Battle of the Month December/January Phase 3 Theme
Do you have one? I hope you do, because the theme is Movies. Best of luck!
1) The signature must not be larger than "500x200" and no smaller than “350x80”. Any signature over the limit in either direction will be disqualified.
2) Animation may be used provided its size does not exceed 1MB
3) Check with Serated if you are unsure about "appropriate content" for this contest (E.G. no ‘H’ based images or anything too ecchi)
4) All entries MUST be in by 19:00 GMT (non-adjusted) Monday, January 18th, 2009
5) All entries MUST be have “Animegalleries.net” on your entry signature. Entries that do not have this will NOT be part of the competition unless edited.
6) By entering, you are giving ‘Animegalleries.net’ irrevocable right to use your entry through site promotion and so on (Artists will still be credited).
1) You are only allowed to enter a signature that has been created by YOU and has not been used in any other competition or posted anywhere else on the internet. The signature should be made specifically for use only in that week's competition. Participants are entitled to submit ONE signature per competition. Any entry that has been ripped/stolen will be immediately disqualified. ONLY THE 16 PEOPLE WHO SIGNED UP FOR THE BOTM MY ENTER THIS CONTEST!!!
2) All comments regarding the Battle of the Month competition should be made in the Theme Topic. Should you have any concerns or queries after the topic closure please contact Serated.
3) You are responsible for your entries arriving to Serated. Serated is not responsible for your entry not following any of the above rules or not following the theme. Your entry will be deleted without notification, so it is always good to double check your entry.
All entries and participants must abide by the aforementioned rules otherwise risk having their entry disqualified (incl. late or do not follow criteria of the theme).
All entries must be PMed to Serated by January 18th, all entries sent after will not be entered. Please label your message ‘BOTM Entry.’