AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did you dislike dbgt as much as everyone else I know did?

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2014 04:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Default Did you dislike dbgt as much as everyone else I know did?

Everytime I talk too others that like the dragon ball series, they always talk so negative about the show ande call it a dissapointment. Now I agree, the show wasn't all so good but it did give us some closure to the story.

Now I ask, do you dislike dragon ball gt or do you accept it like the first two series and could care less about the ratings it gets?
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 09:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Yes,it did not even have as good action,as in Z.

Simon Says...Die!!! Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2011 01:32 PM
    Threads

it wasen't as good but it wasen't that bad. we got to see ssj4 and the super oozaru it was kind of like dragonball the way they had to search for dragonballs unlike dbz where as when they looked they just found them without any obsticles except on 1 or 2 occasions.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z was the ultimate anime of many people's childhoods. Dragon Ball GT came a long time afterwords and it was no where as great as the first 2, but it wasn't absolutely atrocious either. It was very short and it wasn't as interesting, and if I wanted to watch more child Goku I would be watching Dragon Ball. What I did like about it was Pan. If it wasn't for her, I don't think I'd even bother with DBGT.

Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaa!!! Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Dragon Fan Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2010 03:15 PM
    Threads

Well, yea..I do, obviously..Dragonballgt...absolutely hateful..why the hell is everyone so goofy...I suppose Dragon z is a shonen anime so why is dbgt..a kiddy grade cartoon..???

Why does every character look so unlike themselves?

Why is Gohan such a big jerk?

Why is Videl not funny at all?

The characters should have grown up but I guess they have got even more immature....
    Next, why is every main character put to supporting..and when Goten and Trunks were supposed to protect the earth (that's Goku said when he left to train Uub), then, why does Pan accompany Goku and Trunks for the adventure.

Why do they have to show Goku as a little brat...I would have loved it if he were older...I mean they could have some other storyline..this one is hopeless!

Why is Uub not given any importance?

Why does Vegeta want some other person to go to fight? How does Vegeta become so fatherly toward Trunks?

Why does Trunks behave like a clown when he is supposed to be 28?
    Why does Goten spend his time flirting girls when he supposed to be 27?

Why do Goten and Gohan have to fight..I mean the two cute brothers...uhh..no..not fair!

Why did they put such a full stop to the story..I mean..such..a sad ending...Piccolo=hell....????..not fair..Goku=shenron????

I hate it!!!!
    Last edited by Stripes; 01-25-2010 at 12:27 PM.

Junior Member NYanimefan23 is infamous around these parts NYanimefan23 is infamous around these parts NYanimefan23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2010 10:58 AM
    Threads

Well DBGT wasn't as good because the DB creator had no say in it. I wasn't too impressed with the child Goku and the plot was weak. I didn't like SSJ4, the ending was stupid.

Junior Member colby is on a distinguished road colby's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2010 06:48 AM
    Threads

I love DBZ! It starts out slow in the Saiyan Saga but then as it gets into the Namek Saga and the Frieza Saga it just sucks you into the plot. Then when Goku finally became a Super Saiyan it was amazing! The more background episodes and movies you see the better it gets. It's perfect how it gradually goes into the GT series too. I mean come on Gogeta SS4 a combination of the 2 strongest fighters in the universe! Gotta love it!

Junior Member Isaac. is a splendid one to behold Isaac. is a splendid one to behold Isaac. is a splendid one to behold Isaac. is a splendid one to behold Isaac. is a splendid one to behold Isaac. is a splendid one to behold Isaac.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2010 02:52 PM
    Threads

I didn't really enjoy it that much, but I felt something at the end when all a slideshow of all the villains fought throughout the series was shown, and then Goku leaves for good. It made me want to watch the whole series over again

Member devildemon is on a distinguished road devildemon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2010 10:36 AM
    Threads

the only good thing in dragon ball gt is the new level if super saiyan and their fusion, nothing else... generally for me it was kinda boring...

Senior Member Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2014 07:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It wasnt bad but compared to the others it could have been better.

Senior Member Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 08:48 PM
    Threads

If a war broke out between the continuities of Dragon Ball Z and Dragonball GT, Dragon Ball Z would win easier than killing an earwig with a sledgehammer.

Junior Member Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san?'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 03:15 PM
    Threads

Eh. It definately wasn't as good as Dragonball and Dragonball Z but it did made the characters and combos in the games better! Haha

Senior Member Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2010 05:23 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Did you dislike dbgt as much as everyone else I know did?

I didn't enjoy it, that's for sure. But not as much as everyone else. And even if you hated it, you have to admit, it made the games a lot more enjoyable. At least with the characters and custom movesets.

Tireless Wanderer Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2012 12:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tsukuyomi00

GT was trash, Pan made it freaking unbearable but I keep on watching cause I'm a true DB fan. Too much blabbing of the freaking mouth and not enough action. It was a fail attempt at a storyline, I understand they wanted to add more aspects to the show but they shouldve just stuck with what they knew, epic asswhuppings and ground shaking nuclear size explosions. I did enjoy the fusion of Goku and Vegeta. Wouldve been nice to see Gotenks again...Oh well. Plus the great Akira Toriyama didnt have a say in it.
    A sig made by Hikarin. Very uber, thanks a lot.

Bottom sig by blueangel06661. Thank you very much.

Junior Member Thracian has a reputation beyond repute Thracian has a reputation beyond repute Thracian has a reputation beyond repute Thracian has a reputation beyond repute Thracian has a reputation beyond repute Thracian has a reputation beyond repute Thracian has a reputation beyond repute Thracian has a reputation beyond repute Thracian has a reputation beyond repute Thracian has a reputation beyond repute Thracian has a reputation beyond repute Thracian's Avatar
    Gil
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2010 11:14 AM
    Threads

The first 20-25 episodes were absolutely awful in my opinion. But because of my respect for DBZ i continued watching and after that i think GT picked up the ball. It did have it's moments.

However , Pan was sooo annoying.I wished some one would just blow her face off the whol
    e time
    Don't take life too seriously
    No one gets out alive anyway

Member HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2010 12:58 PM
    Threads

Dragon ball GT was better than Z or the original

Haters will hate.

Junior Member Starkiller is on a distinguished road Starkiller's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2010 07:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitomon View Post
    If a war broke out between the continuities of Dragon Ball Z and Dragonball GT, Dragon Ball Z would win easier than killing an earwig with a sledgehammer.

GT made Goku look soooo weak.

I mean, SSJ4 getting cut by glass, wtf!?
    Last edited by Starkiller; 10-31-2010 at 07:09 PM.

Member BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii has a reputation beyond repute BlueKawaii's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2010 07:06 AM
    Threads

Dragonball GT was good, but was a disappointment compared to Dragonball Z. Everything comes out in the open too fast without giving you the suspense. Like one of the above comments said, in DBZ the show started out slow showing you everything that happened over the time. The training for the Saiyans was well done because it showed all the improvements of their fighting skills. Same with the Frieza saga, every single detail was accounted for, while in GT it just didn't have enough information, plus Goku only goes SSJ3 like 2 times which is my favorite transformation.

Gotta love Fire Emblem.

Senior Member Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2012 02:51 AM
    Most likely some where eating an orange or drinking Dr Pepper.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Face it, GT can never end up to Z itself. But it was okay, I guess. >_>
    you're horribly facinating.

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2014 04:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Quote Originally Posted by HumanoidTyphoon View Post

Haters will hate.
    Interesting. Were you around when Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z were on tv in 2001? It was pretty big and I rarely see people calling GT better. Usually the only ones that think GT is better are the ones who weren't growing up with the original two, and even then I rarely see comments that GT is better. How is it better? May you explain?
    Last edited by Yoko Littner; 11-03-2010 at 09:40 AM.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2014 09:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SalamanderKnight Steam ID: Kaitou-Kid

Dragonball GT is non-canon, and it has OVER 9000 plotholes.

Dragonball GT should never come to question, it just sucks.

YT: | GameEmpireHD | KaitouVG | ShonenGameZ |
    Co-Founder of ShonenGameZ.com | Scan Translations & More!

| PSN: SalamanderKnight | NNID: GameEmpireHD (US) KaitouVG (JP) |
    | Steam: Kaitou-Kid | Origin: GameEmpireHD |
    | 3DS FC: 5258 - 0235 - 2295 |

Tireless Wanderer Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2012 12:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tsukuyomi00

Quote Originally Posted by HumanoidTyphoon View Post

Haters will hate.
    Are you high? Or are you like 5 years old or have the brain capacity of a 5 year old?
    A sig made by Hikarin. Very uber, thanks a lot.

Bottom sig by blueangel06661. Thank you very much.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information