There are a few Dragon Ball Z plot holes I noticed while re-watching the Cell saga and Buu saga, and some just general ones. Also, I'm referring to the Japanese version, not the dubbed version (although the dub probably has more plot holes).
1. Since SSJ transformations are achieved through anger, how come Vegeta isn't the strongest character? He does seem to be the most angry Saiyan...
2. Since SSJ transformations are achieved through anger, how come Goku and Gotenks could reach the SSJ3 level through training and not from getting angry? Perhaps, you could say Gotenks could reach it because Goten was angry about Chi-Chi being killed, and thinking Gohan was killed, and Trunks because his dad was killed, but surely Goku was not angry in otherworld.
3. I thought only two people were allowed in the Room of Spirit and Time, yet in the buu saga, Gotenks, Piccolo, and Buu are in the room, making three people, and when they first entered, Trunks and Goten weren't fused, making it four people.
4. In the Frieza saga, since all those who were killed by Frieza were wished back to life (By Kami and Mr. Popo on Earth), what happened to the Saiyans?
5. At the end of the Cell saga, the wish is made to bring back all of those who were killed by Cell. What about the people killed by the androids?? Did they just forget about those people?
Ok, those are the only ones bothering me at the moment. I'm sure there will be others as I re-watch earlier series. Thanks in advance, and if you know of any other plot holes, feel free to post!!