AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: αɱαɽɘ ҂ ɭαcɽɩɱɘ

i'll paint hell red Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 11:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Sign Up: αɱαɽɘ ҂ ɭαcɽɩɱɘ

Accepted by LadyPSerenity

›‡‹
    Ɠɵ ɵɳ, ʈɽɣ ɑɳɗ cɵʊɳʈ ʈħɘ ɳʊɱbɘɽ ɵf ħɘɑɽʈs iɳ ɑ bɵɗɣ ɘɳʈɯiɳɘɗ ɯiʈħ ʈħɵɽɳs. Tħɘɽɘ's sɵɱɘ ɵvɘr ʈħɘɽɘ; ɑɳɗ ħɘɽɘ; ɑɳɗ ɘvɘɳ ʈħɘɽɘ; ʈħɘɣ'ɽe bʊɽsʈiɳg ɑpɑɽʈ ɯiʈħ ħɑʈɘ; ɑɳɗ jɘɑlɵusɣ; ɑɳɗ lɵvɘ; ɑɳɗ ɗɘsiɽɘ.›‡‹

×⌠Şтөяү⌡×

Aphrodite urged Myrrha to commit incest with her father, Theias, the King of Smyrna. Myrrha's nurse helped with the scheme, and Myrrha slept with her father in the darkness. When Theias at last discovered this deception by means of an oil lamp, he flew into a rage, chasing his daughter with a knife. Myrrha fled from her father, and Aphrodite turned her into a myrrh tree. When Theias shot an arrow into the tree, Adonis was born from the tree. As soon as Adonis was born, the baby was so beautiful that Aphrodite placed him in a closed chest, which she delivered for security to Persephone, who was also entranced by his unearthly beauty and refused to give him back. The argument between the goddess of love and the goddess of death was settled by Zeus, with Adonis spending six months with Aphrodite, who seduced him with the help of Helene, her friend, and six months with Persephone.

Later, Adonis died at the tusks of a wild boar, sent by Artemis in retaliation for Aphrodite instigating the death of Hippolytus, a favorite of the huntress goddess. Outraged at such, Aphrodite killed Ryssa, Apollo's wife, and took form of her in order to trick Apollo, Artemis' brother, into birthing her children. During this affair, the two had three children: two sons and a beautiful daughter. Once Apollo learned of Aphrodite's trickery, heartbroken, Apollo, without thought, cursed all of his children that none of them shall live past the year twenty-seven. The same age of his beloved Ryssa when she was murdered.

"Let you find your nourishment solely in the blood of your own kind. And never again will you be able to walk in my realm where I will see you."

It wasn't until the curse was spoken that Apollo remembered his own son back in Delphi. A son he had foolishly damned along with others. And when that son had a child, Apollo had entrusted him with everything in life he valued.
    "In your hands, you hold my future. Your blood is mine and it is through you and your future children that I live."
    With those binding words, and in one fit of anger, Apollo had damned himself to extinction. For once his son's bloodline died, so then would Apollo and with him the sun itself.

Now the year is A.D. 2003 and there is only one child left who bears the blood of the ancient god...

×⌠Pяөғіlєѕ⌡×

[Ƞɑʍɘ;;] first, last
    [Aɢɘ;;] at least in College
    [Sɘϰʊɑɭɩʈy;;] anything
    [Sƿɘɩcɘs;;]
    • Human
    • Dark-Hunter: Immortal warriors. Warriors who sell their souls to the Greek goddess Artemis for a single act of vengeance against those who may have facilitated their death. In return they are bound to protect mankind from the Daimons.
    • Daimon: Vampires who survive by consuming human souls in order to survive.

[Pʘwɘʀs;;] only for Dark-Hunters & gods/goddesses
    [Qʊɑɭɩʈɩɘs;;] good things about your character
    [Ƒɑʊɭʈs;;] questionable/bad things about your character
    [Bɩʘɢʀɑƿƕy;;] past, etc.
    [Aƿƿɘɑʀɑƞcɘ;;] image, url or text
    [Eϰʈʀɑ;;] anything else about your character

Code:
    [Ƞɑʍɘ;;]
    [Aɢɘ;;]
    [Sɘϰʊɑɭɩʈy;;]
    [Sƿɘɩcɘs;;]
    [Pʘwɘʀs;;]
    [Qʊɑɭɩʈɩɘs;;]
    [Ƒɑʊɭʈs;;]
    [Bɩʘɢʀɑƿƕy;;]
    [Aƿƿɘɑʀɑƞcɘ;;]
    [Eϰʈʀɑ;;]
    ×⌠Mү Cнаяacтєя⌡×

[Ƞɑʍɘ;;] Katherine, Smith
    [Aɢɘ;;] 26
    [Sɘϰʊɑɭɩʈy;;] Straight
    [Sƿɘɩcɘs;;] Half human; Half goddess
    [Pʘwɘʀs;;] Telepathy + Astral Projection & Time Manipulation
    [Qʊɑɭɩʈɩɘs;;]
    Charming, Sweet, Kind, Smart, Trustworthy, Caring
    [Ƒɑʊɭʈs;;]
    Doesn't trust easily, Emotional, Stubborn, Defensive
    [Bɩʘɢʀɑƿƕy;;] Born from a goddess and a human man, Katherine has abilities that would spin a normal human's head round and round. Unfortunately the goddess who bore her was of Apollo's bloodline, giving her the ongoing curse. On her mother's 27th birthday Katherine was dependent only on her father. He raised her up well and healthy and just like any other human. Or at least tried his best. With daimons after her life she must move all across the world whenever she is located.
    [Aƿƿɘɑʀɑƞcɘ;;]
    Born with Heterochromia. Her right eye is hazel brown while the other one is a maya blue mixed in w/ cambridge blue. Her hair is a beautiful auburn color with light waves that gently sway over her shoulders with precise elegance. Her side bangs are swept smoothly to the left side though quickly find their way back into her face. It's heavy in volume and usually put up in lots of bows. Body: Slim waist though not fit. It is quite weak and fragile. Skin is snow-white pale which she must put powder on to liven her skin.
    [Eϰʈʀɑ;;] Though she wishes for love and for a family, she has decided she must not tie herself down to anyone due to her curse.

[Ƞɑʍɘ;;] Nathaniel, Peters
    [Aɢɘ;;] 26
    [Sɘϰʊɑɭɩʈy;;] Straight
    [Sƿɘɩcɘs;;] Human/Squire
    [Pʘwɘʀs;;] None
    [Qʊɑɭɩʈɩɘs;;] Kind, Intelligent, Brave, Well-Mannered, Accepting, Trustworthy
    [Ƒɑʊɭʈs;;] Too Trusting, Slothful, Gluttony, Flirtatious, Manipulative, Bossy
    [Bɩʘɢʀɑƿƕy;;] Nathaniel's parents died in a "car accident" when he was only 15. His way of lashing out and mourning their death was by getting involved with the wrong group. At just 15 years old he was robbing banks and breaking into homes. Though, thankfully for his sake, he never killed anyone. Once things started getting real bad, he left the gang where he met Acheron, the leader of the Dark-Hunters. Seeing good potential in this particular human he gave him a job as Roandy's squire. Now he serves and protects his friend until the very day he dies. Or, quite possibly, the other way around.
    [Aƿƿɘɑʀɑƞcɘ;;]
    [Eϰʈʀɑ;;] He loves coffee & herbal teas & likes to dress up & get drunk.

[Ƞɑʍɘ;;] Ariadne
    [Aɢɘ;;] unknown
    [Sɘϰʊɑɭɩʈy;;] Bisexual
    [Sƿɘɩcɘs;;] Spathi Daimon
    [Qʊɑɭɩʈɩɘs;;] Optimistic, Proud, Cunning, Intelligent, Brave, Determined
    [Ƒɑʊɭʈs;;] Sadistic, Manipulative, Cruel, Spiteful, Temperamental, Ruthless
    [Bɩʘɢʀɑƿƕy;;] Ariadne is the leader of the Daimons, creatures that evolve from Apollites. Cursed creatures made my Apollo that must feed on human souls in order to survive. She lives in the underworld with a group of her other kin in order to hide away from Apollo, the god of the sun. Her mission is to find and kill Katherine. Only then will the curse given to them by Apollo be lifted.
    [Aƿƿɘɑʀɑƞcɘ;;]
    [Eϰʈʀɑ;;] Ariadne holds countless of tricks up her sleeves and fancies weapons; especially knives.

¦
    ɭөɭɩʈɑ's Ƞөʈє¦Anyone may join of course but in order for this RP to work I will need someone to play as this male Dark-Hunter who falls for the main character, Katherine:

[Ƞɑʍɘ;;] [that's up to you]
    [Aɢɘ;;] Appears 28 years old
    [Sɘϰʊɑɭɩʈy;;] Straight
    [Sƿɘɩcɘs;;] Dark-Hunter
    [Qʊɑɭɩʈɩɘs;;] Courageous, Intelligent, Funny, Tactful, Kind, Understanding
    [Ƒɑʊɭʈs;;] Sarcastic, Cold, Over Protective, Doesn't trust easily
    [Bɩʘɢʀɑƿƕy;;] You can add more to this but the basics of his Biography is that he was manipulated by a goddess into giving up his soul to her in exchange for a Dark-Hunter's soul. So Artemis has no real control over him.
    [Aƿƿɘɑʀɑƞcɘ;;] anything you wish
    [Eϰʈʀɑ;;] anything you wish

If you decide to play him, you will need to create his squire as well. Or, if you wish for someone else to be your squire, just PM them your request and see if they accept. I am also willing to be someone's squire if you PM me.

You may play up to three characters but at least make one of them human. Katherine needs friends too.

If you choose to be a Dark-Hunter, there are rules that you must know.
    • Never Expose Your Powers to Uninitiated Humans- Dark-Hunters must stay hidden to avoid publicity and scrutiny.
    • Never Be in the Presence of a God - Being soulless makes Dark-Hunters an anathema to the gods, who rely on the belief in people's souls to stay in power. Gods are obligated to kill Dark-Hunters on sight.
    • Never Let the Sunshine Touch You - Apollo, Artemis's brother and god of the sun, will kill Dark-Hunters to spite his sister. Apollites and Daimons are also harmed by the sun.
    • An Unconscious Dark-Hunter is a Dead Dark-Hunter - Dark-Hunters are compelled to fall asleep when they are injured, regardless of where they are, leaving them vulnerable to attack and being burned at sunrise. Dark-Hunters are encouraged to keep Squires to pull them out of sticky situations.
    • Never Touch Your Squire - To keep Dark-Hunters and Squires from forming a romantic relationship, Dark-Hunters are often paired up with someone of the opposite gender of what they are attracted to. It keeps Squires from abandoning their Dark-Hunters in times of need because of a lovers quarrel or other complication.
    • Let No Daimon Escape Alive. - Since Dark-Hunters were created to kill Daimons, it would be counter productive to let them escape.
    • Never Speak of What You Are - Dark-Hunters are sworn into a Code of Silence when they are created. It is to keep them from telling others about who they are and what they do.
    • You Cannot Be in the Presence of Another Dark-Hunter - When two or more Dark-Hunters are near each other, they begin to drain each others powers. This keeps them from joining up and revolting against Acheron and Artemis. Acheron is the only Dark-Hunter who does not drain the powers of others.
    • Whatever You Do to Another Dark-Hunter You Will Feel Tenfold- To keep Dark-Hunters from fighting amongst themselves, they inflict more damage upon themselves if they attack one of their own.
    • You walk alone. - Dark-Hunters are only allowed the company of their Squire. Other than that, they cannot have close friends. However, many Dark-Hunters communicate over the internet or through phone calls.
    • Keep your bow mark hidden - Artemis's double bow-and-arrow mark advertises to Daimons who the Dark-Hunters are and raises questions among humans. It is later disclosed that by stabbing this mark, a Dark-Hunter can be quickly and effectively killed.
    And, of course, if there are any questions/concerns about this RP, just ask me about it and I'll help you as best I can.
    Last edited by Mistress Mαrii; 03-17-2010 at 05:00 PM.
    986C37F3-FAC0-7280-A1C2-E7CA78F48D01

Giggity!! RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2011 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll step up and be the Male Dark-Hunter

[Ƞɑʍɘ;;] Roandy Zorrilla
    [Sɘϰʊɑɭɩʈy;;] Straight
    [Sƿɘɩcɘs;;] Dark-Hunter
    [Bɩʘɢʀɑƿƕy;;] You can add more to this but the basics of his Biography is that he was manipulated by a goddess into giving up his soul to her in exchange for a Dark-Hunter's soul. So Artemis has no real control over him.
    [Aƿƿɘɑʀɑƞcɘ;;] URL Comeing soon (I'm in school. Restrictions ya' know)
    [Eϰʈʀɑ;;] More to be added (He's a very mysterious person)
    Read my Original Fiction The Jacket just released now!
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...27#post2399127

Also read my new poem...
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94398

http://www.facebook.com/roandyz
    http://www.youtube.com/MrRoZo13
    Thanks to Nespa, for the Sig and the Avi

Member Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2010 03:19 PM
    Threads

I'll apply for the role of a daimon;

[Ƞɑʍɘ;;] Nintoa Farron

[Aɢɘ;;] Doesn't remember exactly, at least 100 years old

[Sɘϰʊɑɭɩʈy;;] Straight

[Sƿɘɩcɘs;;] Daimon

[Qʊɑɭɩʈɩɘs;;] He is determined, courageous, skillful and intelligent

[Ƒɑʊɭʈs;;] He isn't very tolerant and lashes out at anyone who asks too many questions. He also becomes so distracted by his own thoughts that he forgets to rest or eat.

[Bɩʘɢʀɑƿƕy;;] Doesn't remember his whole past, his first memory is waking up in a forest and seeing a man walking into the distance. He doesn't have any friends or acquaintances as he is traveling all the time. He spends all of his time trying to find out about his past, going wherever he feels is right and never telling anyone too much about himself.

[Aƿƿɘɑʀɑƞcɘ;;] Dark blonde hair, tall, muscular body and has a noticeable scar running across his nose from above his left eyebrow to below his right eye. Wears mostly black clothes and always wears a grey scarf. He also always carries a medium-sized sword that he likes to use for fighting.

[Eϰʈʀɑ;;] Has nightmares every time he sleeps of hanging in the air in a dark room and being stabbed repeatedly in the back, and being unable to scream or make a noise.

Is that alright?
    Last edited by Zabimaru's Roar; 03-17-2010 at 10:18 AM.
    "I didn't come here so that we could paint each other's toenails like it was some kind of slumber party, I came here to kick your a*s!"

i'll paint hell red Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ahh~ thankyou very much for joining, RoZo!
    n___n I greatly appreciate it!
    & yesyes, I understand your restrictions.
    So I hope you understand that
    you aren't accepted yet
    until you finish the profile. ^/ / /^;

Zabimaru_ _♪ that is perfectly fine, yes.
    Tho, aghh, I forgot to say that all Daimon's have blonde hair.
    But, that's alright. He could have just dyed it. xD;
    Thankyou for joining & you are accepted! <3
    Last edited by Mistress Mαrii; 03-16-2010 at 02:38 PM.

Giggity!! RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Mαrii View Post
    Ahh~ thankyou very much for joining, RoZo!
    n___n I greatly appreciate it!
    & yesyes, I understand your restrictions.
    So I hope you understand that
    you aren't accepted yet
    until you finish the profile. ^/ / /^;

Don't worry, I'll get to it somewhere today, I'm off school in about an hour

Also read my new poem...

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, btw, I'll be your squire, RoZo.
    If that's okay with you, that is?

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, btw, I'll be your squire, RoZo.
    If that's okay with you, that is?
    Sure why not BTW, I'm editing the CS

Also read my new poem...

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

I'd like to join lol. I'll create my own Dark Hunter and Squire. Be up with my character profile in a bit.

------------------------

Too much ReLena Lol >_>

[Ƞɑʍɘ;;]
    [Aɢɘ;;]
    [Sɘϰʊɑɭɩʈy;;]
    [Sƿɘɩcɘs;;]
    [Pʘwɘʀs;;]
    [Qʊɑɭɩʈɩɘs;;]
    [Ƒɑʊɭʈs;;]
    [Bɩʘɢʀɑƿƕy;;]
    [Aƿƿɘɑʀɑƞcɘ;;]
    [Eϰʈʀɑ;;]

Character #1:
    Name: Reno Sinclair
    Sexuality: Bi.
    Species: Dark-Hunter
    Powers: Dark energy + telepathy + Fire
    Weapons: Uses a long-bladed katana to slash Daimons apart. Depending on the occasion, he also carries a couple of handguns along, silver, inlaid with garnet finishings, called Lust and Wrath. Both weapons destroy enemies by sending waves of dark energy towards them.
    Qualities: (Seemingly) Friendly, outgoing, funny, trusting, charismatic. Can be cold and uncaring when needed.
    Faults: Can be an idiot sometimes. Hopelessly childish most of the time, except when he's drunk. Can be quite a playboy at times, almost driving his squire out of his mind.
    Biography: Was murdered sometime in the 1800s, against his will. Artemis, sensing the bitterness of his soul automatically made him a dark-hunter. Turned unwillingly, he constantly rebels against Artemis, so she doesn't really care about him most of the time unless he steps out of line. Reno still searches the earth for the reincarnation of the person who killed him back then.
    Appearance: Longish red hair that he keeps tied at the base of his neck. The mark of Artemis is hidden by this hair, at the back of his neck. The rest of his hair is styled in unruly spikes. His eyes are a striking turquoise blue, with green and gold flecks in the pupils. Reno favors casual clothes, usually a black jacket thrown over an open-collared, untucked shirt and leather pants. He exudes a roguish charm, which often causes girls (and boys) to be attracted to him. His skin is surprisingly pale, and his body is slimly built.
    Extra: He drinks a lot, and sleeps around, known to be a flirt. Roaming around freely and not staying too long in a place. He is known to erase the memories of humans if they remember him too well.

Character #2:
    Name: Aubrey
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Species: Half-water nymph, Squire
    Powers: Element of water
    Qualities: Strong-willed, hardworking, upright, sensitive to others' emotions.
    Faults: Hard to budge from his principles
    Biography: Born to a rich family, he was always troubled by the corruption that went on around them. At age 17, she received a calling from Artemis to be Reno's Squire. He was chosen due to his ability to remain calm, and his steadfastness.
    Appearance: Wavy blond hair and silver eyes. Often seen wearing light-hued clothes, a range of outfits made of light material and a suit and pants when he has to.
    Extra: Unable to stand Reno's wayward habits, but has been dragging him out of trouble for the last few years.

Character #3:
    Name: Akasha Redford
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Species: Fully Human.
    Qualities: Warm, caring, easy to please, likes to be close to the earth.
    Faults: Sometimes too easy to please - she gets bullied often.
    Biography: Elena's cousin, having grown up with her since young. She has no idea about Elena's true form, and has been puzzled at her sudden disappearance from where they lived. Since a bad accident a few years ago, she often has flashbacks and pain in her head; causing her not to know where she is during episodes like that.
    Appearance: Long, straight red hair, eyes in a calm shade of blue. She has three long scars, albeit healed, on her right forearm. Her complexion is tanned. Likes clothes that are in relaxing colors, such as navy blue and emerald green.
    Extra: She plans to search for Elena soon.

--> There it is! Hope I'm not god-modding.
    -Btw are weapons allowed?
    -I'll draw their appearances out if I have to, and there're still some parts that need thinking over (:

Edited!
    Last edited by Rei; 03-18-2010 at 09:39 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Member Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2010 03:19 PM
    Threads

Thanks, I've edited it so that he has blonde hair and a sword for some reason.
    Last edited by Zabimaru's Roar; 03-17-2010 at 10:18 AM.
    "I didn't come here so that we could paint each other's toenails like it was some kind of slumber party, I came here to kick your a*s!"

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

xRiikox_ _♪ Hmm, I have a few issues.
    First off, Dark-Hunter's cannot get drunk.
    Forgive me for not stating that before.
    But, since they are dead & drink like sailor's anyway
    they are unable to be drunk at all.

Also, I stated in my above post the rules for Dark-Hunters.
    No opposite sex allowed as a squire.
    & she can't be half-goddess either if you read the plot.
    But, your human is perfectly fine, ehehe~ x]

Just fix those mistakes & you'll be accepted.

Zabimaru_ _☼ Yes, your profile is perfectly fine.
    Accepted. C:

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

[Ƞɑʍɘ;;] Enoch Nazarene
    [Aɢɘ;;] 24
    [Sɘϰʊɑɭɩʈy;;] straight
    [Sƿɘɩcɘs;;] Human
    [Pʘwɘʀs;;] Oracle (Enoch while human is a Prophet and will recieve visions that guide him. These rarely touch precognition, rather providing him with a path through the world.)
    [Qʊɑɭɩʈɩɘs;;] Intellectual and incisive he can cut throat problems and easily change his through process, almost as if his mind were as malleable as putty.
    Devout, the last believer of a dying God his faith alone maintains his God's power.
    Cunning, a natural trickster relies on misdirection to stay alive.
    Driven, willing to face death to serve Yaldabaoth.
    Unashamed.
    Sympathy: though ruthless he understands and feels the pain of those he must hurt.
    Generous: Gives of himself easily as long as he can protect his identity behind a veil of anonymity.
    [Ƒɑʊɭʈs;;] Blind: He only has eyes for his god and will never look outside of his mission
    Unethical: the ends don't need to justify the means, the means are irrelevant.
    Ruthless: If there must be blood spilled let it flow.
    Paranoid: With so many supernatural entities floating about, how can a mere mortal trust the visions he sees?
    [Bɩʘɢʀɑƿƕy;;] His life is not a series of events, but a wave, moving forward through time. Moving forward, teleologically inexorable. And all these waves sparked by a single instant, a single moment when a dying God reach from beyond the veil of oblivion to drag a mortal down.

Enoch's life before the Gnosis was a march of moment's, a drumbeat drowning out the thoughts of that reached towards the distant. And he was content with this. He did not look beyond nor within, only upon the page of a book. These books were arcane and he delved ever deeper, stretching his mind to a particular cult. His mind, still young and fecund, absorbed this cults notions and their seeds were planted in his mind. As he continued his studies, the seeds matured. And finally sprouted.

At the age of 16, Enoch was rushed to the hospital after inexplicably loosing consciousness in class. He didn't regain sentience for what, to him, felt like 60 years, but to the world was a mere three hours. His eyes dimmed gray ghosts lit across the world with a new purpose: To serve.

Having spent 60 years with the dead god Yaldabaoth, the boy's faith restored the god to life and grant the god power to effect the world through the boy. A divine mission had begun.

Enoch left his family and traveled out into the world, studying the world beneath the world. Delving into the secrets of the wild hunt. However, his goal he kept secret, his telos was his own.
    [Aƿƿɘɑʀɑƞcɘ;;] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...cain09card.jpg
    [Eϰʈʀɑ;;] N/A
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RoZo View Post
    I'll step up and be the Male Dark-Hunter

[Ƞɑʍɘ;;] Roandy Zorrilla
    [Sɘϰʊɑɭɩʈy;;] Straight
    [Sƿɘɩcɘs;;] Dark-Hunter
    [Aƿƿɘɑʀɑƞcɘ;;]
    i40.photobucket.com/.../Anime/AnimeGuy2.jpg
    [Eϰʈʀɑ;;] Has a more sadistic side, if angered too much
    Well, Here it is.

Also read my new poem...

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer_ _♪ accepted~ n__n

RoZo_ _☼ Unfortunately I cannot view the picture.
    & if you could expand on his Biography,
    that would be good.
    But, you are also accepted. <3

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Luzifer_ _♪ accepted~ n__n

RoZo_ _☼ Unfortunately I cannot view the picture.
    & if you could expand on his Biography,
    that would be good.
    But, you are also accepted. <3
    Srry bout the pic minor miscalculation.
    Bout the biography, he's like a mystery so more will unfold (Yes that's how cool I am)

Also read my new poem...

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

[Ƞɑʍɘ;;]
    Malkavian

[Aɢɘ;;]

[Sɘϰʊɑɭɩʈy;;]
    Unknown

[Sƿɘɩcɘs;;]
    Human

[Pʘwɘʀs;;]
    Looking through a cracked lens:
    Can see Auras around living beings portraying past, present and future moments. Often makes no sense to him. However because a Dark hunter has no soul he can't see anything around them hence identifies Dark-hunters to him. Can also see things normally unviewable to others.

[Qʊɑɭɩʈɩɘs;;]
    The Cracked Lens: Views everything differently giving him an unnatural ability to solves problems in weird ways.
    Listen to the mad ones: His ramberlings about the things he sees can sometime reveal secrets about a persons past or future. That is if you can understand them.

[Ƒɑʊɭʈs;;]
    Numb: Can't feel pain and so can suffer fatal injuries without knowing.
    Madness: Insane to the core he is unpredictable and can do anything at a moments notice for no reason.

[Bɩʘɢʀɑƿƕy;;]
    Malkavian was a inmate at an asylum for the insane. He lived there for most of his life. From an early age he claimed he could see gods and goddess. That he saw the dead walk the lands and demons drink the blood of others. Driven mad he was violent one time and has since been locked up in the Asylum. It is unknown how he can see what he does but no one believes him. No one that doesn't know the truth of some of his words. Yet those are few and most are ignorent of his existance.

He has spent most of his life locked up now. The doctors believe him uncurable but there is no law to rid them of him right now. A regular to them he is often ignored and is used in joke to get at new guys that begin working there. No one visits him and no one knows his real name anymore. Malkavian was what he was given by the other inmates. The doctors excepted the name because he responded to it. Locked up for long his madness enveloped him and created the freak he is too. Always scruffy and with a look that would make a even a hardened man hesitate to approach him, he has been alone a long time.

Completly unpredictable he could be an ally one moment and then trying to kill you the next. Always ramberling about what he sees if it could be translated then it could be very powerful or they could learn what they were having for lunch tomorrow, such is the nature of his viewing. He hopes for the day he can be released from all he sees. Yet at the same tme he wishes the day never comes, for deep inside he knows only one thing will stop it.

[Aƿƿɘɑʀɑƞcɘ;;]
    http://aliochakaramazov.files.wordpr.../malkavian.jpg

[Eϰʈʀɑ;;]
    Though locked up in an asylum I plan to have him escape.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Huh. I really like your character, Valkarma.
    Very interesting & well done. Accepted! n__n

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HERE'S THE Image

Also read my new poem...

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

xRiikox_ _♪ Hmm, I have a few issues.
    First off, Dark-Hunter's cannot get drunk.
    Forgive me for not stating that before.
    But, since they are dead & drink like sailor's anyway
    they are unable to be drunk at all.

Also, I stated in my above post the rules for Dark-Hunters.
    No opposite sex allowed as a squire.
    & she can't be half-goddess either if you read the plot.
    But, your human is perfectly fine, ehehe~ x]

Just fix those mistakes & you'll be accepted.

Zabimaru_ _☼ Yes, your profile is perfectly fine.
    Accepted. C:
    Ah I see (:
    But he can still drink like a fish...

Hmmm but if he's bi...?
    Okay I'll correct that.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Member Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2010 06:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RoZo View Post
    HERE'S THE Image

You stole my pic b#tch! lol jk I didn't know anyone else who knew of that pic.
    @}}---;--'- A rose for my love.

Member Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint has a reputation beyond repute Knight Marcus Flint's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name: Nyox
    Sexuality: Straight
    Species: Dark-Hunter
    Powers: perhaps like mind-reading or something. up to you.
    Weapons: has a huge varity
    Qualities: Courageous, Intelligent, Funny, Tactful, Kind, Understanding
    Faults: Sarcastic, Cold, Over Protective, Doesn't trust easily
    Biography: He was manipulated by a goddess into giving up his soul to her in exchange for a Dark-Hunter's soul. So Artemis has no real control over him.
    Last edited by Knight Marcus Flint; 03-17-2010 at 09:44 PM.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Marcus Flint View Post
    Name: Nyox | Age: 28 | Sexuality: Straight | Species: Dark-Hunter | Powers: perhaps like mind-reading or something. up to you. | Weapons: has a huge varity | Qualities: Courageous, Intelligent, Funny, Tactful, Kind, Understanding | Faults: Sarcastic, Cold, Over Protective, Doesn't trust easily | Biography: He was manipulated by a goddess into giving up his soul to her in exchange for a Dark-Hunter's soul. So Artemis has no real control over him.
    Wait wasn't I already accepted for that O_O

Also read my new poem...

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Yup Knight Marcus Flint, RoZo's already been accepted for that role. It's filled.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am so confused. . . ^^;;

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Ah maybe you should read our earlier posts (:

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Allow me to explain & straighten this all out.
    I promised my friend Knight the role before
    so it is rightfully his.

Please forgive me everyone for this confusion, especially RoZo.

Ahh, I feel real bad about this. ;/ /A/ /;"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information