AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Love Anime Suggestions?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2004 12:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I've seen very few Romanic anime and I thought you could suggest some for me to. :wub: And rate it from 1-10. Ten being the best of course.

Thanx much!!
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2008 12:15 PM
    Threads

Well Do You Want Movies or Series THeres Many You Could See inthe Anime World! Theres Sailor moon and then You have Your Other ANime that is More Like Love Hina, and tothers too Watch InMovies X is a good movie I think it is A Good Sorda love aniem SHow in a way!!
    When the lights go out the Moon shows up, when the Darkness settles in your heart, You are alone.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2004 09:11 PM
    Threads

This is covered on another thread but what the heck...

These are DVDs available in the US.

Ai Yori Aoshi (#1&#33
    Love Hina
    CHOBITS
    Fruits Basket
    His and Her Circumstances (warning last few DVDs story goes psycho)
    Martian Sucessor Nadesico (total comedy with a love story)
    Full Metal Planet (Giant Robots and war with a love story)

IMHO if you like sweet love stories you cant go wrong with the first four.

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 07:47 PM
    Threads

chobits10/10
    utena10/10
    sailormoon10/10
    lovehina10/10
    i need to think
    bang wowowo

Senior Member Shinkono Kokoro is an unknown quantity at this point Shinkono Kokoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2004 08:54 PM
    Threads

Definitely Fruits Basket. That's a must. It's the cutest thing ever.
    Peach Girl. That's very good.
    Nadesico is wonderfully funny. A really good Romance too.
    Mars. It's kind of angsty, but it's really really really good. It's by Fuyumi Soryo. You should read it. ^___^
    Sailor Moon is awesome. Manga. Not the anime.
    Full Metal Panic has some essances of a romance in it. ^__^ It's good. ((Squee! Souske!! ^__^))

I can&#39;t think of any more right now that haven&#39;t been already mentioned.... >_< Thinking...
    And the music played, singing to the hearts of lovers, the hearts of men, and the hearts of women...

Family:
    Husband- Noir
    Step-father- Mecha-Griever
    Little sisters- ~~~fedelicious~~~, LunaGirl, riku_niwa Female_hitokiri, Psycho_girl, and MojoJojo
    Older sisters- Ganmour-slayer
    Brother-in-law- Leo Seta
    Niece- Naru16
    Cousin- Demorg
    Aunt- Fragile_1

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2004 11:12 PM
    Threads

I read and watch anything I can find so I don&#39;t know how old or new these suggestions are:

Sailor Moon 8
    Ceres 9
    Love Hina 8
    Fushigi Yugi 9
    Kill me, Kiss me 9
    Kare Kano 9
    I had this dream. Everything was so terribly dry. Even people&#39;s hearts...I kept wondering to myself, why people kept on living... -Vash-

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2013 05:51 PM
    Threads

Kare Kano&#33;

It doesn&#39;t take on the last episode for the main to characters to confess love to each one another, thats just one thing I hate when they drag it on... AHHH&#33;
    you call it alcoholism, i call it having a good time

Senior Member DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past DX3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2005 01:03 PM
    Threads

i haven&#39;t seen a lot of romanic anime but i read a lot of romanic manga. the one that i think is good (to read) is Marmalade Boy. it have a sad end/romance. i give the manga a 10 but the anime iof Marmalade Boy is 8.

life is tis a dream
    nothing more
    how sad...
    love white
    colour of saddness...

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 02:32 PM
    Threads

Video girl Ai is good and fun i highly recomend it noe if only i cuold find that strange video store that aperes out of no where
    but be carfule she has a way of taking over your life

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2004 03:49 AM
    Threads

I&#39;m also big fan of Romantic anime ^^ so here is my list ^^

1. Fushigi yuugi
    2. Marmalade Boy
    3. Kimi Ga nozomu Eien
    4. Love Hina
    5. Onegai Teacher
    6.Ayashi No ceres
    7. Gravatation <-- Yaoi but really kawaii ^^v
    8. Kareshi kanojou No Jijou
    9. Da Capo
    10. Ai Yori Aoshi

Well ofcourse this list is changeable by time ^^

Junior Member Nikuman is on a distinguished road Nikuman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2007 01:53 AM
    Threads

Default ***my Suggestions***

Heres my list of suggestions that i love and if you like any one of these you might find the others pleasing too
    • Ah My Goddess -10 WATCH IT!
    • Oh My Goddes (OVA) -10 Very very good
    • Ah My Goddess (MOVIE) -8.5 thought it was ok...
    • Chobits -10 WATCH IT!
    • Love Hina -9 Very good but some don't like it
    • Kanon -8.5 Just started so i guess its ok
    • Maburaho -8 Watch it if you have nothing else
    • Onegai Teacher -9.5 Recommend to watch
    • Onegai Twins -9 Recommend to watch
    • Ai Yori Aoshi -8 Good
    • Kiminozo -7 didn't like it that much, saw it when I was little so you can see why lol but its very dramatic, betrayls, etc.
    • Midori No Hibi -8 Good
    • Steel Angel Kurumi (1st) -8 Would not recommend 2nd season you'll see why
    • Fruits Basket -9 pretty good i guess
    • Da Capo -7.5 not bad
    • Rurouni Kenshin -10 Highly recommend and the OVA
    • Inuyasha -9.5 Very good
    • DNangel -7.5 ...meh
    • Shuffle -9 Recommend, very good

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

Member lilly belle is infamous around these parts lilly belle is infamous around these parts lilly belle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 06:58 PM
    Threads

I think Ouran High School Host Club has some romance in it
    Lilly Belle

Senior Member 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8 is a splendid one to behold 8-destiny-8's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2011 08:31 PM
    Threads

Fushigi Yuugi (10) absolutely amazing story, lovable characters, and it got me addicted, it was all i could think about at one point!! lol. it's very romantic, you'll like it.
    Ai Yori Aoshi (9) it's so cute and sweet! it truly is very romantic.
    Ayashi No Ceres (8) It was ok, I didn't like it as much as I liked Fushigi Yuugi, though many people like Ceres better than FY. it's good, again a great story by Yuu Watase.
    Fruits Basket (9) incredibly sweet! you'll learn a lot from this anime, and the characters are lovable. it's unforgettable!
    Love Hina (6) more of a comedy than romance. not a lot of romantic stuff going on here. the constant overreactions and hitting really annoyed me though. but still, it's cute.
    Chobits (6) sweet, but if you really think about the circumstances in the anime, a robot and a human being falling in love, well, it's a bit disturbing. but if you look past that, then you'll find this anime quite romantic.

Closed Thread

Thread Information