AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Help identifying an anime

Junior Member ntpsv is on a distinguished road ntpsv's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2010 01:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Help identifying an anime

Hello,

Today a memory popped in to my head of an anime that I saw maybe five or six years ago, one that I really enjoyed at the time. I don't know anything about it, or even what it's called. The only thing I can remember is a scene or two. I think the only helpful thing I can provide is the vivid picture of a light-sword that was popular among the characters, and of a glass computer-like surface that floated in the air in front of some woman. I know this is super vague, but I'm hoping that these visuals will make someone who knows the show to recognize it and tell me the name.

This light sword is something that a couple characters have, and I guess are not limited to one color (all I remember is green and orange). A ball of light appears in their hand, they squeeze it with a fist, and then a small ball appears above their thumb and index finger, and the sword continues out from that.

I'm sorry if this is too vague, but I'm just hoping that someone will recognize it.

Thanks a whole lot to anyone who takes that time to try to help me out.

The MAN La La La j00! Handcuffs has a reputation beyond repute Handcuffs has a reputation beyond repute Handcuffs has a reputation beyond repute Handcuffs has a reputation beyond repute Handcuffs has a reputation beyond repute Handcuffs has a reputation beyond repute Handcuffs has a reputation beyond repute Handcuffs has a reputation beyond repute Handcuffs has a reputation beyond repute Handcuffs has a reputation beyond repute Handcuffs has a reputation beyond repute Handcuffs's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 08:15 PM
    Threads

Wow, Sorry I have no idea.
    Maybe ask some of your irl friends?

Because That didn't remind me of
    nothing
    it really is way too vague.

Sorry, sweetie.

{Je t'aimerais pour toujours.}

Senior Member MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2011 06:03 AM
    Threads

Mainly based on the sword here, and forgive me if I'm wrong... but maybe Magic Knight Rayearth?

Closed Thread

Thread Information