AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Where can I find ANYTHING about this anime?!

Member TheAgentD is on a distinguished road TheAgentD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2011 08:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Where can I find ANYTHING about this anime?!

For the first time in my life, Google has failed me!!! T_T I read some Yahoo response to someone requesting good animes, and the answer was:
    "Boku no Katsu Seni Kanojo no"
    which apparently means
    "My life without her...".

The only thing at ALL I can find about this anime is this: http://anime.mikomi.org/series/1706.html
    I'm not asking for anything illegal, just a review or even a mention of it anywhere! I would guess I have the wrong name or something...

Senior Member Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze has a reputation beyond repute Shwayze's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 07:41 PM
    Threads

The plot of the show sounds interesting... But I dont think it exist. If you are that desperate, try emailing that person that made that post on Yahoo.
    Last edited by Shwayze; 01-14-2010 at 05:03 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

God bless internet history! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9134800AAUgqtF
    To bad it didn't help at all! T_T I'll try to mail the guy tomorrow, gotta get a yahoo-acc first... >.> IT HAS TO EXISTS!!! I can't imagine anyone posting a description for an anime without it existing and put that much work into coming up with plot and name! Or someone's going to have it. Elfen Lied style.
    If you are that desperate, try emailing that person that made that post on Yahoo.
    Yes. Yes, I am.

Junior Member animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2010 09:46 PM
    Threads

maybe go on mangafox.com and then type that name down in the search box and it'll lead u to a selection of mangas, click on the manga you want and it has a forum about it, cuz you know how it is, the manga comes first than the anime

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nothing. It most likely doesn't exist. No response from the Yahoo girl, but what can you expect? The question was two years old, and the answerers account was apparently a "backup account", whatever that means. I'm over it, I think (Lemon Angel Project helps).

Closed Thread

Thread Information