AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: outfits

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 10:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default outfits

I named it this for different reassons but my main one is does anyone know how or where I can get/make a wig

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 11:09 AM
    Threads

Malls (but that is still a long shot), ebay...

It is quite difficult to find someone here who knows 'where'. 'Where' could be anywhere. I, for example, am from the Philippines and I certainly know stores that sell wigs, but telling someone who lives in Anchorage to go to THAT place just wouldn't sound right, right?

You live in the 'dragon village', that makes it even more difficult. If you could at least tell us where you're really located then someone who happens to live close in your area just might know a place or two where wigs are sold - making things more easier for you.

And oh, Google is your friend.
    Last edited by The Grey Crane; 12-11-2009 at 01:53 AM.

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

in omaha

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

well if your looking for a wig that's not high quality or anything special is there maybe some sort of 99 cents store that sells them?

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Junior Member JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2010 03:50 PM
    Threads

You can always find specialized stores that carries wigs. If you do a google search for wig store around your area most chances are that they are in strip malls or plaza's.

Ebay is probably the best choice for anime stylized wigs. I've gotten numerous wigs from ebay for a good deal. It's not bad especially if you're looking for something specific. I've heard that DNA wigs is one of the best stores.

Cosworx is a wig store online from cosplay.com's website. I know many cosplayers go there for a good handful of wigs. They are known to ship for a while so be sure to order really early because they don't do rush shipping.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

problem with ebay. I have never used and have no idea what to do or how to pay

Junior Member JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni has a reputation beyond repute JapanAni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2010 03:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by goddragon View Post
    problem with ebay. I have never used and have no idea what to do or how to pay
    ebay is very simple you have choices of buy now option on a lot of wigs. Also it's much cheaper than going to a mall that sells wigs for 10x the amount you would pay for online.

You'll see that a lot of shops are based in HK (the fibers for the hair are usually high quality similar to the Japnese wigs.)

If you have a credit card you can pay through paypal which is free to sign up.

I have a credit/debit card myself so I usually just pay online most ebay accounts require paypal.

I'm not sure if other places will accept other payments online wise. It's your best bet.

Closed Thread

Thread Information