AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: RPG: Zyanya

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amora walked towards the final door within the special basement of the chapel. As she approached the door, she felt the pulsing energy on the other side. She opened the door and walked towards an altar that had many symbols on it. Amora pressed her hand on it and heard a small clunk. The altar began to sink and the waterfall before her spread apart to reveal another door. She opened it and walked in. This room contained various weapons, scrolls and books. Amora closed the door behind her and walked towards the main desk. She knelt before going to the desk.

"Grand Master, please give me a sign. Please show your energy to me." Amora got up and walked towards the desk to take a seat. Her old master had died years ago but he was able to leave an imprint of himself in the room, giving him the ability to appear only in this room. The old man appeared and smiled at Amora.

"You have gotten far larger and stronger since I last saw you. I know that my visits come less frequently. My energy is slowly fading away. I may have a few more centuries before I completely fade away Amora." She smiled grimly and looked at him in the eyes.

"This is quite shocking master. I was told that it wouldn't fade." He walked around to look at everything she had brought into this room.

"Amora, everything can't last forever. Look at the King and Queen. Blessed their souls for such a terrible event to happen. There will always be a fate that will end everything or at least something child." Amora cringed as she heard someone's voice trying to communicate with her.
    "Soliders are heading to Farverdin. I don't know how they know we are headed there but we have to get there before they do so we can warn the people there.!!" Amora stood up from her seat and looked at her master.

"Master, I must go. Trouble has risen." Her master smiled and held up his fist.

"Of course child. This is your city of course, do everything and anything you must to protect it." Amora ran out of the room and quickly headed towards the outside of the chapel. As she ran, she heard all the doors closing behind her. She was still shocked that the spell her master had put on that place was bound to fade away. Amora shook the thought from her mind and continued to run. She would try to spend as much time as she could with him and enjoy there visits since there were going to be in short supply. Amora smiled as she reached the front entrance of the chapel. I am the sun, the moon and the rain. Born under the blood red moon, no action or deed will go in vain. Amora made a cloud and headed towards headquarters to see the Admiral. She knew they had to be very prepared since it was the Emperor's guards coming to attack. Amora headed towards what looked like a fortress inside the city of Farvadin. She got off her cloud when she reached the front entrance. Two guards saluted Amora and brought her into the fortress. The Admiral had been in a large room where the main center table was filled with maps and plans. Amora saluted the admiral and walked towards the table.

"Permission to speak Sir." The Admiral nodded and looked at Amora.

"At ease, speak young one." Amora relaxed and looked at the plans and maps on the table.

"I have just gotten word that the army that belongs to the Blood King, are coming this way Sir. I have been traveling with a group previously and I think we may have caused a bit of trouble along the way." The admiral chuckled.

"How like you Amora. You brought something great towards our home." Amora looked towards the ground in disappointment.

"My apologies Sir. Things just began to happen." He smiled and looked at the map.

"Think nothing of it child. I am assuming now that there close if they left not much after you and your group had." He paused and looked at Amora. "Who was in the group?" Amora searched through her memories to think of who was in there.

"I believe they were a rebel group, with one of the King's previous pets and another stranger that had joined them before I Sir." The admiral shook his head and began to shuffle through his papers.

"It was about time a rebel group began. I won't stand for another Blood King to exist. We need a plan since they are coming." Amora looked at his papers and thought of a plan.

"Well, Sir, if I may interrupt, I know that we strongly believe a Blood King should not exist, we should remain a neutral country to hide what our true intentions are. The King will want to come into the city to search for the group and keep guard till they feel the group has gone or not. We should allow them to come in, search the city and guard it. We must not let them know we can be hostile towards them since they could start a war." The admiral nodded at her plan.

"Everyone with that plan?" All the soldiers who were with him previously nodded at her plan.

"Alright men, gather your weapons but only bring one. We have no intention of hurting or starting any kind of fight. I must stay near since the King could be arriving soon."
    Amora smiled and then began to communicate back with the girl.

"No need to alarm people. It will cause them to panic. I have warned the admiral and we have come up with a plan. We are gathering some men to guard the fortress within the city and to watch over the King. We don't want a fight to escalate into a war."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Nathan noted a wolf that was coming toward Yuphenia and prepped to protect his friend. He took his sights on the wolf and brought the sword down on to the wolf. The blade managed to hit the wolf body and cut the wolf in half, with blood pouring onto the floor and Nathan's blade. The pieces of the wolf slid to a halt as it was cut down. A little return in the favor for Yuphenia saving his life. He looked back at the front door and counted the remaining wolves in his head. Three wolves left. At this point one or the rest will either attack them or flee. Another wolf barged into the house and charged the nearst target, Nathan.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Yuphenia quickly pulled another arrow out. She aimed and shot the wolf charging towards her friend. She hit it in the nose, making the arrow through the side of his nose. Her nose kind of twitched when she saw where she had hit the wolf. She looked at her friend and then back at the wolves. She raised her bow again and took a couple of shots, hitting one of the wolves.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Waiting for you... lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 11:41 PM
    Threads

OOC: Ugh... so tired, 3 projects due in the same week.

Halfway towards the castle, Alviss slowly grew conscious of his surroundings. As soon as he realized that the guards had caught him, he began struggling again.
    "LET ME GO!!!" shouted Alviss in a rage.
    "Huh? What the?!? How did the kid revive so quickly?" stuttered a guard.
    "Nevermind that, just shut him up. He's causing too much attention," said another. A third guard who was watching Alviss lifted up his spear and pierced Alviss' side.
    "AHHHHHH!" screamed Alviss. Slowly, he went back to being unconscious, blood flowing out of the wound.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan quickly counted the remaining wolves in the area around his house. Only one left. The question is now will the last one run or fight? The question was quickly answered as the last wolf fled from the area, knowing that they will not win this battle against the humans. Nathan was relieved that the wolves have been defeated and lowered his sword. Thankfully he didn't have to use any of his guns to try to take out the wolves but his house was now a mess. The Alpha Wolf broke through the window and one of the other wolves pretty much bathe the place with blood. This was going to take some time to clean up as he placed his sword back into its holder. Thankfully his friends and himself is okay but cleaning this place up will be a different story.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

OOC: Alicia is going into town. the groups spilt up. One group went underground and the other went above from my understanding. Group one: ALicia, Chuck, Amora and I thought Aaolla but not sure and Group two: was Kisuke and band of rebels and a few others from my understanding and that is what i went with. SO yeah....

Alicia moved through the small forest feeling the pounding of feet hitting the forest floor and the beat of wings as the Engels flew above. SHe didn't know if it was her imagnation or she was actually hearing the sounds.

As she was comtemplating her insane mind she heard the blue stone speak to her about not attacking and cursed under her breath. "Um...Excuse me but I don't know if that is possible...Alistair is witht the army and I know that The Blood King wants me back very badly and Alistair follows all his orders to the last word..."she broke off thinking about how when Alistair had the chance he didn't take her. Maybe she was wrong that he hadn't been affected by Zyanya. "You don't have to fight...but sooner or later i must face Alistair....It's either be brought back to The Blood King or die and I would rather die than be in the service of the Blood King again." She spoke the last part softly.

The Wind picked up slightly and brushed across her skin as if it was comforting her and saying the forest would protect her from on looking eyes and harm. She smiled slightly in comfort of the forest. She could swear she had finally broke. She shook her head and pressed on wards now deciding to not go to the city but skip around it and keep going onto the captial of Farvardin.

She tripped over a branch and put her hand out onto a tree and was shocked. She pulled it away quickly and her hand bled a bit. "Ow..." the words Zyanya's Chosen floated through her mind. She looked around only seeing her small group. "Did anyone of you saying something? I could have sworn I hear "Zyanya's Chosen." She said nervously. Maybe she really did go insane.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Um...Excuse me but I don't know if that is possible...Alistair is witht the army and I know that The Blood King wants me back very badly and Alistair follows all his orders to the last word...You don't have to fight...but sooner or later i must face Alistair....It's either be brought back to The Blood King or die and I would rather die than be in the service of the Blood King again." Amora pondered a moment and then spoke again.

"If there coming to search for you, that doesn't mean they will kill anyone. They will probably search around the area, ask some questions and perhaps stay a while and if they don't find you, then they will leave and search another place." Amora paused and kept her guard up as she remained in the shadows within the city. "I highly doubt they would want to engage a full army of my people. We're strong people and it would be very foolish of them to engage us. They will be outnumbered if they came to the city to fight. Any smart warrior would know when to fall back." Amora continued to remain on her guard and thought about where the girl could have went.

"Miss, where are you?" Amora paused and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Do you plan to fight instead of runaway?" Amora didn't like asking such questions but she wanted to get to the point. "If you don't want to be in service to the Blood King or don't want to be back there with him, fight him and this man named Alistair." She paused and looked up at the sky. "If all this fighting could have been resolved centuries ago, I would have put myself into danger to stop all this madness. If you don't plan to fight, I will come for you and protect you." Amora concentrated on where the girl could have gone but needed much more time to think of her whereabouts.

"If your heading towards the capital, remain on the outskirts of the capital. The people within the capital remember your face, they will try to give your location away to the guards. I may know someone who can help keep the city quiet."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuphenia looked over to Nathan after the last wolf fled. She was glad he didn't get hurt. She looked over at Xaldin now.
    "Don't be afraid. It's okay." she walked over to him, knelt down, and pet him gently on his head. He had been terrified when the wolves came back. Wolves were the only thing he were afraid of besides losing Yuphenia. He whimpered as she pet him.
    Yuphenia looked back at her friend. "This place became a mess." Her eyes were soft again. She stood up straight and walked over to the pile of glass from where the Alpha Wolf had jumped through the window. She carefully picked up a piece of the glass, then looked back at her friend. "Is there a place we can dispose of this glass?"

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Short. Crappy...... I'm so sorry.

Anisa skid to a halt when she saw the boy she had bumped into earlier get knocked out and being dragged to the castle by the guards. Changing unnoticed into the same little girl she was before, she carefully aimed her ax, sticking out her tongue and squinting for dramatic effect. Suddenly, she threw the ax as it flew past pedestrians, barely missing them, and split into the head of one of the guards. H fell with a dull thud, alerting the other guards. She stood back and feigned innocence as she waited to see what this Karo could do.

Adrian quickly jumped up and flipped out her daggers, bringing them up in a defensive stance. What in the world was that sound? She backed up to where the others were in order to not have her back exposed. Leon made a silly comment about the noise being mutant bunnies. "Ha, yeah, forget crows, you'll need something to scare away mutant bunnies."

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Just . . . Ignore Aaolla for a while. She's catching up. xD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The kid from earlier . . . Out of the corner of his eye, Karo saw Anisa turn into the little girl from earlier and throw her ax at one of the guard's heads, splitting it perfectly. He smirked inside.

A cat with a scar over his right eye jumped from the top of a rooftop, right onto one of the startled guard's faces. His claws dug into the man's face, cutting it severely; right in the eyes. Heh. Payback is sweet. Karo thought to himself as he jumped off of the man's face right before the startled guard grabbed him. Karo then quickly turned back into his regular form as the other guard turned his direction. A flash of his sword and the remaining guard was on the ground, dead. Karo licked his lips, tasting the blood of the man before him. Karo then turned back to the other guard, watching as he flailed his arms; the man could no longer see.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan walked over toward Yuphenia's location and began to pick up the broken glass on the ground where the Alpha Wolf broke into. He then disposing the pieces in the fireplace. This should single her to do the same. He wondered if that wolf would come back and try to get its revenge on them.

Nathan also grabbed a bucket and went to a nearby sink to get some water to clean up the blood bath that was splattered on the ground. He placed the bucket in the sink and turned the knob to activate the sink. Water began to pour out of the faucet and into the bucket, filling it up with water. He continued to clean up the remaining glass pieces and toss them in the fireplace. He went back and checked on the bucket of water that was now full and turned the water back off. He grabbed the bucket of water and tossed it on the floor, causing the blood to dissolve and disappear.

Nathan went over to the door where the water ran through and waited for the water to completely leave his house before closing it and locking it up. It seems that he and his friends will have to wait for a while before they can leave.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Sorry for such a short post.
    Yuphenia walked back over to Xaldin after she threw the piece of glass she had picked up in the fireplace. She gave him gentle pats on the head, while also giving him a soft smile. He was a lot calmer now. He looked at Nathan and gave him a thankful grin.
    Yuphenia walked back over to her friend. "Now what?"

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan looked at the map that was still intact after the battle between him and the wolves. He had to find a way to replace the glass of the broken window before they leave the house to find that person. He quickly went toward the back of his house and into a storage closet. Once he got there, he uncovered a sheet that kept spare glasses in his house to replace with broken windows. He took the glass and hurried back to the window and placed it where the previous glass was broken. Now that was done, he continued to examine his map.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

OOC: alright I am typing this up on my phone since i've had mo time to get on the computer and today was the last day for Chuck therefore I took his characters. sorry its short. the phone cut me off.

Alistair's group or army mades it's way under the brush towards the caravan that carried Kisuke's group. One of thw warriors hopped out of the brush and attacked the closest person to him. After that warrior came many. Plenty warriors for each group member to fight. Alistair was the last to appear out of the brush.

He looked around for Alicia but did not see her. He also looked around for the kid that stopped everyone from interferring with his and Alicia's fight. "Where is Alicia?" he said in a soft and dangerous voice. He looked around again releizing this was half of the group then he got hit with a flash of where Alicia was heading. She was passing by a near by toward. He remembers that town from when he and Alcia killed the king. Alistair left his small army to fight the "weak" humans. He went to find where Alicia was.

Ace saw the warrior first appear out of the brush. He cocked his bow with an arrow and sent it flying. He shot the warrior in the head and killed him instantly. The next one was more agile then the last and dodge the arrow that was sent after it. this warrior was an ylef. Ace was a little worried because of the stories her heard about the yelf. He kpet his guard up as he fought his new oppoent.

He dodge the first blow that his enemy tried to give him but didn't see the quick movement of the enemy's foot that tripped him. Ace fell to the ground hard and the breath was knocked out of his lung. He laid there for a moment with the warrior standing above his body.

Chuck followed Alicia as she walked around the town. He actually wanted her to fight Alistair. Maybe then Alicia would understand that Alistair was her enemy . That she would have to fight him. He took in all this girl said as he walked behind her.
    Last edited by Yukari; 03-16-2010 at 05:06 PM.

Junior Member fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 12:30 PM
    Threads

Kyoko watched with a neutral expression as the humans attacked. She pulled out her sword and sliced through the first enemy that aproched her, and watched them fall to the ground and bleed out. Another enemy attacked and she pierced her sword through its chest before pulling it back out. She continue to fight through the enemies, only receving minor injuries. She then watched as Alistair ran down the path, away from the fight.
    Where is he going?
    She thought before following after him, hoping he is going to where Alicia is.
    its fifi...yup...thats about it...

Waiting for you... lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 11:41 PM
    Threads

Still unconscious and not knowing what was happening around him, Alviss was dragged across the floor until he was suddenly dropped due to one of the guards getting blinded by a white cat that seemed to have come out of nowhere. In a flash, the other guards were dead, one with an ax stuck in his head, the other all sliced up with cut marks.

The fall had awoken Alviss a bit. He lifted up his head slowly and looked around, his vision still blurry. When his vision began to clear up, the first thing he noticed was the dead guards around him, then he saw a man with white hair and red eyes. Alviss, shocked, couldn't say a word but just kept looking at him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information