AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you make of Ishin Kurusaki?

Member Le_Jardinier is on a distinguished road Le_Jardinier's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2010 07:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What do you make of Ishin Kurusaki?

I've read so many forum so far but none mentioned the slightest thing this strange shinigami and what's more disturbing is the fact that he is of captain class. I would like to know his history with the soul society.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ShinigamiIsshin.jpg‎
Views:	51
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	27514  

Senior Member unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads

i get the feeling that we are not going to hear anything else about it.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

maybe they will do something at a later date

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It would just be twisted if Ishin Kurusaki (The chosen one) came and saved the day against Aizen Sosuke just like with Ishida and his dad (The chsen Quincy)

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't want to know, it might spoil something. I think he'll wind up being a trump card later on in the show.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now that I think of it, they neverr revealed the identity of the ex 11th squad captain (the one that Kempachi supposedly killed). What if it was Ishin Kurusaki, that would explain how he lsot his powers and made it to the real world. Don't you think?

Member viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko has a reputation beyond repute viruko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 03:52 PM
    Threads

I agree with Cobra Commander, definitely a trump card. To be honest, I don't actually think Kubo has actually thought that much about Ishin's shinigami origins yet. I think he was just using him at that point as a way of explaining the Kurosaki family's unusually high level of spirit energy

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm just glad he's not a villain, or this show would be way too much like Star Wars.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Can't judge him yet,he has not had enough Screentime.

Member ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??! has a reputation beyond repute ee ja nai ka??!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 12:02 PM
    Threads

haha i complete forgot abt this! when i read the thread title i was like, "who the hell is ishin??"

but i agree with above posts, i think hell def come out of the woodwork at a later time to save the day.

just like he did the frst time with the grand fisher
    Last edited by ee ja nai ka??!; 02-02-2010 at 10:10 PM.

Junior Member EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2010 02:25 PM
    Threads

I thought it was extremely interesting when they revealed he was shinigami! Not just that but that he was at captain level as well. I hope to see more of him in later episodes!

Member Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 02:09 AM
    Threads

That he is a powerful character. And I would like to see him in action so more in the future. Which I imagine will happen, when need be of course.
    Made by:ladygt93

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 07:31 AM
    Threads

Well Bleach haven't stop to produce more episodes?
    Then it won't be sure if there's a even greater source of evilness. :3
    Heeey!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So he finally decides to show up, hummmm intersting. Lets see what happens next ...???

Senior Member TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2011 03:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Pretender View Post
    Well Bleach haven't stop to produce more episodes?
    Then it won't be sure if there's a even greater source of evilness. :3
    I thought the greater evilness after Aizen would be from the underworld it showed the hollow that fought Chad and Ichigo went to. Either that or Ukitake is the greater evil.
    Ishin just doesn't seem to be the type of person to turn out to be evil, then again Aizen didn't either to begin with.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

^^Still working on list, not every anime I has seen has been added yet.

"Why should people trust me? They don't have any reason to, yet. Distrust is human nature. Distrust creates doubt and doubt causes people to miss judge the intention of others. But people can change, can't they?"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

True say. Bleach is like tales of the unexpected, you'll never guess what's gonna happed next.

Member Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2010 10:53 AM
    Threads

Aaahhh ~
    I love Isshin. :3
    I wonder if his wife Masaki was a shiningami also. o__0

☆ Ciel Phantomhive ☆

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information