AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Zyanya

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Alicia stayed where she was in the middle of the guards and EMperor Gabriel. She saw that Gabriel was thinking.

"SO this woman killed another woman with a book? You must be jesting!! A book?!" He studdenly laughed then became serious. "She isn't a harm in this court. SHe is barely a harm to anyone else. I like that she killed someone. Let her go, but if she comes back without an offering. Kill her where she stands. Understand me?" He said.

Alicia hopped back to stand beside Emperor Gabriel. She noticed Amethysta walked in. SHe payed no Attention to the female. She knew that Amethysta was The Empress's puppet. She heard the thunder from outside.

Emperor Gabriel stood and everyone in the court bowed to him. Just like he liked it. "I will be retiring for the day. Tomorrow Zyanya will come down and bestow upon me the crown of the Blood King!!" She yelled to the crowd and exited the throne room behind the throw chair. Alicia followed her master. Emperor Gabriel beamed at the cheers that rose from behind him.

"Alicia. You did well today. But in the future take it slower in the killings. Though I liked what you did to the merchant. Very gruesome." praised Emperor Gabriel.

"Thank you, My Lord." she said and bowed as she was "programed" to do. She got in front of Emperor Gabriel and lead him through the hallways to his room for the night.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

amethysta watched alicia it was odd she geused in a way they were excatly the same. Both were enhanced with something and both were the most trusted servants of the royaal family. She faintly wondert if the king and queen would have been in love they would be working together but shrugged mentally. the queen called her dear whenever they were alone but she knew it was not expression of care or love but more of a way to let her know she owned her life like the king owned alicia's. When they dissapeared through the door in the back she transformed in a maid of the castle and followed them. she was pretty sure alicia knew it was her but it was better not to show people she was with the king people would maybe think the wrong thing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 08:45 PM
    Threads

As the crash of thunder came, Kisuke gave the order to charge. He, Bonez, and Leon had already sprinted 15 feet or so away from the rest of the battalion already by the time they started moving. "Once we get a little more distance, turn and fire 4 explosive arrows at a time towards the front line.", he said loud enough for Bonez and Leon to hear. "You got it man!", said Bonez. "Peace of cake....hey we should get some cake after this!", joked Leon. "That's if we survive, right?", said Kisuke. "Well yes and no. If we don't make it, i'll buy us cake in the afterlife, hahaha!", after Leon said this he turned around mid-run and fired off four arrows at the front line. Bonez did the same. Four of the men being hit each time and the falling of their bodies to the ground caused the men behind them to trip and fall, while some, as surprised as they were by this sudden unexpected turn in their mission, managed to avoid the fallen bodies. To Kisuke's great pleasure, they didn't avoid the explosion of their comrade's bodies.

Seeing the explosions from the gorge, Bear, Ace, Heavy, and Adrian began firing arrows towards the base of the mob as well, being careful to not hit their friends.

Kisuke seeing that the plan was going well, decided he would help out a little. He concentrated on the ground around him and felt the energy flow from him. He directed his hands at the earth around the soldiers and brought his arms up, which caused 6 pillars of dirt to rise, knocking soldiers into the air. He then brought his hands downward with almighty speed which then made the pillars tip and fall onto the shocked soldiers. The few stragglers who had avoided the explosions and pillars began charging once again. Kisuke ran towards them and slashed at them with Leht and Heolstor. The slash from Leht cut through half the soldiers at their mid-torso, burning their body to a crisp like ants under a magnifying glass. The slash of Heolstor turned into many tendrils of darkness clinging to the blade which grabbed a few soldiers slamming them into the ground and then pulling them into the pit created from the power of the element of Darkness coming from Kisuke.

While Kisuke was distracted, one of the soldiers had snuck in through his blind spot and fired a crossbow at his back. He turned to see the arrow and jumped out of the way, but not enough, the arrow gashed his leg and ripped through his pants. Leon, taking advantage of the Soldiers momentary distraction fired his last arrow at him. The soldier was struck squarely in his exposed stomach and staggered a few steps. 10 seconds after hitting the ground, his body exploded into a pool of blood and pieces.

Ace saw Kisuke fall to the ground but knew he was still alive. Not forgetting the last objective of the plan, Ace ordered the rest of them to fire at the camp before the soldiers inside could charge at their friends. Each of them fired an arrow as hard as they could so as to hit the key points in the camp. Each one went through a tent, a tree near the middle of the camp, a soldier who stepped out at an unexpected moment, and one directly in the middle of the camp. As four large explosions went off, the four of them quickly picked up their sacks and hurried down the gorge toward their General and friend to check his well-being.
    Sig By Yukari112

Waiting for you... lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 11:41 PM
    Threads

Still running from the man, Alviss bumped into a girl and fell down. But before he could get up, he found himself being pulled into a corner with the girl. Completely ignoring her, he quickly ran off thinking to himself, "Oh man, I hope she's not going to chase me." Running down the street, he transformed into a dog and kept running, thinking to himself, "I gotta get outta here."

Brushing past people as he ran by, people kept shouting at him telling him to get off the street.

"Psh, at least I got what I wanted," Alviss muttered to himself.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Nathan began to count how many people were executed from the steps. Today, many were executed, except for one as he saw the soliders throw a woman out of the palace. Why would Emperor Gabriel release someone after he/she commited a crime? Hmm, maybe this one was very special in a way Gabriel loved. Guess the fun for Gabriel is over. He decided it was time to head back to the house. He began his walk back over to his house but stopped momentarly to pick up some food from the market. As he did and gave the merchant money, he continued his walk back home. As he arrived, he unlocked the door, opened it, closed it, and locked it. He then turned on the lights and placed the food on the table. Then he took a seat on the bed for a while.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Yuphenia could hear the thunder as she walked. She started to get antsy. She had dropped her watermelon about an hour ago, making it break. She had a strong grip on the other one. Xaldin noticed her getting antsy, he was starting to get a little worried. He licked her hand.
    "What is it Xaldin?"
    Another rumble of thunder was heard and Yuphenia jumped and dropped the other watermelon. Xaldin looked at the shattered fruit and then into her eyes, which were full of fear.
    "I did not mean to worry you, Xaldin." she patted his head. "Let's hurry and find some shelter." she started to speed walk, but then heard a growl. "Xaldin, whats-"
    A group of wolves glared at the two and Yuphenia ran, Xaldin folllowing along. As she ran he spotted a house. She looked to her side to see that Xaldin suddenly wasn't there. She just kept running towards the house, which she regreted, she didn't want to leave her faithful companion behind, but it was her only choice.
    She got to the house and tried to open the door, but it was locked, so she started banging as she looked back behind her to see the wolves about fifty feet away.
    Last edited by noelynn1995900; 01-28-2010 at 07:34 PM.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla watched as the boy ran off, frowning slightly.
    She turned the other way, going around the corner again where she had run into the boy. Aaolla was headed towards an inn on the outskirts of town. She could feel a storm brewing.
    Aaolla hated storms. They reminded her of the day she received word that Xeon had died. Wanting to get back quickly, she walked into a dark alley where she slowly unveiled her wings. She touched them lightly, hating the black that forever tainted them. They were bad enough to begin with . . .

Flying into the air, Aaolla landed at the back entrance to the inn after only a few seconds. It looked like a house from the outside and she needed a key to enter from here.
    She opened the door slowly, concealing her wings once again.
    Entering the inn, she was greeted with the smiling face of a maid. She was probably the daughter of the man who owned the inn.
    She smiled back and went up the stairs to her room.

Opening the door to her room with another key,
    Aaolla went to lay down. She kept her clothes on and huddled into a ball,
    waiting for the storm to come and pass.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 01-28-2010 at 09:11 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Watching with dim eyes Alistair simply watched the informant of power acted as they were "made" to do. Tho she was emotionless, and a soulless killer, Alistair too had his jobs. As it would perceive Alistair was in charge of security for tomorrows events. A job he would not fail at. before arriving at the event Alistair had just finished his duties for the night. With the storm approaching security around the Kindgom would be highly inforced. Any seen entering or approaching the castle would be killed on sight.

Alistair would retreat into the shadows. As the King made his advance for bed. It was time for him to report in as always. As the Emperor would enter his chambers. A silent Alistair would step into the light. kneeling before him as always. most likely he would just continue his motions for bed as his report was given. Alistair didn't really know what to think when it came to the Emperor.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan began to hear banging noises from his door. Who could be at his door at such a time? A robber? A stranger? A solider? He didn't know so he picked up his newly bought weapon and clicked off his safety. He approached the door cautiously, checking the windows for any robbers. None. Who's truly out there?

Nathan unlocked the door carefully and quietly. Just to be safe. He pointed his weapon toward the door, grabbed the knob, turned it, and pushed it open. A girl, specifically an Ælf, was standing at her door. Her hair was the color of the clear sky and her eyes were blue as well. What did she want at this time? Nathan lowered his weapon as he wondered what she needed.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-29-2010 at 09:31 AM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

The guards threw Esmeralda outside again making her fall down the stairs. She coughed up some blood and covered her mouth. She stumbled to her feet and picked up her dropped bag near the merchant stall. She looked in it to find her books ripped to pieces and her stolen food mashed to a mush.

She dropped the bag and ran off not knowing whether to cry or not. She walked to her home only to find ashes. She sighed and took her clothes out of the only thing standing, her metal wardrobe. She took out the books and the money left in it. She had now only a bag full of surviving articles of clothing, books, and money. She climbed to the roof and watched the palace dreaming of her idol. She wondered what it'd be like if she showed her affection to him. She sighed and laid down on her back. "Starlight star bright. First star I see tonight. On this star I wish this wish I wish tonight." She said reaching for it. "Let me be with the man of my dreams..please. I'll beg."

Esmeralda closed her eyes letting a tear of sorrow fall from her eye. "Please...Somehow let me do it." She rested for a bit just laying on the roof hoping for peace and quiet.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

OOC: Light buster. Look back at Tuski's post. it refers to your character as well

Alicia stood in the corner of Gabriel's chamber. He was getting ready for bed when Alistair showed up.

"Report." was all the Gabriel said. It was getting late an he wanted a good night's rest for the coronation tomorrow. Gabriel was riling with excitment for tomorrow. Lightening cracked outside and then came the rain.

Gabriel stood and looked out the window. "Befitting weather for the Blood King don't you think?" he wasn't really looking for an answer but Alicia was inclined to say one since it was a question.

"Yes it is, Your Highness." she said in her monotone voice. Alicia looked around the room constantly for no enemies and made sure to keep track of Gabriel. Tomorrow would be an exciting day indeed.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuphenia looked at him with a scared expression. Lightning lit the darkened sky up, followed by a rumble of thunder. She ran past him into the house and hid under a table. She hugged her knees and buried her face. She wanted to storm to just pass already.
    The wolves kept running towards the house, their teeth showing, ready to sink into some flesh. Their eyes were so red, they were practically glowing.

Xaldin was lying in the ground. Blood was trickling down his face and into his eyes. The wolves had gained up on him, ripped him apart. He couldn't defend himself, there were too many of them.
    He was worried about Yuphenia. What had happened to her? Was she all right? He just lay there, hoping she's okay.
    Last edited by noelynn1995900; 01-29-2010 at 11:19 AM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As the girl just ran past him, Nathan could hear noises of growls outside. A pack of wolves. He also got a look at an unique looking wolf that was lying on the ground, bleeding to death. He wondered what risks he took if he were to drag the wolf inside. He quickly rushed over toward the downed wolf, dragged it by its legs into the house. He saw the wolves approaching him and Nathan quickly closed the door and locked it up. That was too close for comfort.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Amora reached the city of Kratos, she felt an air imbalance when she was on her cloud. She steadied herself until the cloud disappeared. Amora fell a little ways before she got control of the wind and managed to land gracefully near the castle. She ran towards the front gate of the castle and confronted one of the guards. Amora was quite the regularly at the castle since she delivers multiple letters for the soldiers and the King and Queen. When she approached the front gate, a guard came before her.

"Good day Amora." Amora grinned and bowed.

"Good day Sir! I am here to deliver letters to the King and I do believe there is something for the Queen as well. I know today is a very busy day for the King but these letters must be delivered straight away." The guard chuckled at her enthusiasm at being a messenger.

"I will escort you towards the audience chamber where the King resides." Amora followed the guard throughout the castle. She was quite impressed with the castle. Its beautiful paintings and the structure of the castle was quite advanced for the time they are in. The guard stopped in front of huge doors.

"Wait here until the King calls upon you. I am sure you brought an offering for the new Blood King." Amora grinned happily as she tapped her bag.

"Of course I have! He is the new Blood King of course!" She replied while smiling and waiting for the King to call upon her.

OOC: I am going to be gone this weekend. I will try to post if I can.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As the guy locked the door, she looked at him, then at Xaldin, her eyes widened. He was covered in blood. Had he tries to save her? Apparently so. She ran up to him and pulled out a small box. She opened it, revealing bandages. She started tending to his wounds.
    When she finished, she looked at the man who had saved him.
    "Thank you." she said to him.

Waiting for you... lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 11:41 PM
    Threads

After making sure no one was looking, Alviss hid in an alleyway and transformed back.

"Man, this is such a bad day," Alviss muttered to himself. Quickly, he opened up the wallet, but to his disappointment, there was nothing in there but a few coins. "After all that trouble and this is what I get?"

Sighing to himself, he looked up into the dark sky, watching the rain pour down. "I wish this day will get better...."

Sitting down, he put on his headphones and closed his eyes, waiting for the storm to pass.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She noticed that the man hasn't talked yet. She looked at him and tilted her head. "Can he talk?", she asked herself in her head. She looked back at Xaldin, he was looking a littke bit better. A rumble of thunder sounded through across the sky, making her flinch.
    "Um...I'm sorry...I mean...about walking into your house like this..." she told him.

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: This may be a tad bit smaller in detail than usual due to lack of creative flow at the moment.

Bonez: White
    Leon: Red
    Ace: Orange
    Adrian: Green
    Bear: Blue
    Heavy: Silver

Kisuke opened his eyes to see the inside of a large tent. He sat up to a throbbing head and tried to recall what happened. He remembered an arrow and diving towards a rock...... The rock. That explains the throbbing. He felt his leg where the arrow had hit. It wasn't deep or serious, merely a scratch.

"So you're awake. We thought you let that little rock take you out.", he joked at him. "I took care of your leg as soon as we took out the tent."

"...How is everyone else?", he looked around.

"What? You thought those nosebleeds would take us out? Psssshhh, remind me to kick you in the face once we get out of this mess.", he handed him a piece of cake. "Told you I would buy us all cake......well in this case brought us all cake."

Kisuke watched as Leon passed cake around to everyone else. "So.....a few questions. One, how long was I out? Two,
    where did the tent come from? Three, where did the cake come from? Four, where are we? Five, where are my things? And six........got milk?" He looked at each of them for answer

"You have been out for about a few hours. The tent was in one of the sacks left behind by the idiots when the order to charge was given." After saying this she took a bite of her cake.

"The cake.......well yeah that was all Leon.", he jerked his head over towards Leon who waved. "We left your clothes, armor, and weapons over on the table there. He jerked once again at the table.

"As for the milk....normal, chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla?"

Kisuke then immediately wondered where they were pulling all of this from. He must have let his amazement at their preparedness show on his face because Bear answered right at that moment.

"Yeah, these were what we stole from the Palace kitchens and what was brought as extra, and the soldiers who brought their own food. We have enough to last us for a good week. If I measured it out right." He grinned.

Kisuke took the chocolate milk and looked around at them. Finally, Heavy spoke what he perhaps thought what they all were thinking to ask him.

"Now what do you plan on doing?" He looked from the others to Kisuke in wonder.

"Well now that we have officially defected from Kratos.... We should find the one who will be the killer of Gabriel. We must help them to kill him and return peace to are once peaceful lands. Agreed?", he looked at all of them. They all nodded. Question was...where would they go next?
    Last edited by Frost Alchemist; 01-31-2010 at 12:03 AM.
    Sig By Yukari112

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla slipped out of the bed she was curled up in,
    daring to step away from the bed and towards the door.
    She had to leave. To go somewhere other than here.
    If she stayed, she was positive that something bad was going to happen.
    Aaolla wasn't sure what would happen, but she knew that she would be the cause.
    She walked down the stairs quickly, ignoring the thunder that shook the small inn. Reaching for the doorknob of the front door, the maid from earlier spotted her. "Excuse me! You know it's pouring out there, right?" she asked worriedly. Aaolla was only able to nod slightly as she pulled the door open and ran out. She had to get away. Now.

Her black wings spread and she took off into the air. She wasn't sure where she was going, but the rain that struck her face cooled her down. Aaolla hadn't even realized how hot she was. She landed in a field somewhere unknown to her. Her head was spinning, her mind lost.

All she saw was a tent before she fell to the ground unconscious.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heavy: Silver
    Bonez: White
    Leon: Black
    Adrian: Green

Kisuke pondered on this for a little bit. It wasn't really that important where they would go or if they survived when they were making the plan. Them surviving was the main goal. As the rain dropped lightly on the top of the tent. Kisuke arose from the futon and took a better look at the tent. It was very spacey and contained a small fire in the middle of the area, food over in a corner, water can-tines, and a table with maps. At the moment, the table only had his clothes and armor, which he put on and attached his swords again. While doing this he took a side-long-glance out of the hole that the flap was supposed to be covering and saw a figure laying in the mud about 15 feet from the tent. "There's someone out there! Some girl is lying out in the rain!" He rushed out into the rain towards the girl and checked to see if she was alive. Once he got close enough, he let out a small gasp. She had wings. "........An Engel...out here? But what could she be doing here?" Heavy, Leon, and Bonez ran up behind him seconds later and let out exclamations of surprise at the sight of the Engel girl.

"WHOA! This can't be!" Heavy stared at her with amazement.

"She looks like she collapsed from fatigue or loss of strength..." Bonez examined her from over Kisuke's shoulder.

Kisuke quickly scooped the girl into his arms, being careful not to drop her or touch her wings. "We can't let her stay out here like this. Come on!" He ran inside with the girl in his arms and put her on the bed he had previously occupied. She was soaking wet to the skin. "Adrian, can you change her clothes?", he looked at her as he asked this.

"Of course, we had better move her closer to the fire though. It'll help her warm up quicker." She smiled at him the warm smile she usually gave him and helped him move the bed closer to the fire.

As Adrian changed the girl's clothes, Leon walked over to Kisuke.

"What do you think she was doing out there? Lost?", Leon asked.

"I'm not sure. We will have to wait until the girl wakes up. Hopefully she will....", and they walked back over towards the Adrian and the girl as she finished changing her clothes and laid her back on the bed. "I just don't get why it has to be me......", he muttered.
    Sig By Yukari112

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There were voices.
    She couldn't tell how many, but she knew there was more than one.
    Each said different things, were all muddled as though they were speaking at once.
    Aaolla wasn't sure what they were saying. All she saw was a white that stretched on for what seemed like forever with nothing at all . . .
    No. There was a figure . . . A man . . . who . . . ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaolla woke suddenly, springing forward slightly,
    only to have her head start spinning again, causing her to fall back down.
    She forced herself to sit up, holding her head with her right hand.

Looking around, she started counting . . . 1 . . .2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . . . she gave up.
    They were all humans as far as she could tell so she didn't worry about her safety so much.
    "W-Where am I . . . ?" she asked in her usual quiet voice.
    In her current state, it was almost a whisper.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 01-30-2010 at 01:10 AM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan looked outside of a nearby window to see what was the wolves next move. Fortunately, they left his house without getting the chance to eat something. Especially his newly bought food. He looked at the girl for a while and then her wolf that was recovering and back to her. Does she have a home? Did she lose it after the war? Was she poor just like himself? Regardless everything was fine for now. He took out the food in the bag that he bought and set them out on the table for the girl, her wolf, and himself. Then he went over to the broken family mirror and took off his goggles, helmet, and face mask. He hung those items on the mirror hanger and looked back at the mirror. It was a long day today, especially what just went down. He sat at the table and began to sort out the food that he bought.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-30-2010 at 11:52 PM.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuphenia reached for an apple, but then pulled away. Even though she was hungry, she didn't like taking food from others, even if it was offered to her. She looked at Xaldin, he looked better. Why did those wolves suddenly decide to attack them? She wanted to know, and so did Xaldin.
    She looked at the man now, who was sorting out the food on the table. Could she trust him. He did save Xaldin, but why? Was he just another unfortanate soul like her? Did he work for that man in the palace? She wondered.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Standing to his full height Alistair would begin his report.

"Several groups have been captured under the charges of planning against the Blood King. Therefore I executed them without bringing them before you my Lord. My sorrows if that action was not what you wanted. Also. DUring the ceremony the royal guard will be on stand by at all points thereout the Kingdom. As for tonight any seen trying to enter the Kindgom will be executed on sight. And last. As requested i have made arrangements for the publioc execution of the Rebel leader Ando."

Finihsing his report. Alistair would kneel once again. Waiting to see the reaction for him Emperor.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As the girl sat up, Kisuke stopped suddenly. He watched as she looked around for a moment and asked where she was. The others looked from him, to her. He walked over to the bed and pulled a chair along with him. He set the chair next to the bed and sat down. "You are in our tent. We found you outside in the rain unconscious. Would you mind telling us how you got out here young Engel?" The others gathered around and waited for her to explain herself.
    Sig By Yukari112

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information