Yeah. Food from around which parts of the world do you like? Give examples if you like, or just countries/regions. Whatever rocks your boat.
Also, please refrain from saying Ramen Noodles.
- I like Mediterranean food, like Italian (like some nice pasta dish with a salad or some such), Greek (nice salads, and Feta cheese is made of awesome) and Moroccan (I like falafel with couscous).
- French food is pretty good too.
- Some east-Asian food, but they're a bit more keen on fish than I am. I like spring rolls though.
- I'm not super keen on Mexican food, but as long as I don't have it too often, I can enjoy it.
- More traditional American food works as well, but lately the portions have gotten a bit too big for me.