AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 197 FirstFirst ... 48 88 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 108 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Glaudio gritted his teeth and tried to hide the pain as he said gruffly to Jessica "do whatever you want with it, it just needs to be movable".

He was grateful to her for her help but he knew that he'd have to get moving soon, determination to leave the island continued to block out any other thoughts for the present. If he could get off the island then maybe he could alert help if there was any to get.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@oona and Yokokuwabara

OOC: Normally I handle interatictions with threats and the dead and the like, but I'll let you freeform this one.

-----------------

@Kirako and Jimmy

Kayl looks over his should as he thinks to the group.

<No, I'm afraid I didn't learn anything from your books. Granted I can't read your markings, but even to my eyes I couldn't pick up anything in particular, only the shapes on the table seem to be potent, and I don't quite understand that. >

But than he turns back to Jenny

<But this I recognize, she's gained mana somehow. And I think it might be enough to do something with. Yes, we might be able to do something with her>

At this Jenny speaks up.

"Hey, I'm right here! Quit talking about me like I'm not in the room! " She looks at Kaname and Jimmy

"Who is this guy anyway?"

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo regain her consciousness and took a look around. Seeing some old faces and new. A few seconds later she realized that she has no memory off what's just happen. Calmly she says "So what did i miss? and who are you?" as she turns her head to Shizuka.

Images start to fade into Royo's head,"What in the?" slightly confused on what happening. Seeing a man at village grass huts with people that look like and are dressed like him. They're around a pond ringed by stones, some of them with markings of them. "Who are they? What is this place? And why does it feel strangely nice and warm?" These we're the only thoughts that went though her head. Another vision creped into her head. This time it was the pond out at the clearing, it looks like the same one, although the village is completely gone and the pond is grown over. Tho it felt kinda nice. As the visions fade, Royo felt like her mind wasn't where it should be. "Whoa..." stunned by this vision even tho she hasn't got the faintest clue of what it meant.

OOC: Sorry if i haven't post in a while and i hope this was okay.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: It's been a while but please bear with me

Saizo had only thought of protecting Nathan since he's the only one who can patch them up if need be. He had at least 15 shuriken left, a tanto covered in blood, and a bone sword given to him by Daniel. He was in deep thought until he saw a group of undead heading their way.
    " Nathan, let's run!!!" Saizo said as he threw five shuriken at the dead, " We have to keep moving until we can get enough distance from them."
    He kept looking behind Nathan to see if they were getting farther away from them but it seemed like they couldn't catch up to them but Saizo and Nathan couldn't get away.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan had been a bit lost in thought until this ambush had begun, the adrenaline rushing through him caused the only thoughts to go through his mind to be survival. He took the first chance he got to make his escape from danger, he followed a young man from his group who had some pretty bad wounds earlier but Nathan knew this was no time to pick at things like this. The fact was that they were going the same way and he should just be glad he wasn't left on his own to fend off these things. Nathan tried to pay little attention to them as he ran but he kept going through different situations as he gripped his bag tightly. He was fully stocked and had years of knowledge on his side and that was about all he could think of at this point.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

ALIKA

Everything was a little weirdly calm.

He smiled painfully at Fee's calming words, and soon he felt himself slipping again into unconsciousness. Unconsciousness is weird. It's not at all like sleep. But who knows? Maybe it was exactly like sleep, he just didn't remember it after waking up. Maybe when he wakes up again from his unconsciousness he wouldn't remember what he was seeing now.

It was just... he didn't expect him being unconscious would be like this. Everything is so vivid, bright, colorful. A vast difference from what the 'real' world was like. But who knew which was real anymore? Bright sunny flowers, or dark gloomy, zombie filled world? Who was he to decide which was real or not? Definitely not him. So for a minute he just sat there in the field of green grass. Grass so clear, the dew so bright.

But soon, he felt himself even slipping away from that reality to meet another one.

A little darker and gloomier one than the one he had left for the bright one. But still different. This reality seemed to have no screaming. It was just silent. Silent. Black. He should feel calm, but it didn't feel right. He felt more scared than ever. Then he heard her voice.

"You left me"

Then everything went black.

In the real world, he moaned a little, in pain.

Physical or emotional? Now that was the question.

MICHAEL

"Blah, blah, blah."

The screaming stopped, but the smell of burnt blood and skin is still too strong for him to handle going back in there again. He didn't know why he couldn't take it. Outside there were much more smells of rotting flesh and blood and skin, and it should be more than what was happening inside... But those smells he can pretend were not really true, because he couldn't really see it.

Seeing Alika up close and personal, with blood and fire and skin, he can't pretend that wasn't happening.

"This is officially the worst vacation ever conceived by man," He said out loud, not for the first time, and definitely not the last.
    Last edited by janajee; 01-18-2011 at 02:18 AM. Reason: forgot a word. Hahahah
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Another of those visions but this time it was different it felt warm and pleasant maybe just may be going back there may help Mia in any event it would be worth a shot. I'm no expert and may not be confident with ghost trying to kill me and the people I have met I look at the way we came it cover with object that the ghost had decided to throw at us while we were running from it.

"I don't know if this is the right thing to do or not but I think returning to were we first met Shizuka and the ghost might help if that vision is true that is. I'll need the rest of you to help if you don't mind and I think we should be wary of ghost from now on they don't seems all that friendly to us of the living well not all of them that is." I start walking back the way we came when we were running Rei was following it was up to the others as to what they do. I'm more focused on what happen to Mia and the ghost did she kill it or just temporally destroy it and what's with the burning pendent now that is just a new level of weird going on.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ignatius watched the man slowly approach Alexandria. "Watch out!" Ignatius took the pipe in his hand and smashed the zombie in the head with it. It fell down for a sec, but started to get back up. Ignatius ran infront of Alexandria, hit the zombie in the head again, picked him up with all of his might, then ran him back to the hook. He threw the zombie down with his head being skewered of the hook. Ignatius panted for a few seconds, then turned around to Alexandria. "We need to be more careful. That could have been really bad."
    Last edited by brolyx74; 01-18-2011 at 12:42 PM.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi heard something in the distance and began to growl deeply. She couldnt tell what it was but she knew she didn't like it. She stared in the direction of the sound growling and glaring at whatever or whoever is coming this way.

Seriously ._.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee flinched slightly before squeezing her eyes closed. She breathed out slowly before opening her eyes. "Here we go," she whispered, sticking the metal back into the flame. It almost made her sick to have to do it again. "You can go ahead and stop freezing. I'm about to... burn him again." She slowly withdrew the metal, breathing deeply as she moved it closer to the wound. She carefully peered around inside of it, determining what all was left to be burned before she was done.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Laying low and unseen, under some shrubs a young woman held her breath as the events unfolded before her, unsure of if she should intervene and assist the two young males or not. Best I see what else happens.. She thought while she observed from her hidden spot.

She'd been wandering the woods for precisely two dark covered days, now coming into the third, yet she arrived on the island four days ago. After the first night, which was rather ordinary... For the most part anyway, until the resort was attacked by strange men. Being able to escape , she fled to the woods from what she gathered so have a lot of other people.

Phoenix was lucky enough to stay out of trouble, yet looks like her streak was about to take a drastic change, cursing under her breath she clutched the hilt of her sword tightly within her left hand and lunged forward out from the shrubbery, her clothes slightly damp and soiled from the dirt. Her long legs sprinted silently after the group of these creatures that were chasing after the two young men. Within a few moments she reached the rear of them, taking one long stride while she swung her left arm out, at the precise moment of when she came within striking distance, Phoenix pulled her sword around lashing across the back of the creatures legs, hoping this would either bring stop it or at least slow the thing down. Without waiting to find out what the outcome of her first attack, she darted to the next one closest to her, and again striking at its legs hoping this attack connects.
    Last edited by Armageddon; 01-18-2011 at 09:45 PM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@armaggeddon, Machine, and Rogue

OOC: Clever coming in from behind.

The dead keep moving as they hit the ground, however without legs they don't move so fast. They had been moving fast, but shurican in their legs had been slowing down allowing Phoenix to close with them.

There are still four dead left, two with heavy branches and two with ktchen knives three are wearing nice suits, and one of the ones with a knife is a lady in a now torn evening gown. They turn and rush at the closer Phoenix.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo noticed a woman appear from behind the zombies and attack them. She had to be an ally since she attacked them. They turned and suddenly rushed after her but Saizo wouldn't let her be outnumbered.
    " Hold on, here I come!" Saizo said turning around to help the girl, " I'll slow them down for you."
    Saizo threw eight shuriken at the four zombies and each one landed in their intended target. He unsheathed his tanto and bone sword and joined the woman to defeat the zombies.
    " I got your back." Saizo said slicing through one of the zombies legs.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Rogue, Machine and armageddon

OOC: Decidedto dice this

Saizo disables one of the dead, swiftly. Unfortunitly the ground gives way under his foot as he steps on an old root, giving one of the dead with a club the opening to swat him twick, leaving him winded on the ground.

The dead with knives move in on Phonix

OOC: For all the dice were mean to Rogue they were nice to the new girl, she takes them both out, but she can describe that as she likes. The lesson here is that even if you're much more potent than the dead, sometimes the dice are mean if you keep fighting. And no, I didn't just GM this up to be nice to the new girl. I actually rolled 'em.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-18-2011 at 11:21 PM.

Senior Member Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pheonix heard one of the males coming to her aid, though she kept her attention to the coming in to attack towards her. Again, she charged forward to meet them each swing she made connecting with each of the two creatures' knee caps, the sword slicing though tendons and bone. She pivoted to face the remaining one standing, who had kicked the man down. Now you... She thought, breathing heavily as she took four light step towards it, her swords' tip just resting on the soil. She waited for the creature's first move, wanting to draw it away from the fallen man and towards her in hopes to disable it and provide a chance to get them away.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(karma used from my pool)
    Nathan noticing his companion falling back finally noticed the woman being approached by their previous pursuers. He heaved a sigh and rose his hand to his head as he said to himself "Things just keep getting better and better don't they?" in a sarcastic tone. He then seemingly coming to a decision began to approach the dead making as little sound as he could. He goes to the dead woman as quietly as possible and breaks her elbow and in the small time when her grip loosens takes the knife from her hand and attempts to damage one of her legs.
    Last edited by Sr Machinehead; 01-19-2011 at 01:50 PM. Reason: consistency

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@rogue, machine, and Armaggeddon
    EDIT: Phonix actually got hit by the dead facing her origionally, but Machineposted while I was writing, so he manages to get her out of that, it's an attack from behind and even with Nathan it works out well enough without Karma.

Nathan's attack from behind doesn't seem to cause the dead any pain, however it does give Phonix more of an opening than she needed as she lops off its head. It keeps struggling but Nathan throws it down.

Other dead are crawling toward the group.

OOC: As the rest are mostly disabled you can finish them at leisure if you guys wish. That's all the dead in the area so you're free to RP for the moment. Saizo didn't really pick up any injuries, though some disenfectant would be a good thing, and a cold compress would feel good. If the dead are disabled enough he could get his shuris back.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-19-2011 at 12:13 AM.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan continues towards the others but finds the dead furthest behind, gets a good running start, and attempts to jump on the back or head of the dead. He may not weigh too much but he knows that if these things are effected by weapons he might just be able to kill them with a few stomps. Nathan continues from landing to stomp on the creatures neck and head a few times to try to either destroy the brain or cut off connection to it by breaking the parts of the spine that go through it's neck.
    Last edited by Sr Machinehead; 01-19-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Set made by me

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Phoenix quivered at the unexpected strike, sending her a few steps back; instinctively she stabbed her sword into the ground, utilizing it as a lever to keep her upright. She shook off the surprise sensing the movement behind her, ignoring the slight ache in her gut; Phoenix spun 180 degrees to find the rest of them crawling towards them.

She watched them for a moment, then proceeded to behead the one a foot away from her "Ah...huh... Do we burn them? Or..." She spoke with a slight British accent, considering she also spent a lot of time with the British Military. She approached the next man, too sheering his head clean from the shoulders by her sword. She paused to watch the young man, seemingly to be stomping on one of them, "Sir, would you like a hand?" She asked him.
    Last edited by Armageddon; 01-19-2011 at 12:56 AM.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry about that sunny, xD I should've talked about it with you. Won't happen again!

"I.. I am.. so sorry." Alexandria was shaking, she couldn't understand what just happened. She was sure the man was dead before but how did it get to move and start attacking them? Maybe it wasn't gonna attack, maybe he wanted something? Who am I kidding? She tried to shake the thought out of her head, being naive would kill you.

"You think... he's really dead? I mean... what if... what if he gets up... again?" she was trembling with every word she said. It was not like her to be this scared and terrified with things, but this time it was different. What if it killed me? What then? Alexandria may not show much interest in life but she still has hopes, being dead in an instant would've messed up everything she wanted in life. Someone she could be with, friends and may be a family. But with what just happened she decided to pull it together, getting herself killed wouldn't be the smartest thing.

"You're right, we should go. But where?"
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan now noticing the woman approaching him gives a smirk and gives a small hopping motion before putting all his force into both legs and hopped off pushing the creatures face into the ground one last time. Nathan then gave a sort of comical bow as he said "Go right on ahead miss, I doubt that i was doing too much damage to the thing anyways." Nathan may not have been the kind to fight but at this point he was pretty much set on teaching these things a lesson if they thought he would go down without a fight. He also slightly remembered the woman getting hit by one of those things and his doctor inside made him ask "I see you got hit in that scuffle miss, are you okay? i'm a doctor you see and while i'd rather not run out of supplies i can't leave helpful people out in the rain."
    Last edited by Sr Machinehead; 01-19-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Set made by me

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia's Mother held her tight

Mum: You were brave darling, he is where he should be now...

Mia: Mother... Thankyou

Her mother gasped, the warmth suddenly became ice cold.

Mum: Your...

Mia: MOTHER!

She felt as though she was in an empty space, floating maybe... She could see many faces, ones she hadnt seen before, possibly the one of the ghost she had ran at earlier, she couldnt recall.

Mia: Mother?

Voice: She isnt here...

Mia: What?

Voice: She didnt die here, so she isnt here

Mia: Where am i?

Voice: In the wrong place... Open your eyes girl...

Mia: They are...

Voice: open your spirit eyes....

Mia: What?

Voice: You are in a different place, the spirit side.

Mia tried hard to open her eyes more... Suddenly she was back where she was before, though everything seemed hazier, she could see Dante and the other, herself wrapped up... There were other ghosts, loads of them, watching...

Voice: I dont know how you got here and i dont know how you get back... No one living has ever gotten here before...

(OCC sorry to cut it there got some things to do, let me know if you want want me to change the post, i was thinking maybe i should ask about it first)

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Junior Member mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 02:25 PM
    Threads

OOC: I am joining this Rpg as a lv 12 warlock. I hope this is ok.
    BIC: The beast roared down lightning rain from the upper hemisphere. He bellowed great songs of sadness and despair. The man cried out, lost in the rapture and turmoil of the beasts song. A petunia blossomed and out came Warthol. Warthol was a warlock of great pride. He charged with his spear thrusting into the heart of the beast. The beast collapsed. Defeated.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew nodded and took his hand out of Alika. He hoped that Fee knew what she was doing.

"Okay, do what you need to do."

Andrew needed to save Alika...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-19-2011 at 05:13 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Anuket and Yoko

OOC: Don't worry about it. I'll probably PM you when you've moved out of freeform, and can always ask you to change a post. Though if you want to move out of freeform interaction at some point just let me know.

------------

@Hasu, Aedan, Ensifer, Kylesico, and Neolynn

OOC @Hasu: Yeah, that's the sort of thing you might want to discuss with me first. Bear in mind that, especially if you use some karma, you can shift things in the game around or arrange for plans of some sort or other. Though this actually sort of fits.

The ghosts you'd see would be small dark native looking people wearing fairly meager plant based clothing. Both men and women, and of all ages, though older ones are more common. They don't seem to be able to see the living people though, but instead are interacting with each other.

-----------

@ mrblobiscool

OOC: Uh....are you trolling or would you actually like to join the RP?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information