AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Zyanya

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Chuck only watched the girl fall to the ground. Once again not moving a muscle. He didn't really care. Once the other was out of his grip Chuck only watched as she formed a cloud of some kind, and threw the girl on top of it.

That wasn't however what made Chuck act the way he was about to. The first thing he noticed was the grin spread across her face. It was quite dark, and twisted. Chuck narrowed his eyes before acting.

Before lift off Chuck jumped into the air with a massive leap. Reaching the Cloud when it was only 50 or so feet above the ground. Grabbing the girl, and landing back on the ground Chuck placed her back where she was. Looking back at the girl with eyes that matched the intensity of her grin.

"We stay out of the air. She can fly. They know this so best believe they are ready to shot any anyone in the sky down. Even if it's a cloud this is The Blood King were talking about. And Alistair Efton. Someone who can simply fly on his own. Without wing. Be sure he'll be in the air as well. He have to move quickly threw the terrain. With our size I say we slit up into two factions. The Girl, Alicia was it. Will be traveling with me."

Alistair then turned his attention towards the girl. Now listening. Any information from her was a bit learned from the King.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Alcia finally regain consienceness. SHe groaned in pain and held her head before looking around. SHe noticed they were in fog. SHe looked and saw Chuck talking to the girl.

She caught most of what Chuck said. "Is the reaon with want me to go with you because when Alistair comes looking for me -- The Blood King wont give me up that easy -- that you will keep everyone back in our little group and let AListair kill me? If that is what you plan then i take you up on the offer to join your group. I need to see AListair again before I truely believe he has chosen to do what he says."

Alicia stood up and looked around herself. She was scared and she had a killing headache. She wanted to home. Wherever home was. She shook her head and winced. "Alistair will come for me soon and the small army that The Blood King sent will arrived even before Alistair. We should go."

SHe grabbed a pack and hefted it onto her shoulders then grabbed another and carried it from the handles. SHe started off in the direction of Farvardin. SHe knew exactly where it was. She was the one the killed Alberich Girisha. She lead the way to Farvardin, the land of the ylfe.

__________________________________________________ _________

The Blood King Gabriel motioned for the guards to open the door to the throne room. She saw the women he talked to earlier here for her mission. "You. I want you to go after Alicia. Go with Alistair. If anyone interferes with their fight. Kill them. Got it?"

The Blood King didn't allow the girl to reply. He simple waved his hands and the guards took the girl by her arms and dragged ber out of the throne room. "Alistair i know you can here so go get me Alicia. I need her here."

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 08:45 PM
    Threads

Bonez

As they began their travel to Farvardin, Kisuke pondered on all that had happened in their long morning. But what he pondered most the fact that he would be returning to his true home. This was the first reason he chose to travel here, in hopes of discovering his true parents and what had happened before Sasha found him. This was one thing that had floated to the top of his thoughts very often. It was as Bonez caught his attention that he snapped back to reality.

"You know if you keep making that face it will be stuck like that." He flicked him in the head lightly." He looked around at everyone. Bear and Heavy were pulling the wagon, seeing as they had not found any animals to pull it yet. They would steal one from a farm if they passed by one. "Have you thought about how we are gonna liberate Farvardin yet?"

Kisuke payed more attention Bonez had flicked him. "No not fully thought out yet. I wanted to wait until we had a visual look at the land around the kingdom before we fully make the infiltration plans. I also wanted to speak to Chuck first.... He will be valuable in the infiltration along with myself and Aolla. Alicia maybe as well, since all four of us have skills or bodily abilities to do it.

He looked at him for a minute, and considered the mind of the man he had served under for these few years. He knew this man's mind was so complex and swimming constantly. He then decided to speak what he was thinking. "So you really are serious about Chuck.....?"

"Yeah....we'll see though."

"Right."

Returning to his thoughts he looked at his swords on arms. These were the only real connection he had to his true home since they were created from metal's only found there. He cherished them with everything in his being....even if they were from Gabriel.
    Sig By Yukari112

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Sorry it's short. ^_^()

Anisa was taken aback by the boy's final words. She had been thinking that same thinking the same thing. They were eerily alike and she didn't know if she liked that. She wasn't going to allow that to bother her. The important thing was that she finally found someone who understood her in a way.

"... What's your name stranger?" she asked, not offering a hand or anything. Rather, she was eying him up and down, calculating, scrutinizing.

Adrian was dragging behind the group, looking dazed. It wasn't because her pack was heavy, nor was it because she was slow because she was anything but slow. Her mind was in some distant place that definitely wasn't with the group. She thought back to that woman who had flown away on the black cloud, then to Alicia's arrival, then to Aaolla's arrival, and then to Chuck.

Chuck. Adrian honestly didn't know what to say to him. She wanted him to entrust his abilities to the entire group. She wanted him to be accepted by her friends. It would make things a lot easier for her. Being the only female in the group up until Aaolla's appearance had made her accustomed to being with men in general. Besides, she preferred it to be that way. Women were too emotional. Adrian herself tried to avoid being so, so that she doesn't trouble anybody. But Chuck made her worry. She was always worried, as if she was his mother. She knew very well that men, including Chuck, were fully capable of taking care of themselves, but she couldn't help but be trouble. But she wouldn't tell anyone. No... that would be troublesome. She'll keep it to herself, like she always has.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 02-09-2010 at 09:30 PM.

Junior Member fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 12:30 PM
    Threads

The doors closed to the throne room, and the guards let go of Kyoko. She let out a sigh.

Kill anyone huh? Well I guess this is what I've gotten myself into.

She knew she had to do what the king asked, killing people wasn't that big a deal to her, plus this could get her closer to her revenge.

Kyoko waited for Alistair to come out of the throne room. She was ready, and look forward to the fight ahead.
    its fifi...yup...thats about it...

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla stood, breathing out slowly as she calmed herself down. Alicia seemed to be okay . . . but she wasn't so keen on the idea of her going alone with Chuck.
    "Wouldn't it be best to ask Kisuke what to do, first?" She said quietly, just loud enough for each of them to hear. "Speaking of . . ." she looked around in surprise, "It seems he's disappeared." Aaolla wanted to fly up into the air to find him, but knew that wouldn't be good, especially after what Chuck had said.
    The fog was making it harder and harder for her to see, but then she realized something. If she could barely see in the fog, those following them wouldn't be able to see. Aaolla mulled it over in her head a while longer, then spread her wings. Even if the did see her, she'd be so fast they wouldn't be able to tell what it was. She bolted up into the air, moving ahead of the rest of them at alarming speed. Staying low enough to the ground so that no one could see her, she flew right out of the fog and ahead to where Kisuke and the others were. "Ah . . ." She flew back quickly, landing in front of the others. "Kisuke and the others are just ahead . . . I think it would be best if we joined them."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leon looked back, over the large pack he was carrying. "Hey . . . we've lost a couple of them." Squinting his eyes, he couldn't tell where the others were. A fog was overwhelming the path behind them. While it was a good thing in a sense, at the same sense it wasn't. Losing Chuck, Alicia, Aaolla, and that new one definitely wasn't good . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Realizing what he had said, Karo cursed himself on the inside. What a lame thing to say.
    But there was truth in his words, he really was a lot like the woman. It was an odd realization, seeing as he'd never had it happen before. He'd always been a loner, never one to get along with people.

He turned his head while he was pondering this, listening as she spoke. "Name's Karo, and you are?"

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Karo, eh? She thought as she finished her scrutinizing. He looked young, but appearance was not a factor of age with inhuman beings. She may be a brash person, but she knew not to underestimate people. She made that mistake when she first laid eyes upon him.

"Anisa," she replied. Why had she asked him for his name? Did she believe they would go anywhere beyond acquaintances? Not likely. Or perhaps it was. She did not want to think about it. Her mind was already whirling from the fact that she was holding a decent conversation, with a man no less.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amora looked around and felt that everyone somehow didn't like her. She looked once more behind them to ensure that they were getting away from the camp as fast as possible. The man who had taken her down had a distrusting look. Amora looked up ahead to see that the girl on the cloud was fine. She occassionally looked back every now and then and when she knew they were safe enough, she sprinted towards the front to the girl on the cloud.

"You are not hurt are you?" Amora asked politely. "If you are, I do have some healthing techniques that could help out if you need it that is." Amora took a glance at the group and sighed.

"I know for most of you this is sudden. I know that I should not have been spying on everyone in the shrub. I know what I had done was wrong and I apologize for that." She paused and then continued on. "I believe sticking to the ground is the best idea since if they brought quite a bit of reinforcements, I am sure archers would have been one of them present. I don't believe in splitting up this group. If we get lost, not many would be able to find there way to Farvadin and that could cause casualties. We should stick together as a suggestion." Amore took a glance back and noticed that the man from earlier probably had lots of questions for her to answer. She walked beside the man and began to talk to him.

"If you want to know the basics, here it is: My name is Amora. I was born roughly around 4000 years ago. I was alive when the last Blood King existed. I am not a spy nor am I involved in the Blood King's army. I am not part of any kind of faction that involves rebelling against the Blood King nor am I with the Blood King. I have been the neutral party since 4000 years ago." Amora didn't like talking about her past since she knew she would be a vulnerable target to the Blood King.

"I remember the cruel reign of the last king, don't think I believe the current one won't do the same as the first. I don't know anything about the current Blood King. I have no valuable information that could help you nor anyone to rid him of his power." Amora finished with what she thought would pose some importance to this man. She noticed that the fog was getting thicker and tried to lighten it up a bit. Her efforts werre successful and the fog became lighter for everyone to stay close. Amora nodded as she was quite proud of her abilities.

"I know that most of this group doesn't trust me because of the demeanor I have been putting off. I apologize for that. I don't mean to look distrusting in any way possible." Amora pointed towards the entrance to the safe house.

"This is it. There is a large shortcut I created years ago to escape any guards that would come after me. We'll use it to get to Farvadin much faster than by this route." Amora moved her hand down and the wall to the entrance came down.

"Get in quickly." Amora waited for the group to get into the cave. When she had seen that all of them were in the cave, she moved her hand up and the door of the cave came up to block and camouflage the entrance to the safe house. She sighed and stretched her arms.

"This safe house has a couple shortcuts. One leads to the outskirts of the city, another into the city and I believe one should lead to an abandoned farm a few miles away from the city. Do you know where exactly you're suppose to meet the others?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alicia heard all of what Amora said and shook her head still walking forward. "I am fine. I don't think you could fix having visions if thats what what pictures in your head is. And don't worry about the other group. They have Kisuke. He knows his way there. He is an ex-officer of the Blood King's army."

She looked around herself and noticed the wall. The wall opened and she followed Amora into the dark room. Her metal appeared around her to protect her from what was in the dark chamber. SHe couldn't see but 10 feet in from the light of the opened wall. She backed away into the shadows.

She waited paitently for the other group to catch up and come into the dark chamber. SHe felt her way around the chamber and found another door that cool air blew into the room. This must lead down underground. She thought.

"Ask Kisuke. It was his plan to go to Farvardin. She knows where we should lead out." her voice came from the darkness like a ghost was in the room and choose at that moment to make themself known to the world.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Yuphenia didn't say anything. She was surprised. Xaldin yawned and looked at them. His lips curled into a smile as he looked at them. Yuphenia had a question for him, even though she knew he probably wouldn't answer.
    "Whats your name?"
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Stepping up behind the new grey haired recruit Alistair simply passed by, and continued forward. Muttering a low "Let's go" to the girl before stepping from the throne room, and behind the army. Using a simple leap Alistair seemed to hover over the army before landing in front. Taking the lead. During his leap Alistair counted his men. Saying there forced out loud, loud enough for only his ears.

"35 Archers, 30 Spear wielders, 40 Swordsmen, 10 Ælf
    , and 5Engels."This group would be large enough to take them all. Tho he would prefer to handle this himself it would seem the Blood King was worried about Alicia. Enough to or this large a group to bring her back. It was quite interesting how must someone who was immortal worried for such a being that was replaceable.

Even pitiful.

Without warning Alistair came to a sudden halt. His emerald eyes glowing brightly. The area around himself becoming still, and frozen. The air pressure having dropped to the point where moving would draw the last inch of breath left in your lungs.

Within the security of his mind Alistair saw it. Those with Alicia. What they were doing. And where the were going. Even there escape route.

Just as fast as everything stopped everything continued. throughout this time not a faction of a second had passed. Alistair had never seemed to stop or appear to do anything but lead the troops. So forward they marched. Now heading towards
    Farvardin.

Chuck didn't speak a word as the girl spoke only getting her name, and then walking off in the middle of the rest. Not really care. Yet another had come to join them. Chuck had placed himself in this mess for one reasons.

One: to keep an eye on all of them.
    Two: If any tried to betray them then there was no Adrian around to stop him.

Stepped into the darkness Chuck continued onward. Staying at the back. Using the sound of the others steps to know where to step, and where not to.

Ace followed lead before Adrian some how feeling her discomfort. Even if it was for Chuck. Slowing down Ace now walked beside Adrian. Using his elbow to get her attention.

"So tell me. I never took the chance to ask before now, but I need to know something. Just how did you come to know Chuck. And why does he follow you?"

((Shobu I'll let you make that up.))
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 02-10-2010 at 08:17 PM.

Junior Member fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 12:30 PM
    Threads

Kyoko followed in front with the swordsmen. She watched Alistair intentivly to try and think what he was thinking, and what his actions would be. She still hadn't figured the bodyguard out yet, but since he was a bodyguard The Blood King must have confidence that the bodyguard can succesfully achieve his mission. But the question was, can she? Yes, she has killed many people before, but could she really massacre an entire group of people if thats what it takes? Of course she can, well at least thats what she hoped. She couldn't fail, not now. Not when she was finally getting out on the battlefield. Kyoko cotinued to think about this as she followed Alistair, and his army.
    its fifi...yup...thats about it...

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Nathan began to think about how to reply without the ability to speak. He wondered for a while in how to show the girl his name. He began to put his name in sign language form in order to show the girl his name. "N" first, "a" second, "t" third, "h" fourth, "a" fifth, and "n" sixth. He wondered if the girl could understand that. If not, he'll have to remain unnammed until he can figure a way to show the girl his name. And about Gabriel, he had to find that person related to Gabriel. If he can, this will make assasinating Gabriel possible. He was now thinking how he should hide himself now that he is known to Gabriel and to his troops, espescially his bodyguards. Well, at least that one.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-10-2010 at 09:47 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Hope this is good Chuck(haha). I know it's a bit corny but it was the best I could come up with at the moment. Either way I like it but that's just me. If you want me to change anything, just tell me.

Adrian dragged her eyes to the speaker as if it were a task to lift her eyes from the ground. When she finally snapped out of her dazed she saw her dear brother walking beside her. She smiled a little, knowing that he was worried about her. She always felt comforted when her older sibling was beside her. He may seem too reserved to others, but Adrian of all people knew his kindness.

Looking ahead, she unknowingly set her gaze upon Bear and kept it there as she spoke.

"It was during one of our rare day-offs. I had gone down to a stream on the outskirts of the city to read and be alone. I had only told Kisuke of my whereabouts that day. I felt that no one needed be bothered by where I go in my leisure time. Kisuke's my commanding officer, so I only told him.

Anyways, when I reached my destination, I sat down under the tree, but across the stream there he was, sitting in a tree, looking so lonely and without purpose. I hopped the stream to talk to him, but got clumsy and slipped on a muddy spot. It's embarrassing to think about it even now. Here I am, an elite soldier worthy of being commanded by Kisuke and I slip while hopping a stream." She chuckled lightly.

"But I never hit the water. Before I knew it, I was on dry land on the side of the bank on which I had started. Of course, it was Chuck. He didn't say anything at first and turned to leave without allowing me to thank him. So I stopped him by asking him if he would like to read with me. I realize now how simple-minded I must have sounded, but you should have seen how alone he was. The difference from when he was sitting by himself in the tree and after I asked him to read with me was heartwarming. I guess I'm too soft, but he and I began meeting up in that spot a lot. I brought different books each time and we just spent free afternoons reading. It was a good breather from the dreary life of serving under Gabriel even with you and the other guys around. I may be a soldier, but I am also a woman Dorian. Chuck was the only one that seemed to understand that at the time." She paused, as if summing up her own words in her mind, her gaze falling from Bear to the ground, to Ace's face.

"I don't know why he sticks to me, but I know that I invited him to be one of us because he's a dear friend to me, just like you, Kisuke, Bonez, Bear, Leon, and Heavy. I know you must not trust him, but believe me when I say that he means well."
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 02-10-2010 at 10:14 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amora began to walk towards the opening of one route and concentrated her energy on both sides. She knelt down and placed her hand in the dirt to feel the earth between her fingers. Amora felt a definitive disturbance near the camp. She ran her fingers more towards another route and then gripped the dirt to let it slide out of her hand. Amora looked at the girl who was on the cloud previously.

"I feel a very large disturbance in the earth." Amora took a long glance at that girl. "You once lived and worked for the King correct?" Amora pondered for a moment and then looked back at the girl and then began to draw a map in the dirt.

"You should head towards the abandoned farm. If the guards are heading towards Farvadin, it would be best to remain away from the city. I am sure from there, you can all find your way. I will stay behind and make sure you all get out safely and to your destination." Amora created some light by creating bouncy tiny flames to go around in the tunnels.

"They will fade out when the last person in your group reaches the exit. I will meet up with all of you at the farm." Amora touched one of the flames and it giggled.

"What is you decision Miss?"
    Last edited by Infinita; 02-12-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Nathan?" she asked. She may not be able to read, but she could at least understand that. "That's a nice name. My name is Yuphenia." She smiled at him. Xaldin noticed something different about her. Her smile was...real. For the first time, he's seeing her smile for real. It made him happy.
    She asked him another question. "Are we going to try to kill Gabriel again?" Her expression was serious now, and so was Xaldins.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan was glad that she understood what he just showed her. He finally managed to get a communication between someone. He couldn't talk but he can show people what he is trying to get out of his mind and to people. He also shook his to the girl on the other question. He knew that every attempt will now only lead to failiure and failiure after what he just heard in his mind. They need to find the person that was related to Gabriel in blood. If they could find that person and managed to get him or her to help them in killing Gabriel, they might be able to pull it off.

He swung his legs over the bed and stood up. He went over to his locker and pulled out the map of Zyanya. Orginally, the use of the map was in case he was to travel somewhere after he had killed Gabriel but now he had to find that person related to him. He went to the table and spread out the map. The same voice from his sleep began to speak to him again...

My friend, the Blood King's relation is making way toward Farvadin. If you wish to meet that person, please go to Farvadin...

The voice disappeared as he began to think on how to reach that person and how to reach Farvadin in order to get to Gabriel's related person.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-11-2010 at 09:18 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Hey Lght Buster, if it seems like I'm typing your characters name too much tell me. I always seem to do that in stories and RPGs. *chuckles*
    Yuphenia was suddenly confused. He had shook his head no, but it seemed as if he was planning or something of the sort. Xaldin also noticed this. She got up and walked over to him and looked at the map. She had never seen a map before. She examined it like a child would. She leaned closer to it, squinted her eyes and noticed th detail in the illustration. She pulled away from it quickly, her cheeks were red from embaressment.
    She felt like a neusance to Nathan. Also very embaressed for what she had just done. Xaldin looked at Yuphenia and smirked. He thought this was funny in a way. He had never seen her so scatter-brained before.
    Yuphenia's cheeks were still a litte red. She looked away from Nathan tothe ground. "Sorry."
    Last edited by noelynn1995900; 02-11-2010 at 08:56 PM.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anisa . . . It reminded him of someone, but he wasn't sure who. He mentally shook his head, clearing the thought out of his mind. It must not have been very important if he couldn't remember.

"Well Anisa, what are you planning on doing now?" Keeping the conversation was easy, oddly enough.
    "Oh, and who was that kid Daemon from earlier?"

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Nah, I'm okay with it. I kind of do it myself.

Nathan began to wonder how to communicate with a person like Yuphenia. He couldn't speak nor his friend couldn't read. He was still okay with that. No matter how much she can or cannot do, she was still a friend to him. He looked at the map again and noted the location of Farvadlin. It wasn't far off but if Gabriel's family member was there, they can try to convince that person to help them and kill Gabriel. So now that if he or she was there, maybe Gabriel's men are already on their way to Farvadlin. He looked down to Yuphenia and smiled to her. He didn't care how much she can do or what she is cabable of, he only cared that she was his friend. He began to hold her right hand in his left hand. He was sure that she and her wolf can make it through. He had to prepare to leave for Farvadlin to get to the family member before Gabriel's men get to him or her.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuphenia's cheeks got a little redder. Xaldin was mentally laughing, but then he heard a noise outside. His ears twitched, he knew what it was, but he ignored it. She looked at him, but then back at Nathan. She had noticed the noise too.
    "The wolves are back." she told him. Her expresson was serious now. The wolves were right oustside the house, growling and snarling.
    Last edited by noelynn1995900; 02-12-2010 at 01:25 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan caught attention of the noise outside of the house. So, they're back for more huh? He went over to the window and looked outside. The wolves were in their attack stance and were prepared for the kill, again. They just never learn do they? Nathan slipped on his socks, combat boots, and went over to his locker to prep his weapons again. This time, he would only use his sword to keep this battle a quiet one. He equipped his weapons and armor and prepped himself to fight just in case the wolves were ever to break in. Luckly, the door and windows were locked so he had time to access one more thing.

Nathan went over to the broken mirror and began to put his hands on the side of it. He managed to get a feel of something on the side and pressed something on the side. As he did, the mirror was actually a door to something that he kept just in case he needed it. Another face mask, a beanie hat, and a set of sunglasses. The face masked was different from the one he reguarly wears. This one had white marks on it and they formed to create a part of the skull. He put on the face mask, beanie hat, and then placed on his sunglasses. He wondered if this set of items were to intimidate his enemies and his friends.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-17-2010 at 02:06 PM.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Um...I'm like special-ed(not really, but sometimes I feel like it). I don't know what intimidate means. Also, last tme I'm posting for the day.
    Yuphenia looked at Zaldin, and Xaldn looked an Yuphenia. She pulled out her bow and Xaldin was already ready. She looked at Nathan now.
    The wolves were anxious to fight. There teeth were bare, and they looked as thought they had rabies. There eyes had that same red color like before. They waiting for whoever was in the house to come out, so they can kill them.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Anisa scoffed at that last question. "Hell if I know. Just some lowly thief without a real purpose in life if you ask me. I could care less." She stretched and leaned her back against the wall, crossing her arms and feet. How long have they been standing her just talking? It was a change for Anisa. She was accustomed to moving about doing her own business, not slowing down for anybody but herself.

"And I really don't know what to do now. That fatherless son, Gabriel, ruined my plans for the day. I was going to try my ax on some of his guards' necks but it seems that's all gone down the drain." She drawled dispassionately as she unsheathed her weapon to observe it. The cool smooth surface felt nice against her fingers. "And what of you? Seems you were so intent on killing Garbiel but you don't have a solid plan to do so."

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Sorry I've been gone for three days. I was at Thespian Conferance. By the way. There are New Rules posted. Go look at OOC: Zyanya. Have any questions post and I will answer them. Thank you. Oh and if you're not subscribed to the thread subscrib to it. Thanks!!

Alicia was finally able to see when the girl named Amora made little balls of fire. She was weary of the balls of fire. She stayed away from them. Letting her eyes focus down the dark tunnel, she started down it with her packs. SHe wasn't sure how the army knew where they were heading and she didn't know why she kept getting visions.

She wanted some answers and she wanted them now but she knew the answers weren't aviable right now. She would have to wait. Maybe Zyanya sent the visions but then angain Zyanya was dead. SHe sighed and kept walking hoping everyone else was following. She wanted to be out of these closed places. SHe didn't like that she couldn't get away by simple flying off and she also couldn't protect her back right now if someone atack.

Well she probablt could because of her armour and she oculd easily repair her organs and skin but it took a lot out of her and left her weak. She tried to look on the bright side but she couldn't find any right now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information