AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 197 FirstFirst ... 47 87 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

(Did I miss us having another PC in the house? I'm confused.)

Jimmy looked up from his tea, trying to give Kaname a reassuring smile. "I'm okay... really." It was a lie, of course, but he didn't want to look weak. Particularly not to a pretty girl. He flinched at the sudden noise from Jane, rising halfway out of the chair and turning, only to relax - slightly - when he sees that it's Kayle. He sank back into the chair.

"What happened? I did something stupid, that's what."

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi looked at the girl who was sitting down and then jumped up to where a woman zombie was hanging from a vine. Struggling. She started to cut the vines as there was a large rock down there. If she lands on that she will surely die. Kimi started with the waist then worked her way down eventually breaking all the vines and killing the zombie in a head first dive to a hard rock. Kimi has a mischievous grin on her face as she watch the zombie fall.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

OOC: I agree, good place for character discussion ^_^; though I have to post and move the aid to the others, Glau's arm and our injuries are more paramount than talk around the front porch haha.
    BIC:

Glass half-smiled, glad to have friends that cared. Answering both Glaudio and Koto, he replied, "Yeah. Just a migraine, those things play for keeps hehe." He lied, but hoped that they'd play along and forget his sickeningly unwanted instability. Taking the flask offered by Glaudio, he took a sizeable swig, then returned it to him. "It does, but not too much. I'm fighting some urges of my own." After shaking down the surprisingly rich, yet strong, rum(evidently he had some tolerance in his past life, it didn't knock him off guard), Glass thanked Glaudio and followed Maria. Looking at the medical supplies, he grabbed some of the open medkits and brought them over to him, hoping someone would take over first-aid. Glass hadn't the slightest clue what to do with most of this, besides improvise.

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

OOC: Do you mean Brenden Jimmy? http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2493344

Kayle stares at Jimmy with great interest (and little care for his personal space).

<Fascinating. Seriously though, what exactly happened in here to here? Don't tell me the rat thing worked. That would simply be unacceptable.>

-------------------------------

@Tigris, Gaz, Xriikox, suzumi, and spawn

OOC: Suzumi's char is the one with the medical skills. While the kits are in no way a portable hospital, if you search around there is about a yard of surgical tubing and stuff for stitching/suturing so reconnecting the torn apart veins is an option. There are also general band aids, gauze, wraps, and plenty of stuff for burns.

Maria seemed quite happy to get out of the house, even with Jonathan keeping his silent watch over her and glass.

She breaths a sigh of relief as the three make it back onto the porch. "Whew, alright, I thought that was going to be worse. "

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

(Nono, I meant Luzifer, I guess... after your last post I was wondering if I'd missed someone.)

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Well this certainly isn't helping. Need a way to make him calm down...

"Calm down Alika, it's going to be okay. Just stay calm and everything will be fine."

But honestly though, 'pineapples, ice, and flying penguins'? What's going on in his mind?
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTheCannon View Post
    (Nono, I meant Luzifer, I guess... after your last post I was wondering if I'd missed someone.)
    OOC: Ah. No, at some point we'd decided that, since it seems he's left the forum completley and permanently that we'd just figure he'd left the building sometime between your first post and when Kirako made the last one prior to that. Easier that way.

---------------------

@Red, Yoko, janajee and LB

OOC: In case anybody was confused by LBs post, unlike the rest of you, he's got a ghostly telepathic ability that lets him get around language barriers. So he would know what Alika was saying.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Jessica let out a breathy gasp as Glass suddenly tackled her. She hadn't expected that.

"Don't mention it," Jessica muttered after him as he hurried over to the others. She wasn't quite sure if he heard her though, as he quickly greeted Glaudio, who presented him with the bottle of rum he has previously offered her.

Jessica watched from a slight distance as Kotonoha rejoined the group and Glass took a hearty gulp of the amber liquid. She only ventured forward when Glass, Maria, and Johnathan returned from the basement with the medical supplies. And after quickly examining the contents of the kits Jessica turned to Glaudio.

"Your right arm has taken some pretty bad damage," Jessica began slowly. "We could tie it off to stop the bleeding, but... If your circulation stops, your arm will, well, die. Which will then lead to amputations and other messy things."

Jessica bit her lip before hesitantly continuing on, "There might bea way that I can fix your arm, for the time being at least. There is some surgical tubing in the kits that I might be able to use to reconnect your vein to help with your circulation. But even if does work, there will probably be all sorts of infections afterwards, and your immune system will probably have a fit about it later as well. But, if it does work, it'll save your arm for a while longer. And maybe by then we'll be out of here, and you can get it properly treated. Either way, it's your choice. Now if you don't mind..."

Jessica let her voice trail off as she began to treat Glaudio's left hand.

OCC: sunny, no anesthesia?
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    OCC: sunny, no anesthesia?
    [/COLOR]
    OOC: There's Aspirin and the burn ointment contains a topical anesthetic. Anesthetics are generally dangerous and easy to overdose on, and so are, to my knowledge, virtually unseen beyond gels, ointments, or sprays in first aid kits or other over the counter sources.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-12-2011 at 05:00 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

As Alika began to thrash around, Fee almost paniced. She quickly scooted back, hot handle still in her hand. She didn't know what to do. "Uh, uh freeze his wound a bit!! Hurry!" she said, not knowing what else to do.

"Alika? Alika, it's me, Fee. I need you to calm down. This is the most painful part but I swear if you can just hold on for a moment, it'll be over much quicker. We can help to cool it but you have to calm down!" she said, trying her best to reason with the pained man in his delirious state. What was she going to do if he wouldn't calm down and his wound tore open again? Her chest constricted at the thought of having to burn him again.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"I'm already on it."

Andrew began to freeze Alika's wound in attempt to cool it down.

I may also need to freeze him or at least put him to sleep if I'm going to work on him properly without killing him...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

OOC: When it's in italics, he's speaking in his own native tongue.

ALIKA

"And the power of the lavender butter bread would be upon you," he said, in tears, "I bid her farewell, oh farewell,"

Hmmm, apparently his delirious state was not getting any better, no it was not. However, he did seem to have stopped thrashing about. Maybe it was the cold dead guy cooling him down, or maybe when you're delirious, you're also kind of high, and calm after a while. Whatever the case, he at least knew that he was so tired. So he told them that he was so tired. Unfortunately it came out like this:

"I want a puppy," this time in English.
    Last edited by janajee; 01-13-2011 at 03:23 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia recovers from being knocked down and sees the ghost approaching quickly, she felt a sudden surge of panic, 'Mother told me help was needed...' Mia ran for the ghost, she felt the warm of her necklace begin to burn.

Mia: STOP!

She screamed at the ghost putting her arms out in front of herself as if she were to try and push the ghost, the second her hands touched the ghost she felt a blast of energy explode from it, she fell straight through the ghost. Her body felt ice cold, but her necklace burnt harder than before, as if it were on fire. Mia screamed, the pain was unbearable, her eyes suddenly glazed over white.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee let out a sigh of relief as Alika began to calm down. When his words actually made sense, she couldn't help but let out a small laugh as a single tear managed to leak out. "Okay Alika. We'll find you a dog when this is all done with. Now go to sleep, hun and this will all be over soon," she said. She touched his arm and gave him a smile to help reassure him that everything was going to be okay. There was only a little bit left to burn and then the sewing would be easy and much less painful in comparrison. If only he would pass out again!
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi seen Mia fall and she instantly jumped down to her passed the now pulverized body of what was once a stuck zombie. She touched Mia and she was cold. She didn't know what she could do. She felt dead but she knew that Mia was alive. How can she, a cat, save her.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

'And the power of the lavender butter bread would be upon you...I bid her farewell, oh farewell...'

'The power of the lavender butter bread would be upon you'? What does that mean?

Andrew was glad that Alika calmed down but something made him think about this...

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

OOC: I'm back! Sorry for such a long absence you guys. ^^"

Shizuka suddenly felt someone carrying her. When she looked up, it was a guy. "W-who are you...?" was all she could manage to say. She looked back to see that the girl stuck in the vine was set free. Then, the guy falls.

She tries getting out of the way from him falling on her, but that didn't work out to well. "O-ow...." She's gone through worse pain, but the fall and the guy landing on her did hurt.

OOC: Sorry this is so short. ^^"
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hasu, Kylesico, Neolynn, Ensifer, and Aedan

OOC: While I might have described it differently, Mia's locket and connection to her mother was able to do something like that once. She'd used an advantage for that in case you were wondering.

IC:

As the group catches their breath the other two ghosts step out of the clearing through some brush to where you can see them. The short native male ghost leads the way and is holding the similar looking female ghost's hand.

He he stops a good twenty or so yards away from the group and looks apologetic at everyone. He doesn't try to speak, but everyone sees a vision of the ghost traveling with Shizuka, the woman that rode off on the tiger, and the man lying back at the pond. It's from the ghosts perspective as if from memery, so you don't exactly see him, but you get that feeling and can occasionally see his hands coming into his field of vision.

Then the vision shifts to him fighting with the ghost Hasu just destroyed. Ending as you see him looking up into the treetops for a moment through his own semi transparent feet as the other ghost hurled him.

OOC: Noelynn/Shizuka is used to ghost visions, but I think this is the first time for the rest of you. They are sort of overlayed over reality, so they don't temporarily disable or blind your characters.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

While she was wrapping a cloth around her wound Ignatius handed her a candy bar, "I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but I guess this will have to do." she was biting out chunks out of the candy and started thinking over what happened to her, "I can't really remember much, the only thing I do remember was that I saw something moving behind the bar then I was bleeding and then I fainted I guess." after finishing the candy bar she stood up from her seat and dusted herself.

"I think we should get out of here, I'm sure there are people like us who are still alive. And we need supplies, I can't live off eating candy bars the whole day. What do you say, you with me?" Marixa looked at Ignatius hoping he would come, she would've hated it if he didn't and besides it's only the two of them they'll need each other to stay alive.

"Well?" she raised an eyebrow and eyed Ignatius seriously.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"that sure is weird. Anyway, sure, lets head out. I'm with ya, but we should probably find something to use as weapons before we go out there. It'd be bad if we came upon some o' those zombies with nothin' to protect us." Ignatius got up and started looking around for something to use as a bludgeon. He soon came across a lead pipe. It didn't have much reach, but it was better than nothing.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Running through the tree line from the ghost casing after us its throw anything it can get its hands on at us I manage to deflect the ones head towards me.

"W-who are you...?" The woman seems final come to her senses before I can answer her a vine catch my foot and trips me I was unable to avoid landing on her.

"O-ow...." I roll away from the woman and draw my sword I cut the vine releasing my leg.

"Sorry if I hurt you when landing on you Miss. My name is Dante Vale." I turn toward where the ghost is coming from to see Mia was running toward the ghost.

Mia: STOP!

She screamed at the ghost putting her arms out in front of herself as if she were to try and push the ghost, the second her hands touched the ghost she felt a blast of energy explode from it, she fell straight through the ghost. Mia screamed as if she was in unbearable pain. I turn the the girl I was carrying.

"Stay here and don't move unless you are endanger." I rush over to Mia to try and find out what's wrong with her for that is my only concern I worry about what just happened later. I touch the her forehead her bodies as cold as ice her eyes are glazed over white I place my hand on her neck to check her pulse rate. Part of my hand touch's Mia's pendent in an instant it felt like my hand was burning the idea come to mind that the pendent my be the cause for this I remove it and place it in my pocket it burns hotter then any fire I have touched before. I rap two of the blankets from my bag around Mia body hoping that this will warm her up in the long run.

I head fill with image of something like a memory but not my own could this be the ghost memory or some form of vision I don't know but its a strange feeling that I have never felt before. I push to the back of my mind and focus on what important with which getting everyone to safety and finding out what is wrong with Mia I pick her up gently and carry her over to the woman I was carrying before. Rei drag Royo over to us I look at them check to make sure that they have suffered a serious injury or something everyone seem to be accounted for but I have the feeling I forgetting someone or something.

"Okay people we need to get some where safe and find some sort of doctor or some with medical training because there something wrong with Mia she as cold as ice and her pendent is burning like crazy." I can feel the thing burning in my pocket its extremely painful but I can manage.

"Does anyine know where we are if not this is going to make things extremely difficult to deal with."
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka sighed in relief when Dante rolled off of her. When he gave her his name, she replied to him. "My name is Shizuka." Then he ran to a girl who was on the ground, unconscious. She wondered if she was all right. Then she watched as Dante took a pendant off of her. She was confused on why he did that. She looked over to see someone dragging somebody else over to where the rest of us were. Was one of them injured?

"Okay people we need to get some where safe and find some sort of doctor or some with medical training because there something wrong with Mia she as cold as ice and her pendent is burning like crazy." Shizuka looked at him. He looked as if he were in pain.

"Does anyone know where we are if not this is going to make things extremely difficult to deal with."

Shizuka answered him with a truthful answer. "Yes."
    Last edited by noelynn1995900; 01-16-2011 at 03:03 PM.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Aedan,Ensifer,Hasu, Noelynn, and Kylesico

OOC: For a bit it might be easiest to just assume ENsifer's character, Royo, was knocked unconscious. That makes for fewer posts he'd have to read to jump back in.

The ghosts doesn't seem to understand what people are staying, and they keep their distance from the group, but gradually they realize that something isn't right with Mia.

After a bit of examining her for a bit, the group gets another vision. You see him at a villiage grass huts with people that look like and are dressed like him. They're around a pond ringed by stones, some of them with markings of them. He, you're guessing it's him, only younger and alive, wades into the pond. You get a brief feeling of it being wonderfully nice and warm.

You than see a vision of the pond out at the clearing, it looks like the same one, although the villiage is completley gone and the pond is grown over. But it still might feel nice.

Kimi's ears perk up as her sharp ears pick up some rustling back toward the clearing.
    OOC: She's managed to hear the guy who got frozen back in the clearing (raycaptains old character) starting to get up and head toward the group.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Not bad. Hmm, we should head back to the bar and see if there's anything in their kitchen assuming they have one." she headed back to the stairs and went out followed by Ignatius. The bar was deserted - thank god for that, "Oh great, they do have a small kitchen. Let's check it out." She pushed open the door and was shocked with what they saw, there was a man dangling in the air well sort of - he was hooked onto something onto the wall. "Now that's something you don't see everyday, I wonder what happened to him. But let's be quick, I'll just grab that skillet over there." She tip-toed to where the skillet was, as if the man who was hooked on the wall would hear her footsteps. "That was pretty easy, now where do we go? What?" Alexandria noticed Ignatius's facial expression, it was practically twisted in some way.

"What's wrong..?" before Ignatius could answer her, thud. Alexandria turned around to see what it was, to her surprise it was the man who was supposed to be stuck to the wall.

"Oh god..."
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Kayl...something serious happened as you can tell by the atmosphere. But, I think it's alright now considering Jenny is calmer. All we can do is hope it doesn't happen again." She says while looking up from Jenny. "Oh Kayl, while you were looking at those books downstairs, did you find any of interest? Like...different than the others?"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information