but she could tell the girl had pure intentions. If what she said was true, then she could be a very pertinent ally.

@lilaznkid
    Still in the form of the little girl, Anisa walked alone humming to herself. She was a splendid actress. She could take up any role that she chose to shift into. Many times has she applauded herself for her wonderful performances and basked in her own glory. So singing like she was, an activity Anisa never did herself, was all part of the act she had perfected.

Suddenly, a boy being chased by some city guards ran straight into her. The pair tumbled to the ground and she looked up angrily at the boy. She never liked children, far too rambunctious. Realizing her masked had slipped for a split second, she quickly plastered a concerned face on. "U-um..." she stuttered pitifully as she helped him up. "Are you alright?" The guard was coming but he was slow in his run. Perhaps they should run? Anisa mentally sighed. This wasn't how her day was supposed to be.

Waiting for you... lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 11:41 PM
    Threads

Not paying attention to where he was going, Alviss suddenly ran straight into a girl, tumbling down onto the floor and dropping the apple once again. After getting helped up by the girl, Alviss stuttered out a sorry and picked the apple.

"Hey! Stop that little thief!" shouted the guards.

"Uh oh, hurry and run!" Alviss suddenly said. Quickly, he grabbed the girl's arm and started running down the street. He turned a corner and ran straight into an alleyway. Pressing his body against the wall, he told the girl to hold her breath and watched as the city guards ran by.

Peeking out of the alley to see if the guards were gone, Alviss let out a sigh of relief. Paying no attention to the girl that he had just dragged with him into an alleyway, he began munching away hungrily at the apple.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Anisa was barely out of breath as they ducked into the alleyway. She blinked lazily as she stared at the kid munching the apple. As much as she disliked children, she wasn't the type to kill them either, even if they did blow a hole in her plans for the day. Yet again, her plans dealt with the coronation and she had a feeling that it was already over with considering all the whispers going around about how that Gabriel idiot killed Zyanya. Either way, her plans were screwed up from the start.

"Why did ya have to steal an apple? Are you an orphan or somethin'?" She asked in a little girl's voice, feigning innocence. What was she still doing here?

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Sorry not a very long post

Alicia weeped slightly. She didn't even notice Chuck had come up. She only noticed once Adrian had starting talking. Her basic inscints took over. She pulled out her ruby tinted sword and got into a fight stance. Her wings held high and proud.

She trembled on the inside no sure what to do but let her body tkeover just as it always did. Or use to do anyway. Today was a confusing day on her part. She still wondered what was going on. Zyanya was dead she knew that. SHe was free.

Wait.

If she was free then should her "friend" Alistair be free to? SHe dropped her stand and lifted in the air looking around ignoring the threat to her life. She would have never done that before she was free.

"Have you guys seen a guy called Alistair? He was my...he was a body guard with me..." SHe looked from all their faces. She hoped he was ok.

Gabriel growled in anger. Alicia was one of Gabriel's favorite fighters. He enjoyed seeing the fear in people's eyes that she brought. "I want her back!! I don't care what it takes!! Bring her back to me Alistair. But Keep her alive. She needs punishment."

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Sorry for short post. In class.
    Yuphenia nodded. Hopefully this assassination would work. he looked at the hay stack and back and then at the guard. He didn't look too strong, or big for that matter. This part would be easy.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

She felt tired and she had lost alicia from her sight this goose body wasent very easy to control. She clumzily made a downward spiral being extra carefull when she went through the tree branches. She suddenly saw chuck after coming through a crown of a tree and tryed to change course but failed and hitted him in the back off the head causing her to fall to the ground. Though surprised she maintained the form she waddled in blind panick into the tent startling teh people inside and sat under a bed and qwacked a bit frightend.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 08:45 PM
    Threads

Bonez
    Ace
    Bear
    Heavy

Kisuke stepped in between Chuck and Alicia as Adrian stopped Chuck. Just as Kisuke was about to scold Chuck for his unappropriate actions, a goose flew down out of nowhere and slammed into the back of Chuck's head to their great surprise. They watched the goose waddle into the tent with this look on their face: O_o;, and heard the others yell in uproar, "WHAT THE HELL!? GET THAT GOOSE!". Kisuke rushed in leaving the others outside and saw that the others were crowded around the last bed left over.

"General! This crazed animal came charging into the tent all of a sudden and hid under this bed." Bear tried to see under the bed but Heavy and Bonez were in the way.

"It made a mess of the place while it made it's beeline towards the bed." Ace nodded over towards the knocked over blankets and empty canteens lying on the floor. "It's one odd animal, isn't it?"

"I'll say,", Bonez looked up at them, "damn thing gave us one hell of a scare charging in here like that. I bet it saw Chuck and got a fright itself."

Kisuke laughed at this notion. "Actually it crashed into his head. You would have known if you all had been out there when Alicia arrived." As Bear, Ace, and Bonez all realized what he just said, Heavy made a victorious scream.

"GOT IT!" He pulled up with the struggling goose in his arms wrapped tight enough to keep it held and not hurt it. "Man look at the weird markings it has. Have you ever seen a goose like this one, sir?"
    Last edited by Frost Alchemist; 02-02-2010 at 04:58 PM.
    Sig By Yukari112

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Amthysta quacked when Heavy grapped her and struggled. she did not dare to turn back in her humans form around these people afteral it was not clear if they were with the Lord gabriel or againt him. She bit heavey's nose for a moment but when he did not let go she gave up and just quacked weakly. She was scared everything was fuzzy, the reason for her loyalty to the queen was unclear and she did not know at al why she followed alicia in the first place they werent enemy's but they were far from friends as wel. Calming down a bit she figured she could stick around in this form as long as it was clear that she wasent gonna become dinner. she nuzzled Heavey's chin in hope of saying sorry for the bite.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

"Well....no. I wish I could go but....I couldnt. You see...I kind of have a crush on Emporer Gabriel..." Esmeralda said turning her head. She blushed like a teenage girl. She laid on the roof and looked up at the clouds. "I dont really know how long it will survive another reign. The only time I heard of Emporer Gabriel is when the war started near our country. I like him because he killed people putting me through almost 20 years of slavery and abuse. I still have the scars and the pigment discoloration."

"Well enough about me, What about you? What were your parents like?" She asked opening a book.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alicia looked around at all the comotion going on. She flew(not slew >> ) into the tent. she dropped to the ground. She saw a big man pull out a goose. SHe looked closely and saw the funny designs and something came back to her.

"Amthysta!!" She ran over thte big man and started to hit him. "Let her go!! She is my friend!! Let her go!!" She tried her hardest to make he man let her friend go. She stopped when she saw it was useless.

"Oh Amthysta! Why are you here? WHy don't you change back? Aren't you suppose to be with the queen?" Alicia worried over this and tried to calm down Amthysta.

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 08:45 PM
    Threads

Heavy
    Ace

Kisuke looked from Alicia to the goose called Amthysta. ~Can things get any weirder?~ he thought to himself. "Um...Heavy, I guess you can let the goose go. It seems to want to do us no harm and it seems affectionate."

As the goose nuzzled him he smiled. Obeying his general he laid the goose down on the bed. "Amthysta was it? I give my sincerest apologies....." He backed away slightly.

"So why is the King's bodyguard here General?" He gave Kisuke a look of worry.
    Sig By Yukari112

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

amythesta quacked when heavey putted her down and shook her feathers. She eyed alicia with a odd look 'friends? we barely ever spoke' she quacked at heavey to show she had no hard feelings and looked back alicia remembering just one coversation they once had.

flashback

Amythesta walked the halls when alicia came towards her from the oppisate the crossed paths in the halls before so she thought nothing off until alicia spoke as she walked pass "Amythesta, i can always reconige you remember this if you ever wish the emperor harm". Amythesta stood still "i have not other wish than to please my queen but i will keep it in mind"

end flashback

She quacked and decided this body was comfortable for the moment. she waddled to a nearby table and started to peck in morse code "this form saver, alicia more trained in battle, wil be possible target if people see me in human form" she looked at alicia and pecked again "geuse your statement from back then is right isent it" she looked at alicia and blinked.

Junior Member fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 12:30 PM
    Threads

Zyanya is dead! Dead... Although these thoughts ran through Kyoko's head, she felt nothing of it. To her, it was just another being holding her back from fufilling her mission. She put on her armor, before putting her katana in its case and her shurikens, and kunai knives in their appropriate holsters. She headed out of her bedroom, and down the hallway. Before opening the front door, she looked into the mirror. Green, souless eyes stared back.
    There is no turning back now... She thought to herself before walking out the front door, and heading to the palace for her first day on the job.
    its fifi...yup...thats about it...

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Chuck felt Adrian's hand pushing him back. She didn't want him to attack this girl. Even tho she was the enemy. Chuck silently cursed within his mind. His face not showing an ouch of the emotion he was feeling. before he could protest he felt something coming, but too late.

SMACK!!!!

A bird of some kind planted directly into Chuck's head. Knocking the Ninja to the ground where one leg oddly stayed airborne. Shaking from the impact.

Alsitair left the castle with one goal. The recapturing of Alicia. The King wanted her back. If she choose not to come quietly then Alistair would use for force. It didn't matter him him if she was killed or not. It wasn't his job to care. BUt odlly. For some strange reason Alistair could feel the strings the Emperor once held on him loosing. That in itself didn't matter.

So onward Alsitair walking having used a spy to track Alicia to a tent not to far from his current location. He surely hoped she enjoyed her vacation. It wouldn't last long.

((DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA))

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well....no. I wish I could go but....I couldnt. You see...I kind of have a crush on Emporer Gabriel..." Amora grinned at Esme and giggled.

"I can understand why. He is a very powerful man. Which girl has never had a crush on him?" She giggled at the thought of that occurring. Amora imagined the King being chased by many girls who have a crush on him and it made her shudder. She had noticed that Esme blushed when she told her about her crush.

"I dont really know how long it will survive another reign. The only time I heard of Emporer Gabriel is when the war started near our country. I like him because he killed people putting me through almost 20 years of slavery and abuse. I still have the scars and the pigment discoloration." Amora scrunched her eyebrows in deep thought. He doesn't seem like the kind of King that would do such a humanitarian kind of thing....

"Well enough about me, What about you? What were your parents like?" Amora smiled at Esme to see that she was curious about her history.

"Well, I can tell you, I have probably outlived you." Amora looked at her hand thinking about how young she looks despite being centuries old. "I have been alive since the Last Blood King ruled. That was 4000 years ago. I don't remember my parents at all. The only thing I remember vaguely from my past was when I was walking down the street, the people would bow to me as I passed them. I never understood this gesture since it really made no sense to me. But that's all in the past." Amora stretched her arms in the air and placed them on her knees. "I am currently a messenger. I send letters across every border. I've been doing this job for quite a while now. I had visited the offering ceremony earlier in the day but I had not been able to meet him though. I still have his offering and really, I don't know what to do with it."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information