AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Zyanya

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Nathan began his silent and quick move into the halls and closer to Gabriel's bedroom. If he was there, then the assasination can take place. If not, then there was one place he can check, the throne room. If he's there, then he'll just wait for the right moment to attack and then it will be over for him. And the world shall be free of his control. As they arrived at the door, he looked into a peek hole but couldn't get a good look inside. He waited for the girl and wolf to be ready before they enter for the kill.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Yuphenia looked at Xaldin, who was already ready for this moment. She pulled out her bow and a couple arrows. She was ready for this. Then a thought went through her head. What if this plan didn't work? She isnored the thought. Xaldin's teeth were bare, his eyes narrowed, the hair on his back standing up. He was ready to kill. They both awaited an order from the guy. They were both ready for this, and they knew they would walk ot of this buiding successful.
    Last edited by noelynn1995900; 02-03-2010 at 09:38 PM.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Amythysta watched alicia fly away with alistar following her, glaring faintly at chuck because of his words she waddled a bit around the camp. she was not sure what to doe, the fear dit not allow her to transform so she would probely be stuck in in this form until she was comfy. Chasing alicia was out of the qeustion for the moment she doubted any pecking would help. She was munching on some grass when alicia and alloa returned, she quacked in relieve and waddle over to adrian atempting to help him with trying to roll the bread to him.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Junior Member fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 12:30 PM
    Threads

Kyoko continued down a hallway. Her senses were leading to a point where her feeling was getting stronger. She stopped before rounding the corner, and peaked around. What she saw, she knew it was not good. 3 figures, that she knew were not guards were standing infront of a door. She could see that one had a bow and arrow, and the other two seem to be males, but didn't look to have a weapon out, but she couldn't tell. She backed up around the corner, and thought for a minute.
    What should I do? I mean if that's Gabriel's room, then well that means that might be trying to kill him, but do I really want that now, or should I let them do my dirty work for them. I mean, maybe I could help them, but that might cause an uproar. And that wouldn't be good for me.
    She sat there for a minute, and pondered on what to do.
    Last edited by fifitehvampire; 02-04-2010 at 08:41 AM.
    its fifi...yup...thats about it...

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Fixed it.

Nathan quietly opened the door slightly and peeked throught the crack of the open area. Nobody so far, he then opened the door a bit more and put his head through it and looked around. No guards. Good. He opened the door all the way and noted that something was in the bed. Gabriel? Most likely. He decided that he should kill it just to be sure. The plan was going very smoothly. He took out his dagger and managed to find the chest. He quickly and quietly thrusted the dagger into the body. As he did, blood was splattered onto the blankets and sheets of his bed. He waited for a while and finally breathing stopped. He took out the dagger from the stab area and moved the blanket out and it revealed a servant rather than Gabriel. What's a servant doing in Gabriel's bed? So...he missed his target...he and his friends will have to look around more for Gabriel. He decided it was futile to stay in this room, Gabriel had to be somewhere else. Guess that means their position could be given away at any moment. They had to hide somewhere. Nathan gave his friends the follow me sign and quickly made their way out of the room, closing the door to make sure that nobody noticed.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-04-2010 at 08:20 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amora continued to enjoy her chat with Esme but then, she felt a change in the air. A very sudden shift in energy caused her to be on high alert. She didn't want Esme to be on high alert just in case something terrible had happened. Amora peered over the rooftop to look down towards the ground and get a good glimpse of any kind of activity that may be occurring down below. When she say nothing, she stretched her arms and looked around at the other rooftops of other houses. Everything got much quieter as night approached the city besides the normal activity at taverns. Amora gazed at Esme and smiled grimly.

"I feel something in wrong. Staying upon this rooftop is a very bad idea. Perhaps we should leave if we want to avoid suspicion. What says you?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

OOC: Light Buster....Emperor Gabriel is with Alistair in the libaray AND Alicia is the only one able to kill him. SO I guess you killed a servant or something cause it sure isn't Gabriel

Alicia slowly walked forward into the light. She looked at Amthysta waddling around and trying to help. She then saw Aaolla land near her.

She looked up to the sky. Her thoughts wondered for a moment. "We need to move out of here fast....Gabriel is on his way." she said in a sort of monotone voice as if predicting something. She blinked quickly and snapped back into reality.

She rushed into the tent. "Hurry! We have got to go!! Emperor Gabriel sends his troops this way. Alistair must have returned already and told Emperor Gabriel. SHe looked around at the small group inside the tent. SHe hoped they trusted her. She didn't want them all to die.

__________________________________________________ ___

Gabriel growled in frustration. "I want my weapon back Alistair. I told you I wanted her back alive. I didn't care if she was missing pieces but i need her back. SHe is my creation." Gabriel paused to think.

He sank down into a chair. It was over cushioned and wasnt very comfortable at all but he didn't let anyone see that. "I don't care about the rats. Kill them. Get rid of them like you do every other rat that tries for my life. I am god now. I cannot be killed. Every member of my flesh and blood is dead. All my brothers, my sons, my parents. They are all dead. My wife can't even kill me though i know that is her intention. It doesn't matter. I am invincible." he remarked loudly.

"Now begone Alistair. Take care of those rats and take care of getting me my weapon back. You two came as a pair. You both are connected. Use that connection adn get her back to me." He turned his head away to show that Alistair was dismissed. When Gabriel made Alistair and Alicia her made them to be in sycn with each other. For they were his true greatest weapon of all. Though they weren't bad weapons to begin with.

Junior Member fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyoko watched as the figures went into the room. She aproched the room cautiously, and peaked in. She saw the three figures leaning over a bed, but it seemed to be empty.

I knew it, they're gonna kill Gabriel.

She pondered for a minute before she decided on what to do. She then took off down the hallway in hope to find the king in time. She went down a few halls, before she stopped, and heard talking. She slightly opened the door, and recognized it as the library with all the shelves of book that were inside, and she could see Gabriel and another figure talking.

Should I tell them?

She made her decision quickly and entered the room, but once she did, the man went around her and attacked something behind her.

They must have already found him.
    Last edited by fifitehvampire; 02-06-2010 at 01:15 PM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Amythysta quacked a bit in agreement 'i really need to push this fear down atlist enough so i could change in something diffrent than a goose'. a goose body was not meant for fleeing or running she figured out that much. she fluffed her feathers ans waddled into the tent wondering what she could do to help.

----
    The Queen glared at her small amount of soldiers "you incompontent fools! what do you mean you can't find her?!" a soldier stutterd "but..but milady she turned into a goose and flew away". the Quaan slammed with her fist on her desk "i practicly raised that girl so she would know my every need these replacement are useless"she turned and looked out the window "the only good thing about this is that my husband lost his toy to hmmm..."she thought for a moment and then turned back to the soldiers "get out". The soldiers didn't think twice and practily fled the room. When they were gone bodecia went to the room her king was in and entered. she putted on her sweetest smile "my dear king i am so sorry to hear your pet flew away" the queen kneeled at his feet something she only did when she really wanted something "but i lost my pet to, perhaps they are together could you tell your soldiers to keep a eye out for her" she gently brushed his hand.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leon looked up in surprise at Alicia's sudden entrance.
    He had been waiting for her and Aaolla's return, packing up their supplies while he waited.
    "Gabriel's sending people already? How's thst possible?
    You have comminication with him or somethin'?"
    While he hadn't done anything earlier to interfere with the fighting,
    he still didn't completely trust Alicia like Aaolla did.

Still, though, he packed faster while he waited for Alicia's response.
    It certainly couldn't be bad to be prepared.
    "Oh hey, where'd that guy with the funny hair and accent go? Wasn't he your friend?"

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

"Well aren't you just the cold vigilante?" Anisa smirked snorted lightly. She did see where he was coming from though. Though Anisa was a dæmon, she still despised people who prayed on the defenseless for his or her own enjoyment. Honor wasn't familiar to Anisa anymore, but she did restrict herself to killing people who were connected to Gabriel or could fight period. Harming pitiful, helpless beings was just a way of showing how weak you were yourself.

With this guy spewing things about hope and justice right after he had just killed a man who was simply drunk made Anisa feel like they were alike somehow, other than just their eye color. Of course she wouldn't admit that. "So now what? Are you planning to search for a rebel group?" she drawled.

Adrian returned to the tent to finish packing up her equipment. When she finished, she sat down and heaved a heavy sigh. So much happening for just one morning, but she was accustomed to this. They all were. She slipped on her combat boots, tucked the pants in the top, and began to tie the long strings around the boot itself to shorten them. All the while she kept stealing glances up at Bear who was preparing for the move as well. As she finished up her task, she brought her attention back to her boot and smiled to herself as she took out a rag to shine them.

Then a thought crossed her mind as she realized someone was missing. "Does anyone know where Chuck went?" He always disappeared some point in time but he would always come back. But they were about to move out and she didn't want to leave anyone behind.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Karo smirked yet again, "Of course not. Why go out looking for them when they are bound to come here? Give it a couple days, or even hours and I'm sure that they will arrive. Whether I help them or not depends on how strong they are. I refuse to help weaklings and watch them die before me." He paused, turning his head back to the woman. "What about you? You don't seem to be weak. Seems a waste to be going around acting like a child. Are you aiming to kill the emperor? Or do you agree with his ways?" He didn't necessarily care, but he was a bit curious. Karo had battled many, but this woman was different . . .
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 02-04-2010 at 08:27 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amora looked towards the sky and then focused on the castle. She felt something terrible was bound to happen. Amora looked at Esme and smiled.

"I must go and it may be best if you leave as well. Something is bound to happen here." Amora conjured a cloud and jumped on it.

"Pleasure meeting you Esme. I hope to see you again." Amora flew on her cloud towards the forest. She began to sing a little tune until she heard some noises coming from nearby. Amora jumped down towards the ground and decided to run towards the sound. She jumped too early and realized that the sound was farther away than she anticipated. Amora picked up the pace of her run and made it to where the sound had come from. The noise had come from a small tent and inside were quite a few people. Amora hid behind a small shrub to see what the group was doing. She tried to remain hidden until she stepped on a small branch which caused a large crunching sound. Amora remained still and if any of the invididuals in the group approach the shrub, she would run.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Got my computer taking away, so I might not reply very fast.
    Yuphenia was dissapointed to see that it was only a servant. She wanted Gabriel dead. Xaldin, too, was a bit upset. She looked at the guy as they walked. She smiled. She was happy finally had a friend. The only friend she had ever had in life was Xaldin. But, he was just a wolf and wolves die faster then even humans. After Xaldin dies, she would be left all alone. But, now that she met him, she knew she wouldn't be alone forevr, which made her happy.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan and his friends continued to more potential places in where Gabriel was to be located, the throne room and dining room were the last places he wanted to check due to many peope in those rooms. He decided to make way to the library. Maybe Gabriel is there, for him to die. He gave the hand sign to his friends to stay close to him. After killing someone that wasn't neccessary, everyone was probably on high alert. They continued to hug the dark areas of the hallway as they proceeded toward the library, quietly, and with precision. If they kill someone else unneccessary, then he'll have to call off his attack for the moment and wait for a while for the storm to quiet down, unless there were people who decided to go against Gabriel. But if they kill someone neccessary, then it will provide a big blow to Gabriel and make killing him easier. This was the current plan as they continued their search for Gabriel.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-04-2010 at 10:59 PM.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuphenia stayed close behind the guy. She was a little worried that they were going to get caught and maybe killed. Their chances of living through this now were smaller than they already were. Since they killed an innocent person, people would probably be on a higher alert. Xaldin looked around, making sure nobody sees them. He was being very alert right now, especially with the situation they were in. He would do anything to protect Yuphenia right now. His eyes were narrow still. Yuphenia noticed this. She pet his head gently to reassure him.. But, she didn't smile. Her expression was a serious one. One he has never seen her make before, it worried him. They both stayed close to their friend and kept walking.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan and his friends arrived at the library door and he waited for his friends to be ready to enter as well, as well as in taking out Gabriel. He waited in the darkness for the girl and wolf to be ready to end it all. If they fail this time, they'll have to call off the attack and wait for the next time to eliminate Gabriel if they were to fail. He was ready this time to eliminate the target and get out of here in one piece. He waited for his friends to come to him and be ready for the kill.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Sorry if I don't reply really fast Light Buster.
    Yuphenia looked at him. She then pulled her bow out. Xaldin bared his teeth. He was ready for this. Yuphenia then whispered something in a different language. She then looked at her friend and nodded, telling him she was ready.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Anisa shrugged. "I don't like to exert effort unless I really have to. Besides, I'm not going to go after that moron just to get myself killed before I can reach him. I hear he's got some damn good security. It would be nice to chop off his greedy little head and mount it on my wall." She smiled to herself, imagining how lovely her hut would look back home.

"Either way, I'm in no mood to fight someone else's war. That bastard's not fit to call himself the Blood King. He chose the cowards way to power and pretty soon he'll be nothing but a corpse rotting on his thrown with no followers because they are who killed him." Strange. She usually never talked this much, but she was in no hurry to go anywhere and there was something about this guy that intruiged her. She couldn't quite place her finger on it.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

((Chuck, Alistair, Ace))

ACE

Ace's eyes stayed focus as Chuck began his attack. Tho fast he was Ace's eyes could follow his feet. But before he could fire someone got in his way. Adrian. Chuck coming to a sudden stop. Lowering
    Parthea Ace sighed heavily. He knew it was true but even now this was one fact:

He REALLY was her pet.

Having keep Alistair in view Ace noticed when they both flew off. With Aalloa following. Alistair was a very dangerous man, but he couldn't fly. He would have to hope for the best, and continue forward. They had a few things to handle before then.

Turning around, stepped to Kisuke.

"What do you think about that Alistair friend. A dangerous one he is?"

================================================== =======

Chuck

It was getting late, and Chuck stood on a branch looking over the campsite. Someone had to follow Alicia. That's how Alistair found her. They couldn't afford for a spy to be following them around. He was sure the Emperor would send reinforcements. They would have to leave soon.

Dropping down from the branch chuck let one arm hang loosely in the air. Grabbing hold of the branch Chuck swung himself to the closest tree. Landing on his left foot, and jumping down using the oddly shaped tree branch, changing direction: Left, Right, Left, Right.

Now having gotten to the ground Chuck made a light dash around the site. Searching for anything.

Then from the corner of his eyes he noticed a figure watching the tent. Drawing his blades chuck made a bee line cross the open court, passing Adrian, and diving into the bushes. Hopefully being to fast for the enemy to reaction Chuck would try to restrain them by holding both blade to his/Her neck.

================================================== ======

Alistair

Kneeling before leaving Alistair made his way for the door. Before reaching hearing foot steps coming to a hault outside. Reaching back with his right hand Alistair drew his blade, and swung across the door from the other side. Hoping the great Hulberd would slice the enemy in half.

((That's for you Light Buster))

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Gabriel didn't even blink at what Alistair did. "When you finish witht he intruders. Please take care of bringing Alicia back to me. The farther she is away and the longer she stays away from you. You will want to pull her back. That is my order. Now obey Alistair."

Gabriel stood up. He found the sercet passage and passed though it. Alicia usually lead him through the passage ways. Another reason to have her back in his hands. She knew the castle too well. Gabriel wasn't exactly afraid that she would come for him, because he knew she would, but he was worried that he would have to hurt his poor weapon.

Alicia looked at Leon and started to back away getting scared, "N-No!! I swear!! but i dunt know how to explain it...I can just "see" what is about to happen. Or like being their and seeing it through someones else's eyes as Gabriel gives the orders." She spoke quickly and looked around.

She knew they were still worried about her being a soy. She didn't want to give them any thoughts that she was because she isn't. She wanted them to believe her. "Please hurry...they are coming for you all. Gabriel doesn't care if you all live. He wants to kill those opposing him..." she said softly.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan quickly evaded as he saw something come at him very quickly. So, that's how it is, the plan failed. It seems that one of Gabriel's bodyguards was now on to them to top it off. If he was here, the other had to be here as well. Fortunatly, he heard Gabriel mentioned that 'Alicia' had to be brought back for what reason? Maybe she betrayed him? Or did somethinga happen to her?

Either way, their cover was now blown and Natan had to think about escaping and trying to hold off the bodyguard for enough time for the girl and wolf to leave along with himself. From what he heard from last night, this one was pretty good.

Nathan also noted that Gabriel was escaping from the library from a secret passage. Gabriel didn't matter anymore, just escaping. Nathan brought out his new weapon and clicked off his safety, he then opened fired toward the bodyguard, hoping to set him on fire.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At the end of his swing Alistair brought the blade back, and held it in his right hand. Using his left to force a blast of wind through the remaining pieces of the door. Sending it, and whatever the intruder was firing back, harmlessly away. Then jumping through, and taking notice Alistair counted. Three heads.

Without giving them a chance Alistair rushed the three swinging the large blade downard, and then side-ways in hopes of catching all three. Even for the blades size, Alistair swung it with impressive speed, power, and gracefulness.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan dodged the first attack then dived into the girl and barley dodging the second. The second attack barely grazyed his armor and jacket slightly. So the rumors are true, this one was really impressive, especially how much experiment this bodyguard went through. It seems that bullets won't work against this one. He had to think about escape quickly before this guard takes them down. He stood up and took out his broadsword and held it right above left on the handle. He also noticed a window that showed on the reflection of his sword. Maybe he can use that to escape or use it to take out the bodyguard...He gave the hand sign for the girl and wolf to stay close. The only real choice now was to escape from the castle and wait for another day to strike to eliminate Gabriel. Nathan kept his defense stance and slowly moved to the window, keeping an eye on the bodyguard and making a quick escape.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She watched as Gabriel went into a secret passage. She then watched as the man fought the intruders with ease.

I'm guessing they knew...

She watched as the man chased the intruders out of the library. She decided to follow him, just in case. She pulled out her katana, and follwed them down the hallway. She ran up and took a swing at the girl, suprising her but just barley missing her head.

Dang it, I need to attack faster.
    Last edited by fifitehvampire; 02-06-2010 at 01:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information