AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Zyanya

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

OOC: I PMed LPS to delete the post below so hopefully it'll be gone soon enough.

Alicia listened to the report as well did Emperor Gabriel. She had no thoughts on the matter. She actually didn't have many thoughts as all beside kill anyone that threatens Emperor Gabriel's life.

"Hmmm....It is fine that you killed them though i would have enjpyed seeing it in court. But that doesn't matter right now. Tomorrow I become Blood King!!" He said on excitement and bloodlust.

"All hail Emperor Gabriel." She said and bowed to him before coming back up to watched the room again for intruders. Emperor Gabriel beamed and then got into bed to go to sleep.

"You both are dismissed to stand outside my door to keep watch." he said and turned over ignoring them.

She walked out of the room and turned to look down the hallway. It was going to be a long night. But tomorrow would change her life as it is. Tomorrow Zyanya comes down to grant Emperor Gabriel the title of Blood King.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Nathan finished sorting out the food and looked outside again. It seems that the storm won't be passing anytime soon until next morning, the coronation of the Blood King, Emperor Gabriel. He then went over to his locker and clicked on all of the weapon safeties. He then turned the nob of the locker door counter-clockwise twice, clockwise once and part way. The locked then opened and he stored his weapons in the locker. He then closed it and turned the nob two or three times clockwise for security. He wouldn't be needing the weapons anymore for tonight.

Nathan took off his armor and jacket and placed them in the closet. He was sure that we wouldn't need those either for tonight. He also placed his sword next to his bed just in case anything happened to him, the girl, and the wolf. He then returned to the table and gave at least three quarters of the food to the girl.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla looked at him in confusion.
    How did he know she was an Engel?
    She then noticed how her wings were still showing and hid them quickly,
    blushing.

"I . . . I'm not sure. I was flying and landed . . . the rest is blank besides what happened a little while before that." She stated quietly.
    Aaolla then relayed what had happened earlier and the anger she suppressed for the Emperor. When she was done, she added, "Ah, I'm sorry. My name is Aaolla."

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 08:45 PM
    Threads

Bonez: White
    Leon: Red
    Ace: Orange
    Adrian: Green
    Bear: Black
    Heavy: Silver

"There is no need to be embarrassed. I do not hide the features that distinguish me from others.", he smiled pushed back his hair revealing his Ælf ears. "Well Aolla, I am Kisuke Ryousen, now former General of the Kratos army. These are my friends and loyal comrades Bonez, Leon, Adrian, Heavy, Bear, and Ace." He designated each of them with his hand as he said their names. While they introduced themselves, Kisuke looked outside and noticed the storm had stopped. ~Now we can move on somewhere.~

"Hello Aolla, it is a pleasure to meet you.", he waved.

"Nice to make your acquaintance. Miss Aolla." Leon nodded his head to her.

"Hi Aolla, I'm glad your ok. By the way I took care of your clothes. They are hanging by the fire to dry. I didn't want any of these pervs messing with you." She gave her a sincere smile and laughed at the others.

"HEY! None of us are pervs. Adrian you need your head screwed on properly." He turned his attention to Aolla. "Nice to see you up kid. I thought you were stronger than you looked.", he smirked at her.

"Adrian you know better. Good praises to you Aolla." He bowed to her.

"Um.....Hi Aolla." Heavy made an odd gesture towards her and looked away from her as much as he could.

Kisuke looked at Heavy for a moment determining he knew why he was acting so odd. "You alright Heavy? You seem a little off buddy."

"I'm fine sir." He reddened a little bit.

"Whatever you say." He looked back to Aolla. "Well Miss Aolla, to be honest. I'm not sure what to do in this situation. You may come with us if you like, or you can leave as you please and return to wherever you have come from. The choice is yours." He arose from the chair and walked over to the food piled in the corner. He picked up the pork to be cooked on the fire and the last of the cake. He tossed the pork to Heavy. "Here, get started on this and shape up a little would ya?" He grinned and walked over to Aolla. He handed her the cake and said, "Here you will need your strength if you wish to travel."

Heavy caught the pork and moved over towards the fire. He place the pork near the fire and went outside to get some wood to make a make-shift rotisserie. Once he came back in he took out his sword and chopped the wood into small pieces. He then took out a small dagger and shaped two of the sticks with half loops to hold the third stick which would be holding the pork over the fire. A few minutes passed by and it was done and the pork was on the fire. "It'll be a while everyone."
    Sig By Yukari112

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla smiled back to each of them, glad they were being so kind to her.
    She took the cake and bit into it, mulling over what to do in her head.
    After swallowing, she started, "I'd like to help you all in anyway I can in order to repay your kindness.
    If you don't mind, I would like to accompany you."

Aaolla was feeling a lot better, her head no longer spinning.
    "Ah, and I don't usually do this sort of thing . . ."
    Her spear formed in her hand, glowing slightly before it faded.
    "This is my weapon of choice. It does not break."
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 01-30-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bear: Black
    Adrian: Green

"If that is what you wish." He was happy to have traveling with them. "You realize, of course, that our goal is to find the person that is to murder Gabriel and help them at all costs, correct?" He looked at her unbreakable weapon with great curiosity as the others did. The weapon seemed to glow in her hands and looked like it had seen many battles.

Bear smirked all of a sudden. "If she has a weapon like this, I can't wait to see what she can do in a fight. Maybe we should have her knock off Adrian for us.", he joked.

"Keep talking brainless. I'll take you out before you can finish that sentence.", Adrian snapped back.

"....Not again", he muttered as they started one of their usual arguements. "Grow up you two. I'll have you on equipment transport duty so fast you'll be wanting to sleep for a week." At this they quickly quieted themselves.

"Fine. Be lucky Kisuke is still our General or so help me...", she muttered something so that they didn't hear.

"Whatever boss man. She's not worth my time anyway."

Kisuke sighed.
    Sig By Yukari112

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"If that is your goal, it shall be mine as well." She responded with a smile.
    Watching the interaction between them helped her calm down a bit,
    finally opening up a bit.

". . . It's not only that this spear is unbreakable, but it is also tied to my body.
    If I die, it will be destroyed and no one is able to use it unless I give my consent."
    She set it down on the bed before her and added,
    "If it will help at all, I give each of you my consent to using it."

OOC: Post 2,000!

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heavy: Silver
    Ace: Orange

"The pork won't finish cooking through at this rate Kisuke." Heavy looked over at his General. "Think you could help?", he asked eagerly.

"Sure, I dont see why not." Kisuke concentrated on the fire. The energy flowed through him quicker than it usually did. Probably because he had used his elemental control so much today. He directed his finger at the fire and tilted his finger upwards raising the heat of the fire to near 200 degree temperatures. "Just a little longer", he said as the pork began become brown and Heavy turned the stick and added seasonings. After 30 more seconds, Kisuke cut the flow of energy as the pork began to sizzle. Satisfied with his work, he smiled and turned to everyone. "Time to eat guys. Nice job with the cooking Heavy, it smells good."

"Thanks. Couldn't have done it without you man." He carefully raised the pork off the sticks and laid it on the waiting plate on the table and removed the stick from it's center.

Ace walked over to Aolla's clothes and pulled each of them down, folded them and carried them over to her. "Here are you clothes. You should get dressed and come eat with us." He smiled and laid the clothing down next to her on the bed.

"After we eat, we need to hit the hay. Ace you take watch for an hour and then wake up someone to take the next got it?", he looked over at Ace.

"Yes sir!", he walked over to the table and sat down ready to eat.

Now to determine how we get into the coronation ceremony.
    Sig By Yukari112

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan left the room momentarily and began to prep the house for the girl and her wolf to stay in, if they ever did...He started with the bathroom, then he got some extra clothing, and even let the girl and her companion use his own bed. Memories of his accursed childhood ran through his brain. How his parents tried to fix their errors, how they had to deal with the big debt, everything. Their safety was pretty much his concern, even though the day of the coronation was close. He went back into the main room and walked over toward the night stand. He opened the night stand and grabbed the old photos of his parents. He never got to know them but he managed to get how they looked. Even though they didn't have very good clothing and looks, he still liked time. He took the photos with him as he sat down on the chair near the table, so he can make sure that the girl and her wolf were okay.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Congrats on the 2,000th post Tuski!! And Frosty if your little army is gonna be staying make character profiles for them please.

The night passed away slowly and Alicia said vigliant through it all. Emperor Gabriel slept peacefully and unharmed. Alicia knocked lightly on the door.

"Your Highness, today is the coronation day. Please get up. The handsmaid will be here soon to get you dressed for the occasion." Alicia said carefully. SHe knew that he wouldn't kill her but he could still harm her physically although her wouldn't feel the pain because she was "programed" to not feel pain.

Emperor Gabriel grunted and turned over. "Alright Alicia. I'm up send in the handmaid before I have to kill someone else...or wait so I can kill someone else. That is a musing thought." Gabriel got out of bed and went to the bathroom. A hot water bath was already waiting for him. He hurried through the bath too excited about being Blood King today to worry weather he smelled good or not.

The handmaid entered the room and she started to lay his clothes out on the table. Emperor Gabriel came in the room wraped in a towel. "Get out before I order to kill you right now." The handmaid shook and bolted towards the door. She knew what happened to Emperor Gabriel's other handmaids and she surely didn't want that to happen to her.

Emperor Gabril dropped his towel and clothed him before opening the door. "I'm ready to be escorted to the Dining Hall. I do not want to take the back passage ways. My people need to see their new Blood King." said Emperor Gabriel.

Alicia nodded and took the lead heading towards the Dining Hall. It was packed with all the Nobels and well born people of the court. When Emperor Gabriel enter the room, it all got quiet. Everyone at the same time got up and bowed almost to floor if not to the actualy florr. Emperor Gabriel beamed and walked among them.

The servants scrambled in the kitchen to get the food prepared quickly for Emperor Gabriel. He sat down at his table. Alicia took up the post behind his chair and watched the Dining Hall for anyone who threatened her Emperor's life.

The servants quickly brought the food out to him. There was bacon, eggs, ham, sasage and everything and anything else you could imagine for breakfast. He ate heartily and greedily, but he was ready was ready for the rest of the day to proceed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla woke with a start, bolting up from where she was laying.
    Another nightmare . . . they seemed to haunt her every night.
    She looked around in confusion before remembering what had happened.
    Ah, yes. . .

Looking down, she noticed that she had changed back into her old clothes.
    They were no longer wet, and she was grateful for that.

She rose from the bed and stepped over things carefully,
    and opened the tent as quietly as she could, stepping out.
    Once Aaolla was outside, she spread her wings and started "grooming" them.
    A feather came off and she held it in her hand sadly, noting the black that tainted it.

Aaolla opened her mouth and started whispering to herself,
    "I'm sorry Xeon, it looks as though I'll be fighting again. . ."
    Even though she knew he wasn't physically there with her,
    she could still feel him. Somehow, he was always there with her.

Looking to the sky, she couldn't help but sigh.
    Even on a day such as this, when an evil man was going to be coronated,
    the sky was still cloudless and the sun still shined brightly.
    Life still went on.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 01-31-2010 at 11:36 AM.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

The night went by faster than she thought. The last thing she saw before she finally passed out was the man.
    Xaldin had slept right beside her, cuddling up to her like a puppy. She smiled as she looked at him, then she got up and looked out a window, the storm had passed. She sighed in relief.
    Xaldin stretched out as he started to wake up. He looked at Yuphenia, then around the room. Where were they? He wondered.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan woke up as he saw the sunlight from the sky. It seems that the storm has finally passed. He began to do his morning routine. Stretch, take a shower, brush his teeth, and breakfast. The day of the coronation of the Blood King, Emperor Gabriel, has arrived. The day looked different as he looked at the girl and her wolf companion. He usually brings out only a single plate for meals but this time, there were others that were in dire need of food so he got out two plates instead of one. He kind of overfilled both plates just in case the wolf needed it. He wondered what should he do in order to take out Gabriel as he waited for the girl to wake up.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Amethysta had returned to the queen and reported. When the next day came around she helped her lady into the clothes fitted for the day and followed her to the dining hall. The people in the hall looked suprised to see the queen since it was no secret there waas no love between her and the king. She took her seat next to him and amythista stood beside her, the queen turned to the king "excited my king?" she purred and turned back to eat, Amethysta locked eyes with alicia for a moment for now even she was confused for a moment. she then shrugged and looked before her again as the queen and king ate.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alistair had faded into the shadows late in the night. Making his rounds of the estate. Making sure everything was prepared once again. So when early morning hit he half didn't notice till the sun broke across his face. His eyes gleaming with a emerald green.

Today was the day.

Sliding into the light, directly beside Alicia, Alistair stood as she woke the Emperor. Once the Handmaid took off Alistair only stared, and shook his head. They were pitiful. All the servants were in his mind. he didn't feel sorry for those the Emperor had killed or killed himself. Didn't see any of them as worthy, and couldn't care less if they all died.

However,

As they made there way to the dining hall Alistair couldn't help but notice some of the stares, and whispers. One group, a women, and two guards, speaking of the Coronation, all wondering if someone would try to kill the All Mighty Emperor. Alistair made a mental note to kill them all after the Coronation.

As the King ate Alistair took up the position on the ceiling. Staring down at the whole area. Not noticed by those who couldn't see beyond what there mind would allow. He only watched, and waited. Knowing that no one wuld be dumb enough to attack the Emperor. Not right now that is.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Sorry it seems rushed but I was in a hurry to catch up.

In a dark alley, a figure of a woman clad in red stood over the body of a foolish man who had been seduced to his death. The ax wound in his head oozed crimson but this did not phase the woman. She was well acquainted with it's scent and color. Besides, if she could not kill without grimacing at gruesome things, she could not accomplish any of the jobs given to her.

Reaching down, Anisa stripped the man of all the cash he had on his person. As she did this, she came across a ticket of some sort. Reading it, she found that it was a ticket to the Blood King coronation tomorrow. She chuckled dryly. "People are actually going to pay to see the man who will bring them their demise become immortal? How pathetic. Well, since I have this, no sense in not going." She thought as she took out a blood-stained handkerchief from her breast pocket and cleaned the black of her ax before tucking it back in the leather sheath on her hip.

She left the body to rot or be found (whichever came first) and casually strolled out of the alley. But people did not see a pretty blonde woman, but a thuggish-looking boy with a red cap. The boy made his way to a building about six blocks down from the alleyway, walked in, and walked out a few moment later with a pocket full of cash.

Back at the inn she was staying in, she walked in though the doors as a man in merchant's clothing and a large sack on his back. The receptionist looked up and smiled at the old but handsome man. "Welcome back Mr. Phionus. Finished with your routine today?"

"Yes, it was a hard day, what with half of my customers being executed by the king, but I manage to meet my goal." Anisa replied as Mr. Phionus, chuckling witlessly.

"Ah, I understand. When do you move to your next town?"

"Whenever I finish here. That could be sooner or later. I know not." Anisa tried to hide the annoyance in "his" voice. This girl's asked her this before and the answer was the same. "But I am exhausted and will retire to my room for the night. Goodnight miss."

"Ah- goodnight..." The young receptionist watched as Mr. Phionus made his way up the stairs to his room.

Once in the room, Anisa switched back to her original physique and growled a little under her breath. "Flirtatious girls like her are so annoying," she said to herself as she cursed and stripped her clothes as she headed to the one person bed. Collapsing on the bed in her undergarments and boots, she looked to her ax lying on the floor in it's sheath. "Don't worry sweetie, we'll have better fun tomorrow." With that she drifted to sleep.

As morning broke through the clouds, Anisa awoke with a start. As cold as she was, the slaughter of her family still came back to haunt her. The room was silent aside from some people moving about in the hallway. Pushing her hair back, she realized her eye patch had slipped off during her slumber. She sighed and groped around for it. When she found it she stood from the bed and walked over to her skirt and took the ticket from the pocket.

"Blood King Coronation, huh? Wonder how many people will be out for his head." She said to herself as she readied herself for the day. "Today might actually prove to be of some fun."

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kisuke awoke the next morning and dressed quickly. He looked around and saw the others were asleep. All except Aolla. ".......I guess she changed her mind." He woke the others up and they groaned as he kicked at their legs. He grinned at each of them as the sat up. He then walked outside and saw Aolla standing there to his surprise. ~Ok maybe she didn't change her mind.~ He looked at her for a moment and walked over to her. "Good morning, Aolla.", he smiled.
    Last edited by Frost Alchemist; 01-31-2010 at 07:32 PM.
    Sig By Yukari112

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla turned in surprise, her spear emerging from her hand as she it move straight towards Kisuke's head.
    Her eyes flashed to his face, and recognition came across her own. "Ah!"
    She stopped herself just in time, jumping back while bringing her spear down.

Her wings flapped lightly, suspending her in the air.
    "I am so sorry!" Aaolla said, still surprised.
    Her face turned a deep red as she landed, wings disappearing the second she hit the ground.
    "I-I didn't mean to . . . I'm sorry!" She said again, bowing deeply.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The speed of the spear came so fast Kisuke barely had time to react. His hand was halfway to Leht, but stopped when the spear stopped. He watched Aolla lower the spear in panic, rise into the air slightly, and begin sputtering her apology turning red. "It's alright.", he told her. "I shouldn't have sneaked up on you like that. It was only your natural instinct." He watched her calm down and float back to the ground. "Bear was right....you have seen many battles."

He looked up at the sun and then turned around. Before he walked back into the tent, he inclined his head to her and said, "You had better get ready. We are heading back to Kratos for the Coronation Ceremony. I figured that will be the place Gabriel's killer will show themselves." He walked back into the tent.
    Sig By Yukari112

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Indeed, I have. Far too many . . ." she said quietly.
    It was yet another thing she hated about being an Engel.
    To live as long as she had . . . she saw many humans die in battle,
    and many others die to old age.

As he left, she stared at the sky again.
    There really wasn't anything more she needed to do.
    Obviously her fighting ability hadn't gone down.
    Now all that was left was to wait.

Oh my, today would be a very busy day . . .

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Emperor Gabriel rose from his table slowly. He raised his hands high and spoke loudly "Today!!! Today is the day Zyanya will come down and bestow upon me the power of the Blood King!! Today I will become all powerful!! Bow down to your new Blood King!!" He spoke loudly and with great enthuism.

The people of the court bowed low to him. He smirked in pure joy at the sight. How mindless and stupid were the nobles. They followed his every word.

Soon...

Floated in Alicia's mind. She looked around her. She didn't know what ws going on. Her body tensed up for battle.

Soon you will awaken my child into your full power, but paient and wait alittle longer. Now inform the Blood King that I, Zyanya, is ready to crown him in the courtyard.

Alicia nodded and tapped her Emperor on the shoulder. He jerked around almost slapping her but she moved too quick. She didnt move of her own arrcord but a being inside her moved her. A voice that wasn't her spoked through her.

"Your highness, I'm sorry to intrude upon your moment. I am here now. Do now keep me waiting. I have more things to attend to. Go to the court yard, Emperor Gabriel."

Then she was left alone inside her own body. Emperor Gabril darted towards the dor egar to be crowned. Alicia followed him. When they got to the court yard Zyanya was standing before them.

She was dressed in white from head to toe. She had long flowing black hair and her eyes showed the whole world yet so little. She steped forward and held out her hands. A blood red crown appeared in her hands.

"Kneel down before me Blood King."

Emperor Gabriel began to kneel but before his knee his the ground, he unsheathed his sword at his side and jerked up stabbing Zyanya through the stomach. Zyanya dropped the crown but smiled and looked striaght a Alicia.

"My child, you know what you must do. With my last power I give you the will to live. Emperor Gabriel, you will be killed by one of your own. By your own flesh and blood."

Zyanya started to fade and she released her life force into nature.

Emperor Gabriel smirked and grabbed the crown off the ground. "I, Emperor Gabriel shall never bow to anyone in the world again!! I am the new god that rules this land!! I am the Blood King. I will not die or be killed because my sons are dead!! Zyanya was ignorant in her sight!"

Emperor Gabriel crowned himself with the blood red crown. The courtyard was too quiet but everyone bowed. No one could believe what had just happened. Zyanya was gone and Emperor Gabriel was the new god and there was no one to stop him.

But what Gabriel didn't know was that his wife Boadicea had lied about their daughter dying at child birth. Their daughter was given to the sicentist the study upon. Gabriel didn't know anything about what had really happened to their daughter.

And their daughter was Alicia who somehow had disappeared during the whole thing. She had spread her wings and flew away afraid to know the things that she knew now. Afraid of what was going out. Zyanya has released everyone hold the Emperor Gabriel had on her and Alistair and everyone other experiment.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The voices coming from outside the tent was what woke Adrian. She had always been a light sleeper. She rose from her cot and yawned as she stretched. Looking around, she saw that two people were missing, meaning Kisuke was accompanying Aaolla outside. The girl was very sweet. Adrian was glad to have another girl in the group.

Getting up from the cot, she folded it back down to a portable size then took out her canteen, two tooth brushes (she carried more than one in case the guys needed a new one), some toothpaste, and two small towels. She looked up to see Kisuke come back into the tent. "Good morning," she said with a smile as she stood to walk out of the tent with toiletries to give to Aaolla.

Coming out of the tent she looked to Aaolla and handed her the supplies. "Good morning Aaolla. I just thought you'd like some things to freshen up in the morning." She poured some water from her canteen onto the wash cloth and handed it to the girl.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-31-2010 at 09:00 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla smiled at Adrian and took the cloth, wiping her face.
    The cold water felt good on her face, just like the rain had the night before.
    "Thank you" She said, returning the cloth to Adrian.

"I . . ."
    She stopped, feeling something change.
    Something was wrong . . . it was as though something that had always been there was now gone.

Aaolla pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket, the same one she had found the night before.
    It had gotten wet, but most of it was still readable.
    ". . . The king's coronation . . . when is it?"

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Adrian looked at the paper. "It's not supposed to start for another hour. Why what's wrong?" Being human, Adrian couldn't exactly 'sense' things but she did feel like something wasn't right. She felt as if something around her had just.. disappeared. Her eyes widened. "No..." she breathed.

She burst into the tent with a sense of urgency, "Guys, I think the coronation happened earlier than we had anticipated!"

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: This is still gonna be a lot of work for me, lol

Bear
    Bonez
    Leon
    Ace
    Heavy

Kisuke looked up as Adrian bursted into the room and shouted. "....That can't be it's supposed to b--", he then felt like a great force had dissapeared leaving darkness in it's place. "...You may be right Adrian. Change of plans! We are going to Farvardin!" They all looked at him like he was crazy.

"Um, sir? That seems a little extreme doesn't it? I mean Farvardin, like every other kingdom has been conquered and enslaved by Gabriel.", looking at him with a little bit of fear in his eyes.

"Ace is right man. We go there, we might as well put shackles on our feet and wait for execution."

"I think we should go. If we can liberate most of the slaves then maybe we could lead them to the resistance. After all Ando was captured the day before we left. They probably are low on men and leadership." He grinned at his good thought.

Leon thought deeply about this. "I agree with Bear. But we will have to be careful." He looked at Heavy and Adrian as they still needed to give their thoughts on this.

"...I'm not sure. Each point is right, but the way we go about them is dangerous either way." He looked passionate about this. Then finally, "I think we should go for it!", he smiled.

Kisuke looked at him with gratitude. "Thanks kid. Your brave for choosing to do this." He then turned to Adrian. "Well, what do you think Adrian?"
    Sig By Yukari112

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information