AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My drawings :S

Junior Member Coose is on a distinguished road Coose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2009 05:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My drawings :S

Gaara

Bakura

Ken

Sasuke
    Last edited by Coose; 12-20-2009 at 04:21 AM.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Nicely done. Just please avoid lined paper! It takes away from some very nice drawings.

Junior Member mariko_511 has a spectacular aura about mariko_511 has a spectacular aura about mariko_511's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 11:54 PM
    Threads

I can see you're a Naruto fan. :P I really like the Sasuke drawing. The expression fits him so well. I agree about the lined paper. Try to avoid that.

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

On the contrary, my friend, lined paper is very good!

It helps you improve a lot. Due to the lines you can easily measure where the eyes, nose, mouth etc will be and you can plan your face a lot better. To practise, definitely use lined paper if you're not that good yet. Not, that I'm sayng you're bad. xD
    On the contrary, my friend, you drawings look superb.
    Allow me to elaborate:

Your Gaara drawing:
    The eyes are too small, you should make them bigger. The thing that we recognize most about Gaara are his eyes, so don't be afraid to make them a bit bigger.
    The chin is a bit too far to the right, but aside from that, the facial structure is good. The cheeks are on the right height, nicely curved and well placed.
    The neck to shoulder transition was done fabulously. You have a nose for this! A lot of beginning artists unfortunately fail with this, but yours is not that bad, actually.

Bakura:
    The hair is a mess, but who can blame you? Bakura has messy and hard to draw hair. You've made a nice attempt though. His neck is a bit too long and too muscular for my taste and compared to the original one, but this is your interpretation, so it's fine.
    The face however is a bit too stretched out, but again, it's your interpretation, so it's fine.
    However his cheekline is a bit too sharp. You should point it down a bit, because now his face is too sharp and it gives a a pretty unprofessional look to it.

Ken:
    The Ken drawing is unfortunately the one that's the least best. The eyes are a tad too small, the pupils are looking in 2 different directions (I think?). The hair however is simple, but nice. The facial structure is pointed out correctly too.

Sasuke:
    This in my opinion is the best of the 4. The face is nicely constructed and it looks 'right'. The eyes aren't too small or too big, his facial expression suits him and the hair is done nicely. Also, the neck to shoulder transition is nicely done here too.

I'm not going to rate your drawings, but I must say there is room for improvement. Not that you suck, you're a good drawer as it is. Just keep on drawing and you'll find yourself becoming even better. Have you tried using a tutorial?
    Not everything is black and white like that.

Junior Member samuel1278 is on a distinguished road samuel1278's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2010 11:06 PM
    Threads

I like your drawings.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Great drawings

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Closed Thread

Thread Information