AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black Wings: Dragons of Balance

Member Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2010 02:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Black Wings: Dragons of Balance

Black Wings: Dragons of Balance

It's been a long time sinds i Last gazed over the Planes like this, back home... brings back memory's.
    it has been a long time ago sinds i left earth, over 28 years, altho for me... thats pretty short.
    The federation finally declared that the planet was Safe, after over 20 years of constant war between the United American States and the EurAzian Alliance.
    Drinking the Finest wine while in The Shuttle back home, The sewardesses are nice too me, but thats what they do, aspecially too those in first class.
    They are too Young too understand Real war, all Safe living on Adiera, The Capital of the Great Star Republic.
    They don't need War either, They just do Witch hunts.
    Vampires and Dragons, thats there Main Target...
    Vampires are almost Gone, just a Few Living among Humans. those that Adapted, Those that Live with The Sunlight.
    Dragons got even a Harder Time, they where The Gaurdians of Humans, Protectors of the Universe,
    Yet even they Are hunted, Humans seek there Foes in the Worst Kind.

As we start our Landing Approach the Flight Attendant Tells us too Fasten our seatbelts and Prepare for landing,
    Then there will be The Checkup, any Terrorists will be found out, They Say terrorists, but they mean anything that isn't human.
    Tho i know they won't find me out. i've done this Countless times, would be Shamefull if they did, but even if...i will get away.
    like i alway's do. no human ever found me out in a Thousand years,
    and it will be over ten thousand more before they do.
    and i will adapt, i alway's do...

i'm a History teacher i told them,
    and it's True...partially, i've been through history...
    seen it all happen... step...by...step...

End of Part 1.

Member Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk has much to be proud of Shadow-Hawk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2010 02:49 AM
    Threads

Chapter 2:
    The Story begins..
    Chapter Name: "LandScape"
    Comming Out Tuesday; 26th of Januari...

Junior Member Micheal Hilton is on a distinguished road Micheal Hilton's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:15 AM
    Threads

Ludicolo may serve you better than Blissey in a tournament. Ludicolo's main weakness is Poison, which is not a prevalent move typing in standard Uber/OU battles save for the odd Crobat or Gengar which may come with Sludge Bomb.

Mewtwo - This will be a big surprise when put out onto the field. Not many people will be expecting a Physical Sweeper. I'd also like to suggest the Expert Belt.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information